Sunitha Rao - News and More
- Nationality: IND (India)
- Birthdate: October 27, 1985
- Age: 2017 years old
- Birthplace: Jersey City, New Jersey, USA
- Residence: Bradenton, Florida, USA
- Turned Pro: Pro (2004)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Sunitha Rao?
Currently coached by Bill Eastburn ... Attacking baseline game; favorite shot is backhand; prefers hard courts ... Has represented the USA in diverse ITF Inter ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Milos Raonic Ends 2017 Season
- Raonic has withdrawn from his last two events of the season, Vienna and the Paris Masters, due to injuries.
Raonic had been off the tour with a wrist injury before returning earlier this month in Tokyo where the Canadian suffered a calf injury.
Now, the former World No. ...
- Raonic Returns From Wrist Surgery With A Win In Tokyo
- Tokyo, Milos Raonic made his first appearance since Canada and his return started off on a good note beating Viktor Troicki 6-3, 6-4. Raonic had been out after left wrist surgery.
“It was a good match for me in a lot of ways, disciplined and competed well – considering the...
- Cilic, Thiem, Raonic Headline ATP Tokyo; Preview
- JAPAN OPEN TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIPS
TOKYO, Japan; surface: hard
Seeds: Marin Cilic, Dominic Thiem, Milos Raonic, David Goffin, Kevin Anderson, Sam Querrey, Albert Ramos Vinolas, Diego Schwartzman
Floaters: Gilles Simon, Viktor Troicki, Richard Gasquet, Feliciano Lo...
- Federer Better, Rafa Rallies At US Open; Shapovalov Sunday
- game to pull away from "lucky loser" Leonardo Mayer 6-7(3), 6-3, 6-1, 6-4 under the Ashe roof.
Mayer, who only made the draw when Milos Raonic withdrew, had never taken a set in three previous meetings with Rafa and also had never beaten a Top 10 foe on hard courts or at a Grand...
- Roger Federer Is So Chill He Decided To Practice On The Public Courts At Central Park [Video]
- a back injury and a shaky opening 5-set win over Frances Tiafoe, Roger Federer opted to avoid a packed Wednesday schedule at the US Open and instead show up unannounced for a practice session on the public courts at Central Park!
Imagine Lebron James showing up at your lo...
- Roger Federer On Injuries In The Men's Game: I Think It's Age More Than Anything
- all the injuries hitting the men's game - Novak Djokovic, Stan Wawrinka, Andy Murray, Kei Nishikori and Milos Raonic are all out of the US Open - what's going on? Roger Federer has an answer, and it's not to answer the season. It's age related.
"You can cut down the season b...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller an...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I wa...
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic
Recent fan comments for Sunitha Rao:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)