Angelique Kerber - News and More
- Nationality: GER ()
- Birthdate: January 18, 1988
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthplace: Bremen, Germany
- Residence: Puszczykowo, Poland
- Turned Pro: Pro (2003)
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Angelique Kerber?
Coached by Benjamin Ebrahimzadeh ... Mother's name is Beata (also her manager); father's name is Slawek; has one sister, Jessica ... Started playing tennis at ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Wimbledon Seedings: Djokovic, Barty Top Seeds; Federer Bumped Over Nadal
- Wimbledon seedings were released today. As custom, the men's seedings were based of a formula while the committee followed the WTA rankings for the women's seedings.
About the only consternation was Roger Federer bump to No. 2 over World No. 2 Rafael Nadal. Federer won Halle thi...
- Sharapova Set For Return In Mallorca, Could Meet Kerber In 2nd RD
- chance here. Every match is going to be a really good test."
The 32-year-old will be joined by a strong field which includes Angelique Kerber, Anastasia Sevastova, Elise Mertens, Amanda Anisimova and Belinda Bencic.
Sharapova opens against Viktoria Kuzmova with a chance at Kerb...
- 12 Things I Think I Thought About Rafael Nadal And The French Open
- Kenin announced her arrival stunning Serena Williams and Anastasia Potapova was able to close the deal on an undercooked Angelique Kerber.
Anisimova is going to lead the way for obvious reasons (and she’s actually good), but multiple Slams titles will come from this bunch...
- Pliskova Upset By Martic At French Open; Serena, Halep, Osaka Saturday
- that I managed in the end to hold my nerves and to finish it off."
Pliskova follows exits by Petra Kvitova, Kiki Bertens and Angelique Kerber. And after her Rome title, expectations were higher.
"Of course 6-3, 6-3 is not something I was hoping for today. I think she played wel...
- Bertens Retires While Stephens, Pliskova Advance at French Open; Osaka, Halep, Serena Thurs.
- was no energy left," she added. "It's bad timing, it's been a great few weeks."
So 3 of the Top 6 seeds are already out after Angelique Kerber lost and Petra Kvitova withdrew.
Not soon after, Canadian start Bianca Andreescu withdrew from her match Thursday against Sofia Kenin du...
- Kerber, Venus Ousted On Opening Day At French Open; Serena Set To Return
- former No. 1s and Grand Slam champions fell on the first day of the French Open.
Three-time champion Angelique Kerber was clobbered in the first match on Chatrier by 18-year-old Anastasia Potapova 6-4, 6-2.
Kerber, who was iffy to even play the event after suffering an ankle ...
- Justine Henin Interview - Miami, Mar 28
- HENIN/A. Kerber 64, 62
An interview with: JUSTINE HENIN
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. The way you were cracking off aces today suggests that maybe you've been perhaps putting in a little bit more time with your serve.
JUSTINE HENIN: I did. Yeah, I did spend a ...
- Davenport Back This Week at WTA Quebec City
- tour this week at the Bell Challenge in Quebec City, Canada, where the unseeded American will open against No. 7-seeded German Angelique Kerber. Czech Nicole Vaidisova is the top seed at the event that does not feature a Top 10-ranked player on the WTA Tour Rankings. The Bell ...
- Favorites Federer, Kerber, Djokovic v Chung Monday At Australian Open
- Federer-Berdych, Kerber-Keys Highlight QF Tuesday At Australian Open
- No. 2 Halep, Kerber, Venus Exit at US Open, Federer Advances; Djokovic, Murray Saturday
- Former Champions Djokovic, Sharapova, Kerber, Federer, Wawrinka On Court Tuesday At Australian Open
- Djokovic, Nadal, Kerber Kick Things Off On Day 1 At The US Open
- Kerber v Halep, Woznaicki v Mertens On SF Thursday At Austalian Open; Cilic-Edmund At Night
Recent fan comments for Angelique Kerber: