Kristie Ahn - News and More
Do you like Kristie Ahn?
- Osaka Ousted By Bencic At US Open; Serena Closing In On 24
- room already." Elise Mertens rolled again, winning her fourth straight match with ease this time beating American wildcard Kristie Ahn 6-1, 6-1. Mertens has lost serve just twice and hasn't lost a set to reach her first US Open quarterfinal. She'll await the late winner ...
- Osaka Outclasses Coco Gauff At US Open; Serena, Keys Eye QFs
- cognizant of it. Once I saw that it worked and, you know, the effect that I had, I tried to implement it as much as I could." Kristie Ahn made her first Slam fourth round stunning French champion Jelena Ostapenko 6-3, 7-5. The 27-year-old Ahn had never won a match in a Slam. ...
- Shaky Federer, Pained Djokovic Win Tough Matches Under Roof At Rainy US Open
- was deja vu all over again for Roger Federer. After a poor start to his tournament Monday night against Indian Sumit Nagal, Federer was once again error-prone early against Damir Dzumhur before getting things going in a 3-6, 6-2, 6-3, 6-4. Federer sprayed 17 unforced errors in...
- Big Men Cilic, Isner, Zverev Advance In Montreal, Kyrgios Goes Down; Raonic v Auger-Aliassime Wed.
- Kyrgios could continue his Washington run Tuesday night in Montreal where the electric Australian dropped the last two games of the match after a rain delay and lost to Kyle Edmund 6-3, 6-4. Kyrgios was broken serving 3-4 in the first then in the second was broken at love at 4-...
- Raonic, Shapovalov Monday Montreal Winners; Zverev, Cilic , Kyrgios Tues.
- stats Milos Raonic and Denis Shapovalov gave the home fans something to root about Monday in Montreal. Raonic, a former finalist, breezed past Lucas Pouile 6-4, 6-4 in just 72 minutes. Pouille stunned the Canadian in the Australian Open quarterfinals in January, but Raon...
- Azarenka Outlasts Cibulkova In Miami Hard Rock Opener; Venus, Ferrer In Action Thurs.
- Azarenka became the first player to win a match at the new Hard Rock Stadium at the Miami Open. The 3-time champion outlasted former semifinalist Dominika Cibulkova 6-2, 3-6, 6-4. "Even though we know each other pretty well, I feel that we haven't played in a few years,"...
- See the Future: USTA Playoff for U.S. French Open Wildcards
- Rhyne Williams, 18, of Knoxville, Tenn.; and Donald Young, 19, of Atlanta.Eleven players will compete for the women's wildcard: Kristie Ahn, 16, of Upper Saddle River, N.J.; Gail Brodsky, 17, of Brooklyn, N.Y.; Beatrice Capra, 17, of Ellicott City, Md.; Lauren Embree, 18, of Mar...
- Dinara Safina Interview - US Open, Sept 3
- again I was ‑‑ because it was not easy matches. It was like more mentally that I had to pull the match again being down. Then with Ahn it was not easy to come back. Then yesterday it was okay. I had to do what I had to do. I pulled these two matches, so now I can get only b...