Sunitha Rao - News and More
- Nationality: IND (India)
- Birthdate: October 27, 1985
- Age: 2017 years old
- Birthplace: Jersey City, New Jersey, USA
- Residence: Bradenton, Florida, USA
- Turned Pro: Pro (2004)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Sunitha Rao?
Currently coached by Bill Eastburn ... Attacking baseline game; favorite shot is backhand; prefers hard courts ... Has represented the USA in diverse ITF Inter ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nadal, Zverev Open Play Wed In Cincinnati; Delpo Beats Berdych, Raonic Withdraws
- knocked out Fabio Fognini 6-3, 6-2 while Ivo Karlovic upset Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 6-4, 7-6(9)
Adding to the spate of withdrawals, Milos Raonic had to pull out of the event because of a left wrist injury.
"My wrist injury has not healed. I always play well in Cincinnati & wil...
- 7 Things I Think I Thought About Zverev's Montreal Title, Federer's Withdrawal From Cincy And No. 1
- 7 points was a breathtaking treat. And then somehow he backed it up beating Adrian Mannarino also from a set down.
His countryman Milos Raonic possesses far more firepower and weaponry, but Shapovalov has the "it" factor and brings real energy and excitement to the game.
- Federer, Nadal Headline ATP Cincinnati Field; Preview
CINCINNATI, Ohio, USA; surface: hard
Seeds: Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Dominic Thiem, Alexander Zverev, Kei Nishikori, Milos Raonic, Grigor Dimitrov, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, David Goffin, Tomas Berdych, Pablo Carreno Busta, Roberto Bautista Agut, Jack Sock, John Isner, Sa...
- Nishikori, Raonic, 3 Top 10 Exit at Canadian Open in Montreal; Federer, Nadal In Action Thurs
- were France's Gael "Force" Monfils topping No. 5 Kei Nishikori 6-7(4), 7-5, 7-6(6); France's Adrian Mannarino ousting No. 6 Milos Raonic 6-4, 6-4; and South Korea's Chung Hyeon downing No. 9 David Goffin 7-5, 6-3.
"It's a good victory for many reasons," said Monfils, wh...
- Federer, Nadal Open Play Wednesday In Montreal; Thiem Tamed By Schwartzman
- Peter Polansky first match on center while 3-time champ Nadal collides with Borna Coric in the early evening.
Former finalist Milos Raonic is on against Adrian Mannarino and 2016 runner-up Kei Nishikori clashes with Gael Monfils in maybe the best match of the day.
- Federer, Nadal Lead Depleted Canadian Open Montreal Field; Will The Cup Be Roger's Again?
- Borna Coric to start on Tuesday, then either Juan Martin Del Potro or John Isner in the third round (I like Delpo) followed by Milos Raonic in the quarters. On what should be a quick court, those are some tough customers. But Rafa's been up to the task this year on the hard s...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller an...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I wa...
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
Recent fan comments for Sunitha Rao:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)