Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Currently without a coach
- Baseliner whose favorite surface is hard; favorite shot is overhead
- Mother, Françoise, who is French-Canadian, is a sports teacher; father Michel teaches math and tennis; has a younger sister, Isabelle, and an older brother, Nicolas
- Entire family plays tennis
- Married Antoine Maitre-Devallon on September 18, 2004
- Was born on the French island of Guadeloupe
- Graduated from high school two years early, in 1995
- Enjoys good food, chocolate and wine
- Likes spending time with children, friends
- Favorite tournament is Montréal.
Return to > Players > N > Nathalie Dechy Profile (Biography) (Nathalie Dechy Pictures)