Kristie Ahn - News and More
Do you like Kristie Ahn?
- Kvitova Shocked By Stephens At Wimbledon; Serena, Barty Tuesday
- Hsieh. Americans enjoyed a strong day. In addition to Stephens, Sofia Kenin, Danielle Collins, Madison Keys, Lauren Davis and Kristie Ahn advanced. Ahn, a lucky loser, eliminated Heather Watson 2-6, 7-6(3), 8-6 in a match that ended around 10:30pm local time under the Court 1 ...
- Muguruza Survives Scare At French Open; Serena, Kvitova Winners
- and such a long match. But I'm happy. It's always tough the first rounds." Serena Williams opened play against countrywoman Kristie Ahn. Ahn entered with just two career tour wins on clay, but led by a break twice in the first set, but once she dropped the opening breaker th...
- Gauff Sends Konta Home, Halep, Azarenka Advance; Serena Headlines French Open Monday
- Gavrilova and Yulia Putintseva were also winners. On Monday, 3-time champion Serena Williams opens play against countrywoman Kristie Ahn. Former semifinalists Petra Kvitova, Elina Svitolina and Kiki Bertens are also in action. ...
- Murray Manhandled By Wawrinka At French Open; Nadal, Thiem Monday
- big opening day showdown between Stan Wawrinka and Andy Murray at the French Open turned out to be a dud as the Swiss rolled 6-1, 6-3, 6-2 on Philippe Chatrier. "I was expecting a tough match. I was really focussed with a champion like Andy. Even if the scoreboard is only one...
- Serena Wins, Venus Falls At US Open; Clijsters Comeback Cut Short
- Williams put together her best performance of this restart easing past Kristie Ahn 7-5, 6-3 Tuesday at the US Open. The 23-time Grand Slam winner overcame early breaks in both sets and used 13 aces from her serve to overwhelm her countrywoman for her first straight set win si...
- Favorites Osaka, Pliskova, Kerber US Open Winners, Gauff Goes Down; Williams Sisters Up
- winners. Tuesday, the Williams are back for a fourth decade of tennis at the US Open. Serena plays in the afternoon against Kristie Ahn who made the fourth round last year. Fourty-year-old Venus will clash with the dangerous Karolina Muchova. Second seed and Australian Op...
- See the Future: USTA Playoff for U.S. French Open Wildcards
- Rhyne Williams, 18, of Knoxville, Tenn.; and Donald Young, 19, of Atlanta.Eleven players will compete for the women's wildcard: Kristie Ahn, 16, of Upper Saddle River, N.J.; Gail Brodsky, 17, of Brooklyn, N.Y.; Beatrice Capra, 17, of Ellicott City, Md.; Lauren Embree, 18, of Mar...
- Dinara Safina Interview - US Open, Sept 3
- again I was ‑‑ because it was not easy matches. It was like more mentally that I had to pull the match again being down. Then with Ahn it was not easy to come back. Then yesterday it was okay. I had to do what I had to do. I pulled these two matches, so now I can get only b...