Sunitha Rao - News and More
- Nationality: IND (India)
- Birthdate: October 27, 1985
- Birthplace: Jersey City, New Jersey, USA
- Residence: Bradenton, Florida, USA
- Turned Pro: Pro (2004)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Sunitha Rao?
| Currently coached by Bill Eastburn ... Attacking baseline game; favorite shot is backhand; prefers hard courts ... Has represented the USA in diverse ITF Inter ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Djokovic Finds Way To Win, Meets Monfils Not Raonic in Toronto SFs; Wawrinka-Nishikori Battle
- Djokovic having lost 12 straight times and 14 straight sets!
Djokovic will next meet Gael Monfils, who upset homecountry favorite Milos Raonic 6-4, 6-4.
The 29-year-old Monfils never lost serve and broke the Canadian twice in the match.
"He was doing a lot of good things. ...
- Gael Monfils Has Changed His Serve And He Agrees It's Paying Off
- pic.twitter.com/1xLMDdtmDM— TroubleFault (@troublefault) July 24, 2016
Today, Monfils meets one of the best of servers in Milos Raonic. ...
- Milos Raonic: Winning The Canadian Open Would Be One Of The More Significant Achievements I'd Like To Reach
- a quick win over American teen Jared Donaldson last night, Milos Raonic reiterated his importance on winning the Rogers Cup Canadian Open in Toronto, his hometown event.
"It's definitely one of the more significant achievements I'd like to reach," Raonic said. "It defin...
- Djokovic-Berdych, Raonic-Monfils Friday In Canadian Open Toronto QFs; Americans Go 0-4
- the Czech won in three over pesky American Ryan Harrison 6-4, 6-7(2), 6-4. Djokovic has won 24 of 26 against Berdych!
Home hope Milos Raonic pummeled 19-year-old American Jared Donaldson 6-2, 6-3.
"I am doing things well. I'm taking care of my own things, creating some opp...
- Milos Raonic Left Alone; Novak Djokovic Djanky; Loaded Thursday In Toronto
- then there was one.
No. 4 seed Milos Raonic became the only Canadian left in the Rogers Cup, otherwise known as the Canadian Open, as round 2 of the event was completed on Wednesday and four Canadians were shown the exit.
Grigor Dimitrov in the final night match ush...
- Novak Djokovic Opens Play Wednesday In Toronto; Wawrinka, Berdych, Monfils Tuesday Winners
- troubling him during the Querrey match settles? We'll find out this week.
Also tomorrow, Canadian favorite and Wimbledon finalist Milos Raonic begins play against Rendy Lu.
"If a 10,000 crowd is against you, even if you prepare for it, it's still a shock," said Lu of facing ...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller an...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I wa...
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
- Masterful Hewitt Outserves Raonic; Djokovic, Murray, Serena Criuse At Australian Open
Recent fan comments for Sunitha Rao:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)