Victor Hanescu - News and More
- Nationality: ROU (Romania)
- Birthdate: July 21, 1981
- Age: 38 years old
- Birthplace: Bucharest, Romania
- Residence: Bucharest, Romania
- Turned Pro: 2000
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Dave Dehaan, Jean-Francois Bachelot
Do you like Victor Hanescu?
Began playing tennis at age seven...Says, "When I was seven years old I went to a basketball club and wanted to start playing. I was tall but they told me that ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Serena Makes Indian Wells Return Tonight; Harrison Saves 2 MPs, Turns Away Fish
ATP - J. Sock (USA) vs Y. Lu (TPE)
WTA - [WC] S. Vickery (USA) vs  V. Lepchenko (USA)
ATP - M. Youzhny (RUS) vs [Q] V. Hanescu (ROU)
ATP - R. Bautista Agut (ESP) / H. Kontinen (FIN) vs J. Isner (USA) / S. Querrey (USA)
- Isner Kicks Off US Open Series in Atlanta: ATP/WTA Previews
- "G-Lo" Garcia-Lopez, Fernando Verdasco, Federico Delbonis, Gilles Simon, Robin Haase, Dominic Thiem
Floaters: Juan Monaco, Victor Hanescu, Dustin Brown, (WC) Viktor Troicki
Notes: Youzhny the only Top 20 player in the field...The Top 4 seeds receive opening-round byes...Tou...
- Djokovic, Murray Cruise; Stosur, Stephens Out Day 1 at Wimbledon
- up a little bit, he could have won the third set, for sure."
No. 6 Tomas Berdych, who came from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-1, 6-4, 6-3, and No. 7 David Ferrer who topped Spanish countryman Pablo Carreno 6-0, 6-7(3), 6-1, 6-1 were the only other Top 10 ...
- Tennis-X Wrap: Li, Dimitrov Crash Out of French Open on Day 3
- that easy."
Other seeded winners were No. 12 Richard Gasquet, No. 19 Kevin Anderson, No. 23 Gael "Force" Monfils in four over Victor Hanescu, No. 24 Fernando "Hot Sauce" Verdasco, No. 28 Philipp Kohlschreiber, and No. 32 Andreas Seppi.
Matches to watch for on Wednesday at Rola...
- Federer Gets Dream French Open Draw, Could Meet Djokovic In SF; Nadal With Ferrer, Almagro
- v Qualifier
Sijsling v  Ferrer
 Wawrinka v Garcia-Lopez
Mannarino v Lu
Young v Sela
Qualifier v  Lopez
 Monfils v Hanescu
Olivetti v Struff
Becker v Bellucci
Qualifier v  Fognini
 Gasquet v Tomic
Hewitt v Berlocq
Ebden v Cuevas
Llodra v  Ve...
- Nadal in Barcelona, Sharapova in Stuttgart: Previews
- Mikail Youzhny, Gael Monfils, Gilles Simon, Vasek Pospisil, Andreas Seppi, Nicolas Mahut, Jarkko Nieminen
Floaters: Lukas Rosol, Victor Hanescu
Notes: Tough start for (8) Nieminen against Leo Mayer then likely the defending champ Rosol...(4) Simon after a bye will likely face the...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The Spaniard won back-to-back titles in Costa do Sauipe and Buenos Air...
- ATP Tennis Previews: Bucharest, Metz Led by Monfils
- missing; Monfils has never won a title on home soil. BCR Open RomaniaBucharest, RomaniaSurface: outdoor red claySeeds: Victor Hanescu, Nicolas Almagro, Juan Monaco, Igor Andreev, Al Montanes, "Crazy" Dani Koellerer, Andreas Seppi, Pablo CuevasFloaters: (WC) Andrei Pavel, S...
- Federer Plays Better-er as Favorites Roll at Wimbledon; Hanescu in Hissy Spit