Sunitha Rao - News and More
- Nationality: IND (India)
- Birthdate: October 27, 1985
- Age: 2018 years old
- Birthplace: Jersey City, New Jersey, USA
- Residence: Bradenton, Florida, USA
- Turned Pro: Pro (2004)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Sunitha Rao?
Currently coached by Bill Eastburn ... Attacking baseline game; favorite shot is backhand; prefers hard courts ... Has represented the USA in diverse ITF Inter ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Sock v Raonic 1st Round at ATP Delray Beach; Preview
- Sock is the top seed in Delray Beach, and will astoundingly meet his opponent in last year's final, Milos Raonic, in the opening round.
DELRAY BEACH OPEN
DELRAY BEACH, Florida, USA; Surface: hard
Seeds: Jack Sock, Juan Martin del Potro, Kevin Anderson, Sam Querrey...
- Roger Federer Becomes Oldest No. 1 In ATP History
- his fans. Just 19 months ago Federer's career was in limbo after re-injuring his surgically repaired left knee in a 5-set loss to Milos Raonic at 2016 Wimbledon. Fast forward to today in the Rotterdam quarterfinals when a Robin Haase double fault returned the Swiss great to No. ...
- Marin Cilic: My Ultimate Goal Is To Reach No. 1
- his third Grand Slam final, Marin Cilic came up just short again to the great Roger Federer, losing in five sets in the Australian Open final.
Cilic, though, leaves with his head high after wins over Rafael Nadal and for pushing Federer, plus he goes to No. 3 in the rankings. ...
- Federer, Nadal, Djokovic Looking Good At Australian Open; Zverev Looking Ugly
- is looking into some new policies which eventually will likely mean no one plays when it's over 90F! I'm joking... I think.
Milos Raonic - Maybe injured, maybe not. It doesn't matter. You lost in 4 to Lukas Lacko in the first round.
Sam Querrey - Coming off his best yea...
- Zverev Flames Out Again At Australian Open; Djokovic Is Hip, Federer Advances
- because the World No. 4 managed to win just five points. So what happened? Why another collapse after Borna Coric at the US Open, Milos Raonic at Wimbledon and Rafael Nadal here a year ago?
"Definitely not physical," Zverev explained. "I have some figuring out to do, what hap...
- Djokovic Dominates In First Match In Six Months At Australian Open; Federer, Wawrinka Winners
- just lack of matches.
"But I'm happy to get through, and hopefully it will be better in the next round."
Former semifinalist Milos Raonic was the big upset of the day going down to 30-year-old Lukas Lacko 6-7(5), 7-5, 6-4, 7-6(4). And recent Auckland winner Roberta Bautista...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller an...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I wa...
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
Recent fan comments for Sunitha Rao:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)