Kaia Kanepi - News and More
Do you like Kaia Kanepi?Currently without a coach; fitness coach is Kristijan Pruus ... Father, Jaak, works in real estate; mother, Anne, is a homemaker; has two older sisters, Karin ... Read Full Bio
- Gauff Collects Second Title Beating Wang In Parma
- that clay shows you a little extra love than the other surfaces do." Gauff, seeded third at the event, had a tough road beating Kaia Kanepi, Camila Giorgi, Amanda Anisimov and Katerina Siniakova before today's win. And Gauff, who's been playing so many three-set matches, only ne...
- Barty, Svitolina Cruise Into Australian Open 4R; Super Sunday With Osaka-Muguruza, Serena-Sabalenka
- a set point in three matches. The US Open semifinalist will now be favored against Donna Vekic who ended the run of Kenin-conqueror Kaia Kanepi 5-7, 7-6(2), 6-4. Elina Svitolina hard a tough first set before pulling away from Yulia Putintseva 6-4, 6-0 to reach the fourth round fo...
- Svitolina Shines vs. Gauff At Australian Open, Kenin KO'd, Barty Survives; Serena, Halep Fri.
- the third round, Svitolina now meets Yulia Putintseva. The defending champion Sofia Kenin got bounced by the hot-handed Kaia Kanepi in routine fashion 6-3, 6-2. Kanepi has now won 15 of her last 16 matches including ITF level events. "I'll take one match at a time and...
- Barty Too Good For Hot-Handed Muguruza; Mertens A Title Winner
- close in the first set, also in the second set." In the Gippsland Trophy final, Elise Mertens won her sixth WTA title defeating Kaia Kanepi 6-4, 6-1. "The first tournament I played this year, so I'm very happy about the result, the way I played," Mertens said. The Grampian...
- Osaka, Azarenka Withdraw From Melbourne Lead-Ups, No Final At Grampians
- her 14-match win streak into the the first Slam of the season for her first match Monday. Mertens moves into the final against Kaia Kanepi who improved her win streak to 14 which includes ITF events. Kanepi reached her first WTA final since 2013 Brussels after beating Ekatarina...
- Serena Shys Away From Barty Battle In Melbourne; Halep Falls, Osaka Still Streaking
- start because this court isn't my lucky one, but after two games, I won one game and I felt much better." The Russian will face Kaia Kanepi. In the Grampians for the hard quarantined players, Angelique Kerber will face Maria Sakkari Saturday in the quarters. Victoria Azarenka...
- Petra Kvitova Interview - Wimbledon, June 28
- KVITOVA: Yeah, the serve was great, and also my fast game from the baseline, so... Q. What are your thoughts on your next match against Kanepi? PETRA KVITOVA: Yeah, we'll see. Kanepi play very well right now. We play already three times, I think. Two I lost and one I won. So we w...
- Jelena Jankovic Interview - French Open, May 27
- Jankovic InterviewFrench OpenThursday, May 27, 2010 J. JANKOVIC/K. Kanepi 6‑2, 3‑6, 6‑4 Q. How did you feel on the court today? Do you consider it taking advantage of the interruption of the match? JELENA JANKOVIC: Yeah, overall it was very difficult because of...
- Kvitova Too Hot at Hopman; Kanepi Titles; Tennis-X Notes
- Almagro, Montanes, Kanepi, Szavay Win Titles: Weekend Wrap
- Montanes, Monaco, Kanepi, Cornet Win ATP/WTA Titles