Yuichi Sugita - News and More
Do you like Yuichi Sugita?
- Nadal Powers Into Australian 3R, Thiem Survives; Federer Seeks Revenge On Millman
- Khachanov won an epic over Mikael Ymer 10-8 in the fifth set tiebreaker. And Andrey Rublev stayed perfect in 2020 blasting past Yuichi Sugita 6-2, 6-3, 7-6(5) Rublev is now 10-0 this year. Next will be David Goffin who held off Pierre-Hugues Herbert in five sets. Alexander Zver...
- Davis Cup Final: Djokovic, Nadal, Murray Among The Stars Playing This Week In Madrid
- Tsonga Pierre-Hugues Herbert Nicolas Mahut Captain: Sebastien Grosjean Japan Yoshihito Nishioka Yasutaka Uchiyama Yuichi Sugita Taro Daniel Ben McLachlan Captain: Satoshi Iwabuchi Serbia Novak Djokovic Dusan Lajovic Filip Krajinovic Viktor Troicki Janko Ti...
- Federer, Nadal Shake Off Early Trouble At Wimbledon, Thiem Tumbles; Djokovic, Auger-Aliassime Return
- to get through.” Rafael Nadal was last on Court 1 and he too went down an early break. But from 2-0 against qualifier Yuichi Sugita, the 2-time Wimbledon winner rolled to a 6-3, 6-1, 6-3 victory for his 8th straight win. "A good start for me, winning in straight sets ...
- Zverev, Tsitsipas Shocked At Wimbledon, Djokovic Strong; Federer, Nadal Tues.
- won a match on grass before, much unlike his countryman, Anderson, who beat the Swiss last year. Nadal goes up against Japan's Yuichi Sugita. TUESDAY WIMBLEDON ORDER OF PLAY CENTRE COURT - SHOW COURT - 13:00 START Tatjana Maria (GER) vs Angelique Kerber (GER)  Lloyd Harr...
- Men's Preview: Djokovic, Nadal Resume Chase For Federer At Wimbledon
- not the end of the world. Nadal's got a manageable section though there are some landmines, but are they activated? He'll open with Yuichi Sugita, then perhaps Nick Kyrgios (who could very well lose to Jordan Thompson in the first round), followed by JW Tsonga or Denis Shapovalov with...
- Cilic Leads, but Unseeded Kyrgios, Wawrinka Add Sriracha to Japan Open Field; Preview
- Anderson looking at Kyrgios, and (1) Cilic vs. Wawrinka... Wildcards were awarded to Japan's Taro Daniel, Yoshihito Nishioka and Yuichi Sugita, and the American Fritz received a special exempt into the main draw after reaching an ATP main draw semi last week, leaving him unable to ...