Dubai Tennis - 2013 Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships
- Location: Dubai, U.A.E
- Schedule: Monday, February 27 - Saturday, March 3
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, February 27, 2012 Women's -- Wednesday, February 20, 2013
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $ 1,700,475 Women's -- $2,000,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Salah Tahlak
- Official Website: http://www.dubaidutyfreetennischampionships.com/
- TV Schedule / Dubai Live Streaming
Do you like Dubai?
|Former Men's Dubai Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Andy Roddick
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Roger Federer
2002 Fabrice Santoro
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Nicolas Kiefer
1999 Jerome Golmard
1998 Alex Corretja
1997 Thomas Muster
1996 Goran Ivanisevic
1995 Wayne Ferreira
1994 Magnus Gustafsson
1993 Karel Novacek
The latest Dubai tournament news:
- Djokovic Still Not Sure If He'll Play Monte Carlo, Decision To Come Tuesday
- s after the passing of his grandfather. The world No. 1 has two titles on the year at the Australian Open and Dubai. His last clay title came at his own, now defunct event in Belgrade in 2011.
- Marquee Clay Schedules: Where Will Nadal, Djokovic, Federer And Murray Be Playing The Next Six Weeks
- t he's flat. And unfortunately for the Serb, there's little let up in his schedule. After a busy last month - Dubai, Indian Wells, Miami - he now jets back across the U.S. for Davis Cup this week in Idaho before finally retu...
- Murray, Ferrer The Favorites, But Will The March Madness Continue? Miami SF Picks And Pans
- as won both but there's not much to derive from those matches as their most recent clash was way back in 2008 Dubai and the other at 2005 Paris. A long time ago.
Haas is clearly the hot player here. Beating Djokovic and th...
- Del Potro Dumps Murray, Gets Djokovic; Can Berdych Really Beat Nadal? Indian Wells SF Picks And Pans
- h hasn't dropped a set or really been pressed at all. And he's coming off consecutive finals in Marseille and Dubai.
Nadal is rounding into form. He blew out an ailing Federer Thursday night but looked good doing it. So he...
- Game On! Federer-Nadal Resume Their Rivalry Thursday Night At Indian Wells; QF Picks And Pans
- e's ever played. And through four matches this week he hasn't dropped a single set. That after a final run in Dubai where he beat Federer before losing to Djokovic.
Today, he gets the big serving 6-foot-8 Anderson who's in...
- Federer, Nadal, Djokovic in Blockbuster Wed. at Indian Wells
- a different kind of challenge in Kvitova.
"Petra's a really good player. She just won a big tournament in Dubai," Kirilenko said. "That means she's in good shape right now. The last couple of matches we've played have bee...
- Novak Djokovic Sounds Cool (And Confused) With The ATP Time Rule, But Recognizes His Ball Bouncing Might Be An Issue
- plain about maybe me exceeding the time limit time‑wise," said Djokovic who was given an earlier warning in Dubai. "I just think that there is a situation where sometimes it takes ‑‑well, several times it took them quit...
- Nadal, Federer Roll At Indian Wells; American Youngsters Fizzle; Djokovic, Murray Today
- by Reynolds.
"Couldn't ask for a better start of the season," Djokovic said Friday. "Winning Australia and Dubai, playing on hard courts, which is my most successful and most preferable surface that suits my game the best....