Jelena Dokic - News and More
Do you like Jelena Dokic?Coached by Louise Pleming ... Father is Damir; mother is Liliana; younger brother is Savo ... Emigrated to Australia from Serbia with family in 1994 ... Enjoys ... Read Full Bio
- Kvitova KOs Anismova, Barty Wins Epic Over Sharapova; Serena v Halep Mon. At Australian Open
- happy to come through in the end." Barty also becomes the first Australian woman to make a Slam quarterfinal in Melbourne since Jelena Dokic in 2009 ten years ago. The tournament lost another former champion hours later. 2016 winner and No. 2 seed Angelique Kerber was absolute...
- Serena Slumps to Ivanovic; Monday Australian Open Preview
- it the same way in tennis."...It's Australian Open time, so it's also time for the annual update on the troubled former world No. 4 Jelena Dokic. The Reader's Digest version: she's 30, she failed to win an Aussie Open wildcard, she played in the doubles, still trying to rebound from ...
- Del Potro, Melzer, Radwanska Among Champs; Coming Previews
- Malaysia; Surface: hard Seeds: Agnieszka Radwanska, Jelena Jankovic, Peng Shuai, Jarmila Gajdosova, Petra Martic, Ayumi Morita, Jelena Dokic, Anne Keothavong Floaters: none Notes: Dokic (2011) is the lone returning champ in the field. ...
- Roddick, Blake Play Through Injuries; Loaded Dubai -- WTA/ATP Previews
- C�rstea, Alexandra Dulgheru, Gisela Dulko, Greta Arn, Mathilde Johansson, Lourdes Dominguez Lino Floaters: Coco Vandeweghe, Jelena Dokic, Kimoko Date-Krumm, Alize Cornet Notes: More horrendous seed representation, with the field led by the No. 24-ranked Vinci, but some int...
- ATP/WTA Previews: Federer in Rotterdam; San Jose; Azarenka Leads Loaded Doha
- final. XX COPA BBVA COLSANITAS; Bogota, Colombia; Surface: clay Seeds: Marina Erakovic, Alexandra Dulgheru, Romina Oprandi, Jelena Dokic, Gisela Dulko, Mathilde Johansson, Lourdes Dominguez Lino, Patricia Mayr-Achleitner Floaters: none Notes: Last year Spaniard Dom�ng...
- Serena, Venus Star As USA Hosts Belarus; Fed Cup Capsules
- (AUS) Sunday R3: Voegele (SUI) v Stosur (AUS) R4: Bacsinszky (SUI) v Gajdosova (AUS) R5: Bacsinszky / Sadikovic (SUI) v Dellacqua / Dokic (AUS) ...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Bondarenko, Magdalena Rybarikova vs. (13) Svetlana Kuznetsova, (19) Shahar Peer vs. Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez, former Top 5er Jelena Dokic vs. Vera Dushevina, and Spaniard Arantxa Parra Santonja vs. the top-ranked American in the draw Bethanie Mattek-Sands. TENNIS-X NEWS, N...
- Jankovic, Hantuchova Lead at Monterrey: WTA Preview
- no Mexican players get directly in (four Mexicans are in the qualifying and all needed wildcards to get in); former Top 5er Jelena Dokic is the top seed in the qualifying; last year France's Marion Bartoli defeated China's Li Na in the inaugural final, neither return in 2010;...
- Murray Says He Can Be No. 1 This Year; Dokic on Downslide
- Djokovic Escapes, Ivanovic Out, Hot Dokic at Australian Open
- Fat Nalbandian Falls, Dokic Wins, Federer v Safin Upcoming at Australian Open
- Djokovic Melted by Roddick, Federer Next; Dokic Loses at Australian Open
- Gonzalez Wins Marathon at Australian Open; Dokic Owes Drug Dealer, Rusedski Un-retires
- Dokic, Pavlyuchenkova Win Titles; Davis Cup Winners