Sunitha Rao - News and More
- Nationality: IND (India)
- Birthdate: October 27, 1985
- Age: 2019 years old
- Birthplace: Jersey City, New Jersey, USA
- Residence: Bradenton, Florida, USA
- Turned Pro: Pro (2004)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Sunitha Rao?
Currently coached by Bill Eastburn ... Attacking baseline game; favorite shot is backhand; prefers hard courts ... Has represented the USA in diverse ITF Inter ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Monfils Beats Wawrinka In Rotterdam For 8th Career Title
- when he lost to Rafael Nadal in the title match.
Along the way, the 33-year-old Wawrinka beat three straight Top 25 players in Milos Raonic, Denis Shapovalov and Kei Nishikori. He was seeking a 17th career trophy.
“It was a tough final and Gael played really well," comme...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Makes Return At ATP Delray Beach; Tiafoe Faces First Title Defense
Also in the field is defending champion Frances Tiafoe, big men John Isner, Reilly Opelka and Ivo Karlovic.
Milos Raonic was entered in the field but the former finalist withdrew.
Projected quarterfinals: 1 Del Potro v 7 Fritz, 4 Johnson v 5 Millman, 6 ...
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About Novak Djokovic And The Australian Open
- break his game down then build it back up. Maybe frame in these best-of-5 matches. You just can't be getting broken six times by Milos Raonic. Something is deeply wrong between the ears.
8. Women's Matches
I have to admit, down the stretch the women's matches in Australia f...
- Novak Djokovic v Lucas Pouille In Australian Open SF #2, Who's The Pick?
- v Lucas Pouille
I'll just start out by saying I don't give Pouille much of a chance here. He's had a decent draw up to this point. Milos Raonic can be tough, also Borna Coric (mini Djokovic?) who was my pick to make to the semifinals, but he's not had a "wow" win like a Stefanos ...
- Djokovic Gets Retirement From Nishikori, Pouille Ousts Raonic; Nadal v Tsitsipas Thurs At Australian Open
- boost for what was coming up after that."
In the Friday night semifinal, Djokovic will meet Lucas Pouille who chopped down Milos Raonic 7-6(4), 6-3, 6-7(2), 6-4. After never having taken a set from Raonic in seven tries, Pouille broke the Canadian three times and handled ...
- Nadal Dominates Tiafoe, Tsitsipas Next In Australian Open SFs; Djokovic Tests Nishikori
- I feel all right with my game. I feel like I can do something good against him."
On Wednesday, the quarterfinals conclude with Milos Raonic seeking a fourth straight win over Lucas Pouille, and a second Australian Open semifinal appearance.
Djokovic returns to take on Kei ...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller an...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I wa...
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
Recent fan comments for Sunitha Rao: