- Location: Dubai, U.A.E
- Schedule: Monday, February 24 - Saturday, March 1
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, February 24 Women's -- Monday, February 17
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $1,928,340 Women's -- $2,000,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Salah Tahlak
- Official Website: www.dubaidutyfreetennischampionships.com/
- TV Schedule / Dubai Live Streaming
Do you like Dubai?
|Former Men's Dubai Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Andy Roddick
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Roger Federer
2002 Fabrice Santoro
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Nicolas Kiefer
1999 Jerome Golmard
1998 Alex Corretja
1997 Thomas Muster
1996 Goran Ivanisevic
1995 Wayne Ferreira
1994 Magnus Gustafsson
1993 Karel Novacek
The latest Dubai tournament news:
- Davis Cup 2017 Draw: USA To Host Swiss, England Goes To Canada
- own? Will Roger Federer and/or Stan Wawrinka go from Australia to the U.S. then back home? In Federer's case, Dubai?
Andy Murray may face a similar schedule and the Italians have it the worst, going from Melbourne to Argen...
- Madison Keys in Top 10 After 2nd Career Title at Birmingham
- improved to 2-2 in career finals.
Strycova dropped to 1-6 in finals, and 0-2 this year after losing in the Dubai championship match. She picked up a consolation after the singles, winning the doubles title with Czech count...
- Andy Murray Explains Split With Amelie Mauresmo And The Search For A New Coach
- duling issues.
"I think the end of last year we tried," Murray said. "Tried to make it work. Amelie was in Dubai, did a training block with me and agreed to, you know, try for another year.
"Obviously in Australia it st...
- Stan Wawrinka: Novak Djokovic Is The Big Favorite To Win The French Open
- a comes into Rome after a tough stretch. He hasn't beaten a Top 10 player on the season is just 4-4 since his Dubai title. But he reminded the press he wasn't playing well at this time a year ago.
"Last year I was struggli...
- Despite Injuries, Roger Federer Still Confident About French Open
- e French semifinals since his 2012 runner-up finish.
Due to a knee injury Federer withdrew from Rotterdam, Dubai and Indian Wells. A stomach issue kept him out of Miami and a back forced him to pull out of Madrid.
- Lucie Safarova Caps Comeback Winning Home Prague Title Over Sam Stosur
- nd finals I felt like my old self."
The victory was Safarova's seventh of her career, first since claiming Dubai last year.
"I'm so happy because support during the week was amazing," Safarova said. "To finally get some...
- Serena Williams Withdraws From Madrid, Her Third Pull-Out In 2016
- t two matches, losing in her last appearance to Svetlana Kuznetsova in Miami. She also withdrew from Doha and Dubai earlier this year, and also couldn't finish the Hopman Cup exhibition.
Serena still has a commanding lead ...
- Roger Federer Announces He'll Return For The Miami Open
- March 17, 2016
Federer underwent surgery on his left knee last month which forced him out of Rotterdam, Dubai and Indian Wells. He announced his next event as Monte Carlo, but clearly after weeks of rehab he is feeling ...