Dubai Tennis - 2013 Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships
- Location: Dubai, U.A.E
- Schedule: Monday, February 27 - Saturday, March 3
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, February 27, 2012 Women's -- Wednesday, February 20, 2013
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $ 1,700,475 Women's -- $2,000,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Salah Tahlak
- Official Website: http://www.dubaidutyfreetennischampionships.com/
- TV Schedule / Dubai Live Streaming
Do you like Dubai?
|Former Men's Dubai Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Andy Roddick
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Roger Federer
2002 Fabrice Santoro
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Nicolas Kiefer
1999 Jerome Golmard
1998 Alex Corretja
1997 Thomas Muster
1996 Goran Ivanisevic
1995 Wayne Ferreira
1994 Magnus Gustafsson
1993 Karel Novacek
The latest Dubai tournament news:
- Roger Federer Promotes Exo With Tsonga In This New Video
- /BsRQTI8SLG— Roger Federer (@rogerfederer) December 11, 2013
Federer, who is currently training in Dubai, will open his 2014 season in Brisbane.
- Roger Federer Reveals His Santa Claus Outfit And More During #AskRF Session
- good #giveortake— Roger Federer (@rogerfederer) December 7, 2013
Federer is currently training in Dubai. His first stop on the 2014 ATP World Tour takes him to Brisbane at the end of the month.
- Roger Federer: I'm Not As Fast As I Once Was, But By April I'll Be Caught Up On My Training
After a brief vacation, Federer says he's foregone the "show tournaments" to focus on his training in Dubai.
"I'm concentrating fully on my training," he said. "For once I won't be participating in any show tournam...
- What If I Told You Rafael Nadal's 2013 Hardcourt Season Wasn't All That Great?
- uring Indian Wells or Miami? Floundering, that's where.
Djokovic was riding high after Australian Open and Dubai wins and rightfully the tour seemed to be his (albeit, Nadal wasn't around when he won the Australian - lucky...
- Rafael Nadal Finishes No. 1, Ahead Of No. 2 Djokovic By 770 Ranking Points
- total points coming off from both Vina del Mar (150) and Sao Paulo (250), which still won't be enough for the Dubai-defending Djokovic to pass.
But the Serb can catapult back to No. 1 in March when Nadal has 500 points fro...
- Roger Federer Says He's Playing His Best Tennis Since Dubai
- laying his best tennis since February.
"I feel really good again, probably the first time ever since maybe Dubai," Federer said. "So this is a good thing. I'm happy that I can play this way right now."
Federer won his o...
- Novak Djokovic Qualifies For ATP London Finals
The Serb is currently ranked No. 1 but has only one title (Monte Carlo) since his early March triumph in Dubai. ...
- Can Nadal Beat Djokovic In Montreal? A Canadian Will Await In The Final
- , I think I have a chance to really win against anybody on this court."
With way Djokovic has looked since Dubai - good but not consistently great - Nadal has a real shot here. But I think Djokovic, if he plays well, will ...