Tzipora Obziler - News and More
Do you like Tzipora Obziler?Started playing at age 10 with friends ... Father, Efraim, is a salesman; mother, Yana, manages a jewelry store; brother, Tuvi, is a builder and married (to Na ... Read Full Bio
- Russia Wins Fed Cup, Jankovic Heads Strong Tokyo Field
- Koryttseva. Missing from the festivities is defending champ Virginie Razzano of France, who in last year's final eased past Tzipora Obziler of Israel 6-0, 6-3. TENNIS-X NEWS, NOTES, QUOTES AND BARBS HOW SOON WE FORGET: Max Eisenbud of IMG, Maria Sharapova's manager: "The w...
- Odesnik, Venus Advance at French Open
- 8 seed Venus Williams was the only Top 10 seed stretched on Monday at the French Open, overcoming a late charge to defeat Israel's Tzipora Obziler 6-3, 4-6, 6-2. "I knew she was going to bring a lot of balls back and try to play aggressive when she could," Williams said. "The only p...
- Serena Wins but Upstaged by Playboy-posing Harkleroad at French Open
- Razzano, who lost a one-set advantage against Klara Zakopalova. Highlights of Monday play are (8) Venus Williams vs. Israel's Tzipora Obziler, the fragile (22) Amelie Mauresmo vs. Olga Savchuk, clay threat Nuria Llagostera Vives vs. (6) Anna Chakvetadze, and claycourter Virginia R...
- Tennis-X Notes: Indians Want Paes Out, Mauresmo Retiring?
- But we are not quite there yet. For the moment I still want to keep trying."... According to the Jewish Chronicle, "[Israel's] Tzipi Obziler has withdrawn from next week's Barclays Championships in Dubai after the authorities there refused to grant her coach a visa. Public relati...
- Razzano Beat Obziler for 1st Career Title at Guangzhou
- strong form throughout her week at the Jinjiannan Guangzhou International Women's Open but on Sunday she was unstoppable, crushing Tzipora Obziler 60 63 in the final and walking away with her first career Sony Ericsson WTA Tour singles title. Razzano came into Guangzhou as one of...
- WTA Tour Injury Report -- San Diego, Stockholm
- illnessSerena Williams (USA) Left thumb injuryVera Zvonareva (RUS) Left wrist injurySTOCKHOLMJarmila Gajdosova (SVK) Knee injuryTzipora Obziler (ISR) Wrist injury-- Courtesy WTA Tour...
- Sharapova Leads, Venus Struggles at Wimbledon
- (24) Alona Bondarenko (d. Craybas), (26) Ai Sugiyama (d. South), (27) Sam Stosur (d. Brandi in three), and (31) Michaella Krajicek (d. Obziler 6-1 in the third).Elena Vesnina had the only upset on the day, ousting No. 30 seed Olga Poutchkova 6-1, 6-3.Matches of interest scheduled f...
- Legg Mason, Nearer My Final to Thee
- which is never easy. On the women's side I caught the pummeling of Nicole Bratt... erm, Pratt today by the Israeli woman Tzipora Obziler, who put a stop to top seed Severine Bremond. I will clarify the 'brat' thing: She kept whining that she was getting "hooked on calls," whi...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)