Kaia Kanepi - News and More
Do you like Kaia Kanepi?Currently without a coach; fitness coach is Kristijan Pruus ... Father, Jaak, works in real estate; mother, Anne, is a homemaker; has two older sisters, Karin ... Read Full Bio
- Stephens Topples Muguruza At French; Halep Continues Title Defense
- to dropping a set in four matches. Her next foe will be the hot-handed Petra Martic who fended off some late break points to deny Kaia Kanepi in a tight three setter 5-7, 6-2, 6-4. "It was tough mentally for me today," said Martic. "Especially because I was stopped four times b...
- Djokovic, Delpo, Favorites Keep Winning In Men's Draw At The French Open; Wawrinka-Tsitsipas Sun.
- men made it a sweep with all 10 Top 10 seeds making the fourth round at the French Open. And today, none of them who in action were in any serious peril. Novak Djokovic all but crushed qualifier Salvatore Caruso 6-3, 6-3, 6-2. "Caruso was very motivated. I thought he stepped...
- Serena, Osaka Slammed Out Of French Open; Stephens v Muguruza Ahead
- cruised since dropping her opening set of the event to Taylor Townsend. Johanna Konta clashes with Donna Vekic, Petra Martic meets Kaia Kanepi and US Open semifinalist Anastasija Sevastova battles teen Marketa Vondrousova. ...
- Pliskova Upset By Martic At French Open; Serena, Halep, Osaka Saturday
- on clay. She won a title so she's playing confident." Martic, who is into her third French Open fourth round, will now face Kaia Kanepi who downed Wozniacki-conqueror Veronika Kudermetova. Also in that wide open section, Marketa Vondrousova ousted Carla Suarez Navarro 6-...
- Serena Sublime In Comeback At Australian Open; Venus, Halep Escape
- about tennis: the clock doesn't run out." Also needing to come from behind was 2018 finalist Simona Halep. The Romanian took on Kaia Kanepi who she lost to in this same round at the US Open. And for the first hour, the result was trending the same with the Estonian in control. ...
- Murray Falls In Thrilling Final Australian Open Match; Federer, Nadal Advance
- AEDT K. Majchrzak(Q) v K. Nishikori(8) T. Zidansek v D. Gavrilova V. Williams v M. Buzarnescu(25) From 7:00pm AEDT S. Halep(1) v K. Kanepi B. Paire v D. Thiem(7) Melbourne Arena From 11:00am AEDT K. Muchova(Q) v Ka. Pliskova(7) B. Coric(11) v S. Darcis L. Siegemund v V....
- Petra Kvitova Interview - Wimbledon, June 28
- KVITOVA: Yeah, the serve was great, and also my fast game from the baseline, so... Q. What are your thoughts on your next match against Kanepi? PETRA KVITOVA: Yeah, we'll see. Kanepi play very well right now. We play already three times, I think. Two I lost and one I won. So we w...
- Jelena Jankovic Interview - French Open, May 27
- Jankovic InterviewFrench OpenThursday, May 27, 2010 J. JANKOVIC/K. Kanepi 6‑2, 3‑6, 6‑4 Q. How did you feel on the court today? Do you consider it taking advantage of the interruption of the match? JELENA JANKOVIC: Yeah, overall it was very difficult because of...
- Kvitova Too Hot at Hopman; Kanepi Titles; Tennis-X Notes
- Almagro, Montanes, Kanepi, Szavay Win Titles: Weekend Wrap
- Montanes, Monaco, Kanepi, Cornet Win ATP/WTA Titles