Sunitha Rao - News and More
- Nationality: IND (India)
- Birthdate: October 27, 1985
- Birthplace: Jersey City, New Jersey, USA
- Residence: Bradenton, Florida, USA
- Turned Pro: Pro (2004)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Sunitha Rao?
| Currently coached by Bill Eastburn ... Attacking baseline game; favorite shot is backhand; prefers hard courts ... Has represented the USA in diverse ITF Inter ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- US Open Seedings: Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams On Top And Tournament Favorites
- Singles Seeds
1. Novak Djokovic, Serbia
2. Andy Murray, Great Britain
3. Stan Wawrinka, Switzerland
4. Rafael Nadal, Spain
5. Milos Raonic, Canada
6. Kei Nishikori, Japan
7. Marin Cilic, Croatia
8. Dominic Thiem, Austria
9. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, France
10. Gael Monfils, F...
- Streaking Murray Beats Raonic, Beats The Rain To Reach 3rd Cincinnati Final And Face Cilic
- Andy Murray - Milos Raonic rematch in the Cincinnati Masters semifinals fell flat as the Brit rolled to an easy 6-3, 6-3 win. The win puts Murray into his third Cincinnati final after titles in 2008 and 2011 and ups his career-best win streak to 22.
"I didn't get broken the l...
- Milos Raonic: There Are Things I Could Have Done Better In The Wimbledon Final Against Murray
- of the rematch tonight, Milos Raonic admits he could have done a better job in certain areas in his Wimbledon final loss to Andy Murray.
"I think there are a lot of discussions that we've had with my team about situations in that final that I could have dealt with better," ...
- Murray Tops Tomic, Big-Serving Raonic Next on Saturday at Cincinnati; Cilic-Dimitrov In Other SF
- the match. "That was the difference. I just played the bigger points better tonight."
Murray will next meet the red-hot Canadian Milos Raonic in a rematch of their Wimbledon final. The No. 4 seed never faced a break point in serving Dominic Thiem off the court 6-3, 6-4.
- Murray Slogs Through Anderson To Win 600th, Nadal Ousted By Coric, Nishikori Falls In Cincinnati
- pushing towards the top.”
Due to a back injury, Gael Monfils gave Dominic Thiem a walkover. After his day off, Thiem will face Milos Raonic who bested Yuichi Sugita 6-1, 3-6, 6-1.
Bernard Tomic also scored an upset knocking out bronze medalist Kei Nishikori 7-6(1), 7-6(5)....
- Wawrinka Escapes, Nadal Strong, Loaded Schedule Thursday at ATP Cincinnati Including Murray
- set down to beat American Jared Donaldson 2-6, 6-3, 6-4; No. 3 Rafa Nadal looking strong in beating Pablo Cuevas 6-1, 7-6(4); No. 4 Milos Raonic outdueling John Isner 7-6(5), 7-6(5); No. 5 Kei Nishikori rolling Mikhail Youzhny 6-3, 6-2; No. 6 Tomas Berdych defeating Marcel Granoll...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller an...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I wa...
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
- Masterful Hewitt Outserves Raonic; Djokovic, Murray, Serena Criuse At Australian Open
Recent fan comments for Sunitha Rao:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)