Dubai Tennis - 2014 Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships
- Location: Dubai, U.A.E
- Schedule: Monday, February 24 - Saturday, March 1
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, February 24 Women's -- Monday, February 17
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $1,928,340 Women's -- $2,000,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Salah Tahlak
- Official Website: www.dubaidutyfreetennischampionships.com/
- TV Schedule / Dubai Live Streaming
Do you like Dubai?
|Former Men's Dubai Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Andy Roddick
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Roger Federer
2002 Fabrice Santoro
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Nicolas Kiefer
1999 Jerome Golmard
1998 Alex Corretja
1997 Thomas Muster
1996 Goran Ivanisevic
1995 Wayne Ferreira
1994 Magnus Gustafsson
1993 Karel Novacek
The latest Dubai tournament news:
- Nadal Suffers Early Knock Out; Federer v Djokovic Saturday; Monte Carlo SFs Picks And Pans
- ent, Federer and Djokovic meet for the 34th time having already split two clashes this season. Federer won in Dubai while Novak got him back in that Indian Wells thriller.
Federer leads 17-16 but because of the 6-year age ...
- Cornet, Garcia, G-Lo, Hot Sauce Win WTA/ATP Titles
- brushed off as a fluke by many when Alize Cornet defeated world No. 1 Serena Williams earlier in the year at Dubai, but the Frenchwoman is proving herself a force in 2014. On Sunday she captured the title at the BNP Paribas ...
- Roger Federer: Not To Sound Cocky, I Think I Worked Harder Than Anyone During The Off Season
Federer plays later today in Miami against Richard Gasquet. Federer is off to a 21-3 start this year with a Dubai title and four wins over Top 10 players.
If you are a Federer fan I encourage to read the full article.
- Rafael Nadal Begins Quest For First Miami Title; Murray Goes The Distance In Opener
- lose, and I kept putting myself in good positions to win matches. So I just started crossing over the line in Dubai - even the week before, I basically won the match but lost it somehow. I learned a lot from that one, too, an...
- Is Juan Martin Del Potro's 2014 Season Over? It Appears So
- he summer of 2012 and those continued into this year when the pain grew too much forcing him to withdraw from Dubai, Indian Wells and now Miami.
Most recently via Facebook, del Potro had this to say after announcing he wou...
- Djokovic Has Won 30 Straight Without Boris Becker, That's Why I'm Picking Him To Win Miami
- to Stan Wawrinka in the Australia quarterfinals and then fell apart to the "Other Swiss" Roger Federer in the Dubai semifinals.
Once Vajda retook the reigns at Indian Wells, Djokovic put together enough good tennis to win ...
- Preview: Serena Williams Ready to Sizzle in Miami?
So now Serena returns to the court for the first time since her shock semifinal loss to Alize Cornet in Dubai, and Venus for the first time since winning the same Dubai event, spanking Cornet 6-3, 6-0 in the final.
- Roger Federer: A Few Months Ago People Said I Couldn't Play Tennis, But I Still Have The Fire To Win
Federer came into the final winning his last 11 matches including a won over Djokovic two weeks ago in Dubai. And today's match also went the distance.
Once Federer broke back at 5-5 in the third there was new hope ...