Zarina Diyas - News and More
Do you like Zarina Diyas?
- USA Survives Latvian Upset Bid In Fed Cup, Serena Loses
- (CAN) - not played BELGIUM defeated KAZAKHSTAN 3-1 Venue: SC Lange Munte, Kortrijk, BEL (hard - indoor) Elise Mertens (BEL) d. Zarina Diyas (KAZ) 16 62 61 Yulia Putintseva (KAZ) d. Ysaline Bonaventure (BEL) 36 76(2) 62 Elise Mertens (BEL) d. Yulia Putintseva (KAZ) 61 76(1) Ki...
- Serena, Kenin, Osaka In Action This Weekend During Fed Cup Qualifiers
- Dabrowski (CAN) BELGIUM v KAZAKHSTAN Venue: SC Lange Munte, Kortrijk, BEL (hard - indoor) Elise Mertens (BEL) v Zarina Diyas (KAZ) Ysaline Bonaventure (BEL) v Yulia Putintseva (KAZ) Elise Mertens (BEL) v Yulia Putintseva (KAZ) Ysaline Bonaventure (BEL) v Zarina...
- Muguruza Motors Past Svitolina At Australian Open, Pliskova Upset; Coco Mania Resumes
- to stop her and took the match to my side, which I’m very happy about." Kiki Bertens was a late 6-2, 7-6(3) winner over Zarinka Diyas. She now gets the Spaniard. Anett Kontaveit dropped just one game in a beatdown over No. 6 Belinda Bencic. The Estonian meets 18-year-ol...
- Serena Slaps Sharapova Around At US Open; Osaka Begins Title Defense Tuesday
- Good win today.” World No.1 Ash Barty got off to a very rocky start before finding her form in a 1-6, 6-3, 6-2 victory over Zarina Diyas. "I just didn't give myself a chance in that first set," Barty said. "Sort of appalling, probably made a set's worth of errors. We were ...
- Serena v Sharapova, Federer, Djokovic Headline Day 1 At US Open
- the powerful 18-year-old Jannik Sinner. During the day, reigning French Open champion Ash Barty opens Ashe at noon against Zarina Diyas. She's followed by 3-time champion Novak Djokovic who takes on Spaniard Roberto Carballes Baena. Also during the day, Cincinnati champi...
- Venus, Sharapova Advance; Serena To Test Back In Cincinnati
- third straight match falling to Rebecca Peterson. On tap Tuesday, Serena Williams will test her ailing back against qualifier Zarina Diyas. She'll be the last match on the day giving her as much time as possible to get healthy. Victoria Azarenka battles Belinda Bencic and Ma...