- Location: Dubai, U.A.E
- Schedule: Monday, February 24 - Saturday, March 1
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, February 24 Women's -- Monday, February 17
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $1,928,340 Women's -- $2,000,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Salah Tahlak
- Official Website: www.dubaidutyfreetennischampionships.com/
- TV Schedule / Dubai Live Streaming
Do you like Dubai?
|Former Men's Dubai Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Andy Roddick
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Roger Federer
2002 Fabrice Santoro
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Nicolas Kiefer
1999 Jerome Golmard
1998 Alex Corretja
1997 Thomas Muster
1996 Goran Ivanisevic
1995 Wayne Ferreira
1994 Magnus Gustafsson
1993 Karel Novacek
The latest Dubai tournament news:
- Justine Henin Is Back! She's Now Coaching Elina Svitolina
- fied if Justine adjoins her team," Svitolina's website posted.
Henin will make her debut with Svitolina in Dubai and "some" more events in the future. Svitolina, 21, is currently ranked No. 21. She reached a career-high No...
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About The Australian Open, Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams And Roger Federer's Knee
- Federer can kiss the upcoming two months of outdoor hardcourts goodbye.
He's already out of Rotterdam and Dubai where he's the defending champ. And he won't play Indian Wells either - playing hardcourts on a just-surgical...
- How Did Roger Federer Injure His Knee? Turns Out It Was Just A Walk In The Park With The Kids
- nee surgery on Tuesday and will be out at least a month forcing him out of Rotterdam and his title defense in Dubai. And he'll likely miss Indian Wells and Miami which isn't on his schedule.
- Roger Federer Out A Month After Undergoing Knee Surgery To Repair Torn Meniscus
- The iron man of tennis Roger Federer will miss Rotterdam and his title defense in Dubai after undergoing knee surgery to repair a torn meniscus.
According to a post he made on Facebook, Federer injured the knee the AFTER h...
- Novak Djokovic v Roger Federer In The 2016 Australian Open Semifinals, Who's The Pick?
- a player in the very prime of his career, that's going to be awfully tough. In two sets on a quick court like Dubai or Cincinnati, Federer can get on a run and win. But in best-of-5 there's too much time for someone like Djok...
- Simona Halep To Undergo Nose Surgery, Will Miss Over A Month
- se to clear up what sounds like a sinus infection.
Halep said the surgery will force her out of Davis Cup, Dubai and Doha. She hopes to be back in the first week of March for her title defense at Indian Wells.
- Roger Federer Releases Clay-Reduced 2016 Schedule
- o month break before the French Open.
Roger Federer's 2016 Schedule
- With Amelie Mauresmo Back In Andy Murray's Camp, Jonas Bjorkman Departs
- dy to return full-time, there likely isn't room for Bjorkman.
"Nice to have Amelie back in the team out in Dubai. Thanks to Jonas for helping out this year. I enjoyed working with one of the nicest guys on the tour, bring ...