Aiko Nakamura - News and More
- Nationality: JPN ()
- Birthdate: December 28, 1983
- Age: 2018 years old
- Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
- Residence: Osaka, Japan
- Turned Pro: Pro (1999)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed both sides)
Do you like Aiko Nakamura?
Coached by Eiji Takeuchi ... Began playing tennis at age 5; parents also played ... Has one older sister, Shoko ... Enjoys shopping, movies, listening to music ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Murray Torks Nadal; Marat Mouthing Off; Weekend Wrap and Previews
- Angelique Kerber, Petra Cetkovska, Jarmila Gajdosova, Ayumi Morita and Chanelle Scheepers.
Wildcards went to Bartoli and Japan's Aiko Nakamura and Kurumi Nara.
Upset opening-round matches of interest include (7) Scheepers vs. Russian Alla Kudryavtseva, and(4) Cetkovska vs. the a...
- Del Potro Manhandled in Tokyo; Berdych, Verdasco Upset in Beijing; Nadal, Roddick Today
- (SRB) - ATP
 R Nadal (ESP) vs S Giraldo (COL) - ATP
J Nieminen (FIN) vs  J Tsonga (FRA) - ATP
COURT 1 start 10:00 am
[WC] A Nakamura (JPN) vs  A Brianti (ITA) - WTA
Not Before 12:00 Noon
 M Llodra (FRA) vs M Chiudinelli (SUI) - ATP
R Gasquet (FRA) vs T de Bakke...
- Sharapova Tuxedo Shirt No Hit at Wimbledon; Gilbert Quits LTA
- outlasted 16-14 in the third set by Julia Goerges.
Seeds escaping with three-set wins Tuesday were (13) Vera Zvonareva (d. Aiko Nakamura), (20) Francesca Schiavone (d. Tamira Paszek 10-8 in the third), (25) Lindsay Davenport (d. Renata Voracova), and (32) Sania Mirza (d. Cata...
- Mauresmo, Davydenko Beat Rain Tuesday at French Open
- on a wet Tuesday at Roland Garros, where No. 4 Svetlana Kuznetsova was the only Top 10-seeded player who completed a match, defeating Aiko Nakamura in straight sets.
"I was first. I was lucky with that," Kuznetsova told reporters of the rain. "I get in my match, so I have the rest of...
- Serena, Venus Set to Clash Today in Bangalore Semifinals
- of play in 2005, 3-1 in 2006 and 2-2 in 2007. She is 1-0 so far in 2008 against dual-handers, that victory coming against Japanís Aiko Nakamura in her first match this week (although she was pushed to three sets).
Yanís 63 36 63 win over world No.4 Jelena Jankovic in Fridayís quart...
- Davenport Escapes Upset to Meet Sharapova at Australian Open
- and facial contortions. "But it's the first round. Just moving forward."Other Top 10 seeds advancing were (1) Justine Henin (d. Aiko Nakamura) and (5) Maria Sharapova (d. Jelena Kostanic Tosic), both in straight sets.Struggling through three-set wins were No. 13 Tatiana Golovin to...
- Henin, Serena, Nadal, Roddick Headline Opening Day at Australian Open
- tips on how to play the Australian.
Next on court is world No.1 and former Australian Open champion Justine Henin (1), who takes on Aiko Nakamura of Japan. Fresh from her Medibank International victory in Sydney last night, the rejuvenated Henin will be looking forward to returning to...
- Serena Wins; Hingis, Safina Upset in Monday Play
- early-round upsets that claimed No. 3 Flavia Pennetta, No. 4 Maria Kirilenko, and No. 8 Martina Muller on Monday.
Japanese qualifier Aiko Nakamura downed Pennetta, while wildcard Sania Mirza ousted Kirilenko, and Czech Lucie Safarova beat Muller, all in straight sets.
Recent fan comments for Aiko Nakamura: