Sunitha Rao - News and More
- Nationality: IND (India)
- Birthdate: October 27, 1985
- Age: 2018 years old
- Birthplace: Jersey City, New Jersey, USA
- Residence: Bradenton, Florida, USA
- Turned Pro: Pro (2004)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Sunitha Rao?
Currently coached by Bill Eastburn ... Attacking baseline game; favorite shot is backhand; prefers hard courts ... Has represented the USA in diverse ITF Inter ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Thiem Tames Djokovic, Nadal Next In Monte Carlo; Raonic Injured Again
- Hopefully for him, as well, tomorrow.”
Marin Cilic advanced without taking the court when his opponent, the oft-injured Milos Raonic, withdrew due to a right knee issue.
"It was difficult yesterday, early in the match, I rotated on my knee in an uncomfortable positi...
- Djokovic Sets Thiem Showdown Thursday In Monte Carlo; Nadal Rolls In Clay Opener
- Richard Gasquet were also winners.
Thursday also seeds Grigor Dimitrov against Philipp Kohlschreiber in third round play. Plus, Milos Raonic-Marin Cilic and Alexander Zverev-Jan Lennard Struff.
THURSDAY MONTE CARLO SCHEDULE
COURT RAINIER III Starts At 11:00 Am
- Nadal Opens Clay Season Wed. In Monte Carlo; Djokovic v Coric
- semi and a Miami quarter, while Djokovic floundered. But the Serb, a 2-time Monte Carlo champion, won their only prior meeting.
Milos Raonic, Kei Nishikori and Marin Cilic are also on court.
On Tuesday, the second round began with five matches, four of them decided in three...
- Pain-Free Djokovic Dominates In Clay Debut; Thiem v Rublev Tues At Monte Carlo
- like Tomas was struggling little bit in second, and third too. Nobody's expecting I think 100% in the first couple of matches."
Milos Raonic and Roberto Bautista Agut were also winners. 2017 finalist Albert Ramos-Vinolas ousted a testy Jared Donaldson, Stefanos Tsitipas upende...
- Nadal, Djokovic Headline Start Of Clay Season At Monte Carlo
- will ultimately contend for the title, it's a brutal first rounder. And it's inside a very tricky section with Pablo Carreno Busta, Milos Raonic, Daniil Medvedev, Marin Cilic and Pablo Cuevas who opens with Fernando Verdasco is another good one. So who's the favorite? If you asked...
- Nadal, Cilic, Isner Lead Davis Cup QF This Weekend
- big story of the Davis Cup weekend is the return of Rafael Nadal who is back on court for the first time in two months. Nadal and his Spanish team play host to Alexander Zverev and Germany in the quarterfinals in Valencia.
Recent Miami winner John Isner joins Sam Querrey and ...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller an...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I wa...
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
Recent fan comments for Sunitha Rao:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)