Dubai Tennis - 2014 Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships
- Location: Dubai, U.A.E
- Schedule: Monday, February 24 - Saturday, March 1
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, February 24 Women's -- Monday, February 17
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $1,928,340 Women's -- $2,000,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Salah Tahlak
- Official Website: www.dubaidutyfreetennischampionships.com/
- TV Schedule / Dubai Live Streaming
Do you like Dubai?
|Former Men's Dubai Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Andy Roddick
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Roger Federer
2002 Fabrice Santoro
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Nicolas Kiefer
1999 Jerome Golmard
1998 Alex Corretja
1997 Thomas Muster
1996 Goran Ivanisevic
1995 Wayne Ferreira
1994 Magnus Gustafsson
1993 Karel Novacek
The latest Dubai tournament news:
- Novak Djokovic v Roger Federer For The 2015 Wimbledon Title, Who's The Pick?
- r leads 20-19 but Novak has won three of the last five, losing in the semifinals in Shanghai and again in the Dubai final.
In Slams, it's 6-6, and the two have split their two Wimbledon finals. Novak's been so good against...
- The Best Day In Tennis! Djokovic, Federer, Murray In Action Plus Serena v Venus At Wimbledon On Monday
- his is a strange dynamic. Does older sis really want to stop Serena's bid for history? This isn't Montreal or Dubai, either. There is some serious history on the line and I don't think Venus will want to play spoiler here.
- Novak Djokovic Goes Out On A Limb, Signs A Prosthetic Leg
- ound. Djokovic has won 31 of his last 32 matches, losing only to Stan Wawrinka in the French Open final since Dubai.
"I'm pleased with the performances so far," said Djokovic. "The second week is obviously always more chal...
- Wawrinka Crashes Out Of Home Geneva Event; Coric, Thiem Bid For Upsets In Nice
- kworth, he'll face Leonardo Mayer in his semi. It's the 18-year-old Coric's second career ATP semifinal after Dubai earlier this year.
"Wooohooo seeemiss!!!!!" Coric wrote on his Facebook. "Today I beat James Duckworth 6-3...
- Is Novak Djokovic A Better Player Now Than He Was In 2011?
- nd Garros. This year, two blemishes, albeit in the first two months of the year and in 500 events (Federer in Dubai, Karlovic in Doha).
No matter how you slice it, 37-0 > 35-2 and 7 2011 titles > 5 2015 titles.
- Federer Seeks First Rome Title Sunday v Djokovic; Who's The Pick?
In this their 39th meeting, Federer leads 20-18 with the two splitting their prior 2015 meetings in the Dubai (Federer) and Indian Wells (Djokovic) finals. This is of course on clay, a quicker clay Roger says, but still...
- Roger Federer: I've Done The Right Things To Prepare For This Clay Season
- I had to."
Federer comes into this tournament, he says, with more confidence and on better footing after a Dubai title and an Indian Wells final.
"I'm feeling good about my game and my fitness," said Federer who skipped...
- Let's Hold Off On The Rafael Nadal Panic... For Now
- Paris. And how much does he have in the tank right now?
Djokovic has played a lot of tennis the six weeks (Dubai, DC, Indian Wells, Miami - 17 matches) and now he's got Monte Carlo in less than a week. That's very little t...