Angelique Kerber - News and More
Do you like Angelique Kerber?Coached by Benjamin Ebrahimzadeh ... Mother's name is Beata (also her manager); father's name is Slawek; has one sister, Jessica ... Started playing tennis at ... Read Full Bio
- After Withdrawals, Kvitova, Pliskova, Brady Lead Doha Field
- Azarenka are also in the draw along with former Slam winners Svetlana Kuznetsova, Jelena Ostapenko, Garbine Muguruza and Angelique Kerber. Making their 2021 debuts are Amanda Anismova, Madison Keys and Kiki Bertens who returns from an achilles injury. The quarterfinals s...
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About Novak Djokovic, Naomi Osaka And The Australian Open
- is that she keeps rebounding after these tough losses. Victoria Azarenka, Osaka and Andreescu at the US Open. Simona Halep and Angelique Kerber at Wimbledon. Each loss devastating it its own way, but instead of sulking and giving up, Serena gets up off the mat and goes right back...
- Serena, Osaka, Halep, Kvitova Cruise In Australian Open; Barty Tuesday
- my last couple tournaments in 2019, I've been able to pull through with those." The big upset on the day was 2016 champion Angelique Kerber going down to American Bernarda Pera 6-0, 6-4. Pera won the first nine games against her fellow lefty. “I was feeling this at the begi...
- Serena Chasing History Again At Australian Open; Osaka, Barty, Muguruza Top Contenders
- (3) Osaka, (8) Andreescu, (9) Kvitova, (14) Muguruza Notes: By far the toughest quarter with six Grand Slam winners including Angelique Kerber and Venus Williams... While Venus likely won't factor the final weekend, Kerber remains a threat but the German lefty sees a path that woul...
- Osaka, Azarenka Withdraw From Melbourne Lead-Ups, No Final At Grampians
- Open champion Victoria Azarenka withdrew from her quarterfinal. Sakarri ended the hopes of another former Australian champion Angelique Kerber. ...
- Serena Shys Away From Barty Battle In Melbourne; Halep Falls, Osaka Still Streaking
- one game and I felt much better." The Russian will face Kaia Kanepi. In the Grampians for the hard quarantined players, Angelique Kerber will face Maria Sakkari Saturday in the quarters. Victoria Azarenka saved match points in her win over Yulia Putintseva to set up a match a...
- Justine Henin Interview - Miami, Mar 28
- HENIN/A. Kerber 64, 62 An interview with: JUSTINE HENIN THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. The way you were cracking off aces today suggests that maybe you've been perhaps putting in a little bit more time with your serve. JUSTINE HENIN: I did. Yeah, I did spend a ...
- Davenport Back This Week at WTA Quebec City
- tour this week at the Bell Challenge in Quebec City, Canada, where the unseeded American will open against No. 7-seeded German Angelique Kerber. Czech Nicole Vaidisova is the top seed at the event that does not feature a Top 10-ranked player on the WTA Tour Rankings. The Bell ...
- Favorites Federer, Kerber, Djokovic v Chung Monday At Australian Open
- Federer-Berdych, Kerber-Keys Highlight QF Tuesday At Australian Open
- No. 2 Halep, Kerber, Venus Exit at US Open, Federer Advances; Djokovic, Murray Saturday
- Former Champions Djokovic, Sharapova, Kerber, Federer, Wawrinka On Court Tuesday At Australian Open
- Djokovic, Nadal, Kerber Kick Things Off On Day 1 At The US Open
- Kerber v Halep, Woznaicki v Mertens On SF Thursday At Austalian Open; Cilic-Edmund At Night