- Location: Dubai, U.A.E
- Schedule: Monday, February 24 - Saturday, March 1
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, February 24 Women's -- Monday, February 17
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $1,928,340 Women's -- $2,000,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Salah Tahlak
- Official Website: www.dubaidutyfreetennischampionships.com/
- TV Schedule / Dubai Live Streaming
Do you like Dubai?
|Former Men's Dubai Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Andy Roddick
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Roger Federer
2002 Fabrice Santoro
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Nicolas Kiefer
1999 Jerome Golmard
1998 Alex Corretja
1997 Thomas Muster
1996 Goran Ivanisevic
1995 Wayne Ferreira
1994 Magnus Gustafsson
1993 Karel Novacek
The latest Dubai tournament news:
- Kerber Crashes Out Of Indian Wells To Vesnina; Muguruza v Pliskova In QF Wednesday
- ena Williams in the top spot on Monday, is now just 9-6 on the season with only one semifinal, that coming in Dubai.
"It was actually not my day," Kerber said. "I was doing a lot of mistakes. I was not moving good. But it ...
- Federer Sets Up Nadal Wed. At Indian Wells, Djokovic Denies Del Potro, Kyrgios Next
- play free again. I think it's really important.
“I'm really happy that I got my energy back, because in Dubai I was actually still quite tired. I feel like tomorrow if I move well I will definitely have a chance against...
- Djokovic v Del Potro, Nadal v Verdasco; Tuesday Indian Wells Picks And Pans
So I don't expect Verdasco to be intimidated By Nadal at all and he's in good form having just made the Dubai final. But I think Nadal is in general just playing better on hardcourts and he's a 3-time champion at Indian...
- Andy Murray Still Has No Explanation Why He Struggles So Much At Indian Wells
- imes, yet Andy Murray is still winless. With perhaps the best draw he's had in the desert and having just won Dubai for a first time, Murray was a popular pick to finally join the group and win his first title at Indian Wells...
- Indian Wells Men's Preview: Can Murray Finally Win? Who'll Emerge From The Quarter Of Death?
- ing well but he, too, has had problems playing at Indian Wells. And Murray just won his first desert title in Dubai, so unless Lopez or Tsonga get really hot, other than himself, I don't see any big threats for the World No. ...
- March Madness! Who Had The Worst Loss Last Week: Federer, Nadal Or Djokovic?
- While Andy Murray made history becoming the first Brit to win Dubai, his colleagues all fell by the wayside in rather befuddling fashion.
First is what Roger Federer. The Swiss was playing his first event since winning the...
- Murray Beats on Unseeded Verdasco for ATP Dubai Title
- With the rest of the top players in Acapulco this week, world No. 1 Andy Murray cruised to the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships title, defeating unseeded Fernando Verdasco 6-3, 6-2 in a yawner of a final.
It was the f...
- Murray, Verdasco To Meet In Dubai Final
- Andy Murray will seek his second career title in Dubai later today as he takes on Fernando Verdasco. Murray, who saved 7 match points in a win over Philipp Kohlschreiber on Thursday, had a much easier time beating Lucas Pouil...