Sebastian Baez Bio
- • Enjoys music, watching movies, playing video games, travelling the world and spending time with friends and family.
- • Served as a hitting partner at 2018 Nitto ATP Finals in London and says that he learned a lot from the experience.
- • Mentored by countryman and former World No. 3 Juan Martin del Potro.
- • Considers his coach, Sebastian Gutierrez, to be a father figure.
- • Began working with Gutierrez as a teenager in 2015 and says: "In tennis, it’s difficult to find a good person and a great professional as a coach. I am very proud to have hired him and to have him in my life. I hope to have more time with him and, why not, finish my career with him."
- • Stopped drinking Coca-Cola, eating ice cream and stringing his own racquets at the advice of Gutierrez.
Biographical information from WTA. Information might not be up to date.
Return to > Players > S > Sebastian Baez Profile (Biography)