Donald Young - News and More
- Nationality: USA (United States)
- Birthdate: July 23, 1989
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Residence: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Turned Pro: 2004
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Donald Sr. & lIlona Young
Do you like Donald Young?
Began playing tennis at age three with mother, Illona, and father, Donald, Sr. who are both tennis teaching professionals...Parents run the South Fulton Tennis ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Rafael Nadal: I Don't Want To Get Older, I Haven't Found A Way To Stop Aging
- you believe, hard courts are easier on your knee than grass? That's how Rafael Nadal feels. After reaching his 12th US Open quarterfinal Monday, Nadal talked about the difference hard courts are vs grass courts on his knees. But overall, it's more damaging to the body.
- Third Round US Open Thoughts; Federer, Nadal And What The Heck Is Going On!
- saw the chaos there - 8 different semifinals - and we are seeing more of the same. We were warned! And both champions are out.
7. The Youngsters
So the NextGen are finally emerging on the big stage, and it's not who we thought. At the start of the year few would have pegged Den...
- Old Men Federer, Nadal Hobble Into 3rd Rd. After Struggles at US Open
- victors Thursday were No. 11 Roberto Bautista Agut, No. 18 Gael Monfils needing five sets to subdue American Donald Young, No. 24 Juan Martin del Potro, No. 30 Adrian Mannarino, and No. 33 Philipp Kohlschreiber.
On the upset tip Thursday were Russian Andrey ...
- Zverev Shocked, Shapovalov Upset Run Continues at US Open; Federer, Nadal Return Thurs.
- Taylor Fritz who defeated veteran Marcos Baghdatis in straights, Bjorn Fratangelo who topped "Dr." Ivo Karlovic in four, and Donald Young who beat German Maximilian Marterer in four.
Matches to look for on Thursday at the US Open include (3) Roger Federer vs. Mikhail...
- US Open Men's Draw: Federer Lands With Nadal, Easy Draw For Murray, But How Healthy Are They?
- full strength? Regardless, Federer will have to play either Monday or Tuesday. So time is running out, and his draw could be problematic. Young American Frances Tiafoe shouldn't pose much of a threat. Then former semifinalist Mikhail Youzhny. Then it could be either Feliciano Lopez ...
- Poll: Who's Your Early Favorite To Win The US Open? I'll Go With Roger Federer's Bad Back
- Roger Federer's playing. Yeah, so too is Rafael Nadal and Andy Murray as well. But this year's US Open just feels more wide open than in the past.
Sure you have 3 of the Big 4 as the favorites, but they just don't feel like locks to win it. That's because we've seen breakthro...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Kim Clijsters and the "B"-level former No. 1s Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic away from the cash cow exhibitions? NOTESAmerican Donald Young is reportedly skipping the French with a wrist injury...Fernando "Gonzo" Gonzalez pulled from the French Open draw citing a bad knee that i...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 R. FEDERER/R. Stepanek 6 3, 6 3 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Thanks to Greg Sharko here, we know... ROGER FEDERER: What has he dug up again? Q. Bottom of the first page, you ...
- Nadal, Roddick, Young Advance Friday at US Open
- Federer Continues To Dominate While Young, Azarenka Post Dramatic Wins At US Open; Djokovic, Serena Sunday
- Federer Reaches 11th French Open 4th RD, Cuevas Chokes; Young Aussies Take On Slam Champs Saturday
- Fognini Ends Nadal's Rio Run; Simon v Monfils In Marseille Finale; Young Seeks First Title In Delray
- Federer Forever (Beating) Young; Williams Sisters Tues. at US Open
- Nadal, Federer Roll At Indian Wells; American Youngsters Fizzle; Djokovic, Murray Today
Recent fan comments for Donald Young:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)