Sunitha Rao - News and More
- Nationality: IND (India)
- Birthdate: October 27, 1985
- Age: 2017 years old
- Birthplace: Jersey City, New Jersey, USA
- Residence: Bradenton, Florida, USA
- Turned Pro: Pro (2004)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Sunitha Rao?
Currently coached by Bill Eastburn ... Attacking baseline game; favorite shot is backhand; prefers hard courts ... Has represented the USA in diverse ITF Inter ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Del Potro, Raonic Feature at 3 ATP Events Next Week; Previews
- BNP PARIBAS ISTANBUL OPEN
Istanbul, Turkey; surface: clay
Seeds: Milos Raonic, Marin Cilic, Diego Schwartzman, Paolo Lorenzi, Viktor Troicki, Bernard Tomic, Borna Coric, Steve Darcis
Floaters: Marcos Baghdatis, Dudi "Where's My Car?" Sela
Notes: Two Top 10ers ma...
- Most Titles At An ATP Event? Rafael Nadal Is Your Leader With 10 At Monte Carlo
- Nadal made history today becoming the first man in the Open Era to win 10 titles at a single event. Nadal rolled countryman Albert Ramos-Vinolas to capture his 10th Monte Carlo title, an extraordinary achievement.
"It is really unbelievable," Nadal said. "Win 10 times in s...
- Andy Murray In, Kei Nishikori Out Of Barcelona
- Murray will play the event. He's just 3-4 with his best result was a quarterfinal in his most recent appearance in 2012 losing to Milos Raonic.
While Murray entered, 2-time champion Kei Nishikori had to withdraw with a wrist injury.
"My right wrist, unfortunately, has not ...
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About Roger Federer And The First Quarter Of 2017
With Murray and Djokovic struggling, look who stepped up and seized the opportunity. And look who didn't.
Where's Milos Raonic - well, injured as usual.
Tomas Berdych? A bust.
Kei Nishikori? It's starting to look like he's never going to win Slam.
- Milos Raonic: Wimbledon Was The Last Time I Felt Physically Good
- been one injury after another for Milos Raonic. The big-serving Canadian had to withdraw from Miami yesterday do to continued issues with his hamstring. The same hamstring which kept him out of Indian Wells and forced him to also withdraw from the Delray Beach final.
- Nadal Recovers After Bagel; Monday Miami Features Federer v Del Potro
- set up when No. 13 Jack Sock defeated Czech Jiri Vesely 6-3, 7-6(0), and Jared Donaldson received an injury walkover against No. 3 Milos Raonic who withdrew with continued issues with his hamstring.
"It's related to the previous injury I sustained almost four weeks ago, if not...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller an...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I wa...
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
- Masterful Hewitt Outserves Raonic; Djokovic, Murray, Serena Criuse At Australian Open
Recent fan comments for Sunitha Rao:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)