Donald Young - News and More
- Nationality: USA (United States)
- Birthdate: July 23, 1989
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Residence: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Turned Pro: 2004
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Donald Sr. & lIlona Young
Do you like Donald Young?
Began playing tennis at age three with mother, Illona, and father, Donald, Sr. who are both tennis teaching professionals...Parents run the South Fulton Tennis ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Kyrgios Melts Down, Evans Talks Shirts Wednesday at Aussie Open
- 14-seeded Australian Nick Kyrgios roamed every inch of his home stage in a complete meltdown performance on Wednesday at the Australian Open, failing to close out a 2-0 set lead in a 1-6, 6-7(1), 6-4, 6-2, 10-8 loss to Italian Andreas Seppi in the second round.
- Andy Murray: I Don't Feel Any Different Being A No. 1 Seed At A Slam
- Andy Murray will open play Monday afternoon at the Australian Open and he'll do so as a No. 1 seed for the first time at a Grand Slam.
Murray will hope that holding the top spot will finally give him the Australian Open trophy which he has come up just short of winning on fiv...
- Australian Open Men's Draw Preview: Djokovic Opens With Verdasco, Federer Lands With Murray
- big reveal with the first Grand Slam draw of the season would be the resting place of a 17th seeded Roger Federer. The Swiss who hasn't played a real match since Wimbledon avoided an early round hazard but will stil have the task of facing Andy Murray in the fourth round.
- My 2017 Top 10: Is It Novak Djokovic Or Andy Murray, And Can They Hold Off The Next Wave?
- Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal "playing out the string", and the young guns still a year or so away from taking over, the 2017 No. 1 race is going to come down to the current Top 2: Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic.
So how will it look at the very end? Here's my Top 10:
- Thanasi Kokkinakis: 2016 Was The Worst Year Of My Life, It Was Horrendous
- was a tough year for Thanasi Kokkinakis. The rising Australian star was pegged among the best of a deep crop of young players, but the 20-year-old's hopes were derailed last season by a series of injuries including recovery from shoulder surgery, a groin injury and a pectoral str...
- Tennis-X 2016 Awards: Tennis' Best Dopers, Tankers, Nutballs All Lauded
- awards, awards. You've read the read, now read the best. World No. 1s Andy Murray and Angelique Kerber are players of the year? Yawn. Thank's for figuring that one out.
Here's who took home some of the most coveted year-end awards from the 2016 tennis season:
BEST MATCH ...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Kim Clijsters and the "B"-level former No. 1s Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic away from the cash cow exhibitions? NOTESAmerican Donald Young is reportedly skipping the French with a wrist injury...Fernando "Gonzo" Gonzalez pulled from the French Open draw citing a bad knee that i...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- Federer InterviewSony Ericsson Open - Miami, Fl., U.S.A.March 26, 2011 R. FEDERER/R. Stepanek 6 3, 6 3 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Thanks to Greg Sharko here, we know... ROGER FEDERER: What has he dug up again? Q. Bottom of the first page, you ...
- Nadal, Roddick, Young Advance Friday at US Open
- Federer Continues To Dominate While Young, Azarenka Post Dramatic Wins At US Open; Djokovic, Serena Sunday
- Federer Reaches 11th French Open 4th RD, Cuevas Chokes; Young Aussies Take On Slam Champs Saturday
- Fognini Ends Nadal's Rio Run; Simon v Monfils In Marseille Finale; Young Seeks First Title In Delray
- Federer Forever (Beating) Young; Williams Sisters Tues. at US Open
- Nadal, Federer Roll At Indian Wells; American Youngsters Fizzle; Djokovic, Murray Today
Recent fan comments for Donald Young:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)