Sunitha Rao - News and More
- Nationality: IND (India)
- Birthdate: October 27, 1985
- Age: 2017 years old
- Birthplace: Jersey City, New Jersey, USA
- Residence: Bradenton, Florida, USA
- Turned Pro: Pro (2004)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Sunitha Rao?
Currently coached by Bill Eastburn ... Attacking baseline game; favorite shot is backhand; prefers hard courts ... Has represented the USA in diverse ITF Inter ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Murray Stunned By Thompson In Queen's; Wawrinka, Raonic Also Out
- more matches.”
Other results included Marin Cilic knocking out John Isner and a pair of top seeds went down as 2016 finalist Milos Raonic fell to the returning Thanasi Kokkinakis in two breakers and Stan Wawrinka was bounced by Feliciano Lopez 7-5, 7-5.
- Early Test for Murray, Others in Loaded Field at Aegon/Queen's Club; ATP Preview
- a look at the draw:
QUEEN'S CLUB, London, England; surface: grass
Seeds: Andy Murray, Stan Wawrinka, Milos Raonic, Marin Cilic, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Grigor Dimitrov, Tomas Berdych, Nick Kyrgios
Floaters: Sam Querrey, Gilles Muller, John Isner, Dona...
- Rafael Nadal v Stan Wawrinka In the French Open Final, Who's The Pick?
- other than Thiem who going in might offer some resistance, like a Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Kei Nishikori or even a JW Tsonga or Milos Raonic. So like Simona Halep today, Thiem maybe just wasn't ready for it. We know Stan is.
NBC will have live coverage of the final starting...
- Murray v Wawrinka, Nadal v Thiem; French Open SF Picks And Pans
- flat. Other than the first set of Novak Djokovic-Dominic Thiem, the quarters were flat.
The round of 16 wasn't much better. Milos Raonic-Pablo Carreno Busta finished strong. And the third round with the rain didn't have much drama either.
So let's hope that changes tomo...
- Djokovic v Thiem, Nadal v Carreno Busta; French Open Tuesday Picks And Pans
- on the men's side at the French Open and things have gone pretty much according to form. Seven of Top 8 seeds remain with only No. 5 Milos Raonic missing the QF party, and that to no one's surprise really.
And really, there's weren't many surprises over the first four rounds. Th...
- Pablo Carreno Busta: Against Rafa, I Could Win Easy Or Lose Easy, You Never Know
- I play and I lose easy or maybe I play and I win easy. You never know."
Carreno Busta comes off his first career Top 10 beating Milos Raonic in 4 hours, 17 minutes. But the 25-year-old will get a day off before the big challenge.
"It was the best victory of my career. Maybe...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller an...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I wa...
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
- Masterful Hewitt Outserves Raonic; Djokovic, Murray, Serena Criuse At Australian Open
Recent fan comments for Sunitha Rao:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)