Sunitha Rao - News and More
- Nationality: IND (India)
- Birthdate: October 27, 1985
- Age: 2017 years old
- Birthplace: Jersey City, New Jersey, USA
- Residence: Bradenton, Florida, USA
- Turned Pro: Pro (2004)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Sunitha Rao?
Currently coached by Bill Eastburn ... Attacking baseline game; favorite shot is backhand; prefers hard courts ... Has represented the USA in diverse ITF Inter ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nadal, Dimitrov, Raonic Open Play Friday In Miami; Nishikori v Anderson
- feel very relaxed here, very open," Nishikori said on Tuesday. "I feel like I'm at home.
"“I have good memories here."
Milos Raonic makes his return from a hamstring injury against Viktor Troicki in a battle of big servers.
And Grigor Dimitrov challenges Guido Pell...
- Miami Draw Men's Preview: Federer Leads Way But Del Potro Awaits In 3rd RD, Nadal Seeks First Title
- then Phil Kohlschreiber followed by Grigor Dimitrov. It'll be hot, humid and sticky. Those are good Rafa conditions that'll help. Milos Raonic returns from a hamstring layoff and if he's healthy I think he'll serve his way past Mischa Zverev and the red-hot Jack Sock, but not Ra...
- Roger Federer Increases ATP Points Lead, Murray 10th, Djokovic Now 18th
- David Goffin 965
9 Jack Sock 950
10 Andy Murray 840
11 Kei Nishikori 660
12 Sam Querrey 645
13 Roberto Bautista Agut 610
14 Milos Raonic 600
15 Albert Ramos-Vinolas 565
16 Nick Kyrgios 495
17 Pablo Cuevas 485
18 Novak Djokovic 475
19 Fernando Verdasco 465
20 Tomas Be...
- Federer Beats Down Nadal, Djokovic Falls To Kyrgios; Wawrinka vs. Thiem Thursday at Indian Wells
- 9 seed Roger Federer dominated No. 5 seed Rafael Nadal 6-2, 6-3 on a Wednesday that saw the quarterfinals set at the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, Calif.
It was the first time the Swiss beat Nadal three times in a row in their 36-match head-to-head. Nadal now hasn'...
- Defending Champ Djokovic With Federer, Nadal, Del Potro And Kyrgios In Same Indian Wells Quarter
- who might have to go through Nadal, Federer and then Djokovic just to make the semifinal!
Not playing include 2016 finalist Milos Raonic, Frenchmen Richard Gasquet and Gilles Simon, and David Ferrer.
The top half top seeds (Murray, Wawrinka, Tsonga) are scheduled to deb...
- 2016 Finalist Milos Raonic Withdraws From Indian Wells
- finalist Milos Raonic won't return to Indian Wells this year due to a hamstring injury. The Canadian injured his hamstring during his semifinal win over Juan Martin del Potro at Delray Beach last weekend.
Raonic, who played all nine Masters events last year, will miss h...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller an...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I wa...
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
- Masterful Hewitt Outserves Raonic; Djokovic, Murray, Serena Criuse At Australian Open
Recent fan comments for Sunitha Rao:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)