Viktorija Golubic - News and More
Do you like Viktorija Golubic?Coached by Robert Orlik ... Mother, Vucica Golubic was born in Serbia and father, Ignacije Golubic was born in Croatia; both are now Swiss nationals ... Has a s ... Read Full Bio
- Barty Battles Past Zvonareva At US Open, Andreescu Survives; Coco v Stephens Wed. Night
- Australian semifinalist Karolina Muchova. In the nightcap, Bianca Andreescu came from a break down in the third to deny Victorija Golubic 7-5, 4-6, 7-5. Andreescu had to deal with some stomach issues in the second then overcame a 4-2 hole in the third. The Canadian is 8-0 now ...
- Murray Loses Respect For Tsitsipas In US Open Loss; Djokovic Begins Tues. Night
- (RUS) Arthur Ashe Stadium, Night Session - 7:00 PM Start Novak Djokovic (SRB)  vs. Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (DEN) (Q) Viktorija Golubic (SUI) vs. Bianca Andreescu (CAN)  Louis Armstrong Stadium, Day Session - 11:00 AM Start Karolina Pliskova (CZE)  vs. Catherine Mc...
- Osaka Opens With A Win; Stephens, Gauff Set 2R Meeting; Barty Tues. At US Open
- seed Ash Barty opens play against former finalist Vera Zvonareva. In the evening, 2019 winner Bianca Andreescu returns to meet Victorija Golubic. ...
- Bencic Better Than Vondrousova, Becomes First Swiss Woman To Win Olympic Gold
- upended Naomi Osaka and Elina Svitolina, both in straight sets. Bencic is back on court Sunday to face more Czechs. She and Victorija Golubic will face the No. 1 seeded team of Barbora Krejcikova and Katerina Siniakova for the women's doubles gold. Venus (2000) and Serena (2012...
- Svitolina Reaches Olympics SFs, Muguruza Upset By Rybakina
- the bronze, so three of the four will leave Tokyo with a first medal. Bencic is also in the women's doubles semifinals with Victorija Golubic. "As much as I can play, I’m very happy about it, it means good results, so I’ll take it any time," Bencic said. "I’m super-happy,...
- Osaka Storms Into Tokyo Olympics Third Round; Sabalenka, Swiatek, Kvitova Upset
- favorite Naomi Osaka cruised in the third round at the Tokyo Olympics. The Japanese sensation ousted Wimbledon quarterfinalist Victorija Golubic 6-3, 6-2 to the delight of her home nation. “I put this pressure on myself to do well because I know that I don’t play that many tou...