Sunitha Rao - News and More
- Nationality: IND (India)
- Birthdate: October 27, 1985
- Age: 2017 years old
- Birthplace: Jersey City, New Jersey, USA
- Residence: Bradenton, Florida, USA
- Turned Pro: Pro (2004)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Sunitha Rao?
Currently coached by Bill Eastburn ... Attacking baseline game; favorite shot is backhand; prefers hard courts ... Has represented the USA in diverse ITF Inter ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nadal Toughs Out Win; Lower Seeds Advance at Australian Open
- just need to be ready mentally and physically for the battle. Honestly, there's not much else you can say about that."
Meanwhile Milos Raonic, the highest seed remaining at No. 3 after the exits of Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic, moved into the quarters after a 7-6(6), 3-6, 6-4...
- World No. 1 Andy Murray Out in 4th Round Stunner To Mischa Zverev at Australian Open
- David Goffin, (6) Gael Monfils vs. (9) Rafael Nadal, (15) Grigor Dimitrov vs. Denis Istomin, and (13) Roberto Bautista Agut vs. (3) Milos Raonic. ...
- Rafa Rises Up Down Under; Federer v Nishikori Tonight At The Australian Open, Who's The Pick?
- 16 at the Australian Open. Everyone's there. Roger Federer. Rafael Nadal. Andy Murray. JW Tsonga. Stan Wawrinka. Kei Nishikori. Milos Raonic. Hell, even Gael Monfils and Grigor Dimitrov decided to join the party. But not Novak Djokovic.
Djokovic's loss was the story of the ...
- Nadal Stares Down Teen Zverev in 5 Sets; Gasquet-Dimitrov Late at Aussie Open
- next opponent will be No. 6 Gael Monfils, who eased past No. 32 Philipp Kohlschreiber 6-3, 7-6(1), 6-4.
No. 3 seed Milos Raonic continued to overcome his health issues in defeating No. 25 seed Gilles Simon 6-2, 7-6(5), 3-6, 6-3.
Raonic said he was still suffer...
- Roger Federer Karaoke? [Video]
- Federer really can do it all. On a night off earlier this week at the Australian Open, Federer and friends Grigor Dimitrov and Tommy Haas sang karaoke to Chicago's "Hard To Say I'm Sorry" while producer David Foster played piano. Foster is the father of Tommy Haas's wife, Sara...
- Federer Delights; Rafa v Zverev Saturday at Australian Open
- Dimitrov vs. (18) Richard Gasquet, (6) Gael Monfils vs. (32) Philipp Kohlschreiber, (20) Ivo Karlovic vs. (11) David Goffin, (3) Milos Raonic vs. (25) Gilles Simon, and the all-Spanish (13) Roberto Bautista Agut vs. (21) David Ferrer.
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller an...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I wa...
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
- Masterful Hewitt Outserves Raonic; Djokovic, Murray, Serena Criuse At Australian Open
Recent fan comments for Sunitha Rao:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)