Dubai Tennis - 2014 Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships
- Location: Dubai, U.A.E
- Schedule: Monday, February 24 - Saturday, March 1
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, February 24 Women's -- Monday, February 17
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $1,928,340 Women's -- $2,000,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Salah Tahlak
- Official Website: www.dubaidutyfreetennischampionships.com/
- TV Schedule / Dubai Live Streaming
Do you like Dubai?
|Former Men's Dubai Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Andy Roddick
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Roger Federer
2002 Fabrice Santoro
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Nicolas Kiefer
1999 Jerome Golmard
1998 Alex Corretja
1997 Thomas Muster
1996 Goran Ivanisevic
1995 Wayne Ferreira
1994 Magnus Gustafsson
1993 Karel Novacek
The latest Dubai tournament news:
- Roger Federer: I've Done The Right Things To Prepare For This Clay Season
- I had to."
Federer comes into this tournament, he says, with more confidence and on better footing after a Dubai title and an Indian Wells final.
"I'm feeling good about my game and my fitness," said Federer who skipped...
- Let's Hold Off On The Rafael Nadal Panic... For Now
- Paris. And how much does he have in the tank right now?
Djokovic has played a lot of tennis the six weeks (Dubai, DC, Indian Wells, Miami - 17 matches) and now he's got Monte Carlo in less than a week. That's very little t...
- Novak Djokovic: This Win Over Federer Gives Me A Lot Of Confidence For The Rest Of The Season
- have lost two matches in straight sets against him. He was a better player on the court both in Shanghai and Dubai.
It's great that I managed to win this match in the big tournament and to win it in a way that I felt like ...
- Roger Federer: I'll Probably Forget This Loss To Novak "In Like 25 Minutes Or So"
- ways has to win, so one guy looks great, the other guy looks mediocre. That's anyway how I read the press in Dubai. I was great; he was so‑so. In London I was terrible. He won, but we didn't play. (Laughter).
No, but ...
- What do IW Titles Mean for Djokovic, Halep?
It was the fourth Indian Wells title for Djokovic, who lost to Federer a little less than a month ago in Dubai, but in the end successfully defending in Indian Wells.
Federer in the third stumbled himself at 2-3, doub...
- Roger Federer v Novak Djokovic (Again) In The Indian Wells Final, Who's The Pick?
- v Novak Djokovic
Djokovic won that final set breaker a year ago but Federer has since taken 3 of 4 including Dubai two weeks ago. However, that was on a much quicker court than what they play on at Indian Wells, which Raonic...
- Are We Headed For Federer v Nadal Saturday At Indian Wells? Friday QF Picks And Pans
- ngs with Roger winning on the clay at 2012 Madrid then Tomas taking two straight at the 2012 US Open and 2013 Dubai before Federer got back on top at Dubai last year.
"Because he's been around for so long, he knows his pot...
- Tomic Withdraws Sending Djokovic Into Indian Wells SF Against Murray; Federer, Nadal One Win Away
- omas Berdych. The two have split their last four with Federer winning most recently last year in the final of Dubai. Overall is 12-6 in favor of the Swiss, but the two have been pretty even of late.
"We have played on many...