Donald Young - News and More
- Nationality: USA (United States)
- Birthdate: July 23, 1989
- Age: 29 years old
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Residence: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Turned Pro: 2004
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Donald Sr. & lIlona Young
Do you like Donald Young?
Began playing tennis at age three with mother, Illona, and father, Donald, Sr. who are both tennis teaching professionals...Parents run the South Fulton Tennis ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nishikori Leads Seeds at Moselle Open in Metz; ATP Preview
- Open semifinalist Kei Nishikori headlines the Moselle Open where he is seeking a first title in his first appearance.
Rising youngsters Stefanos Tsitsipas and former champ Lucas Pouille will contend, along with a few unseeded floaters giving the seeds some early challenge...
- Hsieh Stops American Teen Anisimova for WTA Japan Open Title
- Hsieh Su-Wei stopped 17-year-old qualifier Amanda Anisimova from lifted her first career WTA title on Sunday in Japan, beating the American 6-2, 6-2 for her third career title at the Hana-Cupid Japan Women's Open.
It was the Chinese Taipei No. 1's first final in ...
- Davis Cup SF: Nadal-Less Spaniard Travel To France; Croatians Cilic, Coric Host USA
- what could be final round in this tradition format, the Davis Cup semifinals have already gotten underway in Europe.
Rafael Nadal had to withdraw due to his knee issues as Spain will go to France. Picking up the slack in Lille will be Pablo Carreno Busta and Roberto Bautista Agu...
- Naomi Osaka: When I Hugged Serena At The Net I Felt Like A Little Kid Again
- Osaka made history Saturday at the US Open, beating Serena Williams in a controversial final 62, 64 to become the first Japanese man or woman to ever win a Grand Slam event.
The 20-year-old Osaka, who had never won a title 12 months ago, becomes the youngest US Open champion ...
- Keys Wins, Up Thursday with Serena in US Open Semifinals
- Open 2017 runner-up Madison Keys and this year's Indian Wells winner Naomi Osaka set up a blockbuster semifinal at the US Open as both players cruised past opponents on Wednesday in Flushing Meadows.
Osaka, in her first Slam semifinal and the first Japanese woman to make ...
- Alex De Minaur Was Devastated After Blowing 2 Set Lead In Late-Night US Open Loss To Cilic
- 19, Alex De Minaur already takes after his coach, Lleyton Hewitt. Hewitt was not only known for his fiery temper but also for leaving it all out on the court. And the young De Minaur, who's only 5-foot-11 in a time of giants, seems to be the second coming of Hewitt.
De Minaur ...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Kim Clijsters and the "B"-level former No. 1s Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic away from the cash cow exhibitions? NOTESAmerican Donald Young is reportedly skipping the French with a wrist injury...Fernando "Gonzo" Gonzalez pulled from the French Open draw citing a bad knee that i...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 R. FEDERER/R. Stepanek 6 3, 6 3 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Thanks to Greg Sharko here, we know... ROGER FEDERER: What has he dug up again? Q. Bottom of the first page, you ...
- Nadal, Roddick, Young Advance Friday at US Open
- Federer Continues To Dominate While Young, Azarenka Post Dramatic Wins At US Open; Djokovic, Serena Sunday
- Federer Reaches 11th French Open 4th RD, Cuevas Chokes; Young Aussies Take On Slam Champs Saturday
- Fognini Ends Nadal's Rio Run; Simon v Monfils In Marseille Finale; Young Seeks First Title In Delray
- Federer Forever (Beating) Young; Williams Sisters Tues. at US Open
- Nadal, Federer Roll At Indian Wells; American Youngsters Fizzle; Djokovic, Murray Today
Recent fan comments for Donald Young:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)