Donald Young - News and More
- Nationality: USA (United States)
- Birthdate: July 23, 1989
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Residence: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Turned Pro: 2004
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Donald Sr. & lIlona Young
Do you like Donald Young?
Began playing tennis at age three with mother, Illona, and father, Donald, Sr. who are both tennis teaching professionals...Parents run the South Fulton Tennis ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Chung Stuns Djokovic At Australian Open, Surprising Sandgren Next; Federer To Face Berdych In QF
- a tournament full of surprises, Hyeon Chung may have pulled the biggest one yet, stunning 6-time champion Novak Djokovic 7-6(4), 7-5, 7-6(3) in the Australian Open fourth round Monday night in Melbourne.
After a flurry of double faults from the No. 1, Chung burst out early on Dj...
- Federer, Nadal, Djokovic Looking Good At Australian Open; Zverev Looking Ugly
- tougher but he looks terrific.
Novak Djokovic - It was hard to make anything out of his first two wins against the overmatched Donald Young and an unfit, heat-stroked Gael Monfils, but last night Djokovic played well against a decent foe in Ramos-Vinolas. The serve is surprising...
- Zverev Flames Out Again At Australian Open; Djokovic Is Hip, Federer Advances
- hopes came crashing down once against for Alexander Zverev. For the fourth Slam in the five the much-hyped youngster failed to close out a match. Today, the 20-year-old was up by 2 sets to 1 against fellow NextGen Hyeon Chung before the Korean took control over the last two sets ...
- Tsonga Outlasts Shapovalov At Australian Open; Nadal, Kygios Advance
- match of the day on paper between Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Denis Shapovalov lived up the billing on Wednesday at the Australian Open. The swashbuckling Shapovalov stunned Tsonga in the second round of the US Open, and the Canadian looked on his was to another win after leading by 2 ...
- Djokovic Dominates In First Match In Six Months At Australian Open; Federer, Wawrinka Winners
- After not having hit a ball on the pro tour since mid-July due to a right elbow, the Serb didn't disappoint by hammering American Donald Young 6-1, 6-2, 6-4.
“It felt great to be back on the court and compete again,” said Djokovic. “It’s been a while obviously you don't ...
- Former Champions Djokovic, Sharapova, Kerber, Federer, Wawrinka On Court Tuesday At Australian Open
- Open. All eyes will be on Novak Djokovic as he makes his long-awaited comeback to tennis from a 6-month layoff to take on American Donald Young.
Djokovic, who seeks a record seventh Australian Open title, is seeded down to 14, his lowest in 11 years. But with his new coaching tea...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Kim Clijsters and the "B"-level former No. 1s Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic away from the cash cow exhibitions? NOTESAmerican Donald Young is reportedly skipping the French with a wrist injury...Fernando "Gonzo" Gonzalez pulled from the French Open draw citing a bad knee that i...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 R. FEDERER/R. Stepanek 6 3, 6 3 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Thanks to Greg Sharko here, we know... ROGER FEDERER: What has he dug up again? Q. Bottom of the first page, you ...
- Nadal, Roddick, Young Advance Friday at US Open
- Federer Continues To Dominate While Young, Azarenka Post Dramatic Wins At US Open; Djokovic, Serena Sunday
- Federer Reaches 11th French Open 4th RD, Cuevas Chokes; Young Aussies Take On Slam Champs Saturday
- Fognini Ends Nadal's Rio Run; Simon v Monfils In Marseille Finale; Young Seeks First Title In Delray
- Federer Forever (Beating) Young; Williams Sisters Tues. at US Open
- Nadal, Federer Roll At Indian Wells; American Youngsters Fizzle; Djokovic, Murray Today
Recent fan comments for Donald Young:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)