Dudi Sela - News and More
- Nationality: ISR (Israel)
- Birthdate: April 04, 1985
- Age: 31 years old
- Birthplace: Kiryat Shmonna, Israel
- Residence: Tel Aviv, Israel
- Turned Pro: 2002
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Eyal Ran
Do you like Dudi Sela?
Began playing tennis at age seven at Israel Tennis Centre in Kiryat Shmonna...Father, Michael, is a bus driver; mother, Anca, is a nurse...Has two brothers (Ofe ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Rafael Nadal: Roger's Had A Great Start To 2017 But Novak And Andy Are Still The Favorites
- five tournaments that probably - not the most important of the year, but one of the most important."
After beating the rain and Dudi Sela yesterday, Nadal resumes his bid for a first Miami title Sunday against Philipp Kohlschreiber. ...
- Friday Seeded Bloodbath at Men's Miami Open Tennis; Federer Saturday
- Anderson 6-4, 6-3; No. 3 Milos Raonic who defeated veteran Serb Viktor Troicki 6-3, 7-5; and No. 5 Rafa Nadal who eased past Israel's Dudi Sela 6-3, 6-4.
"I'm not necessarily in the best position right now, but fortunately it's a long tournament," Raonic said. "Doesn't mean thing...
- Nadal, Dimitrov, Raonic Open Play Friday In Miami; Nishikori v Anderson
- Nadal begins his bid to win a first Miami Open title Friday in a second round match against Dudi Sela of Israel.
“Winning Miami is not an obsession. I would love to add Miami to my CV. The opportunities are not eternal, although I hope to have more in the future,” Nadal...
- Rafael Nadal: Winning Miami Is Not An Obession
- I was very close. Normally, when you have those chances you have to take them.”
Nadal opens play Friday in Miami against today's Dudi Sela-Ryan Harrison winner. On the year, Rafa is 14-4 with finals at Australian Open and Acapulco.
"I feel good. I have started the year well,...
- Miami Draw Men's Preview: Federer Leads Way But Del Potro Awaits In 3rd RD, Nadal Seeks First Title
- the draw, Rafa, a 4-time finalist, has to be pleased. But to advance he'll have to get through a slew of 1-handed backhands. There's Dudi Sela in the opener, then Phil Kohlschreiber followed by Grigor Dimitrov. It'll be hot, humid and sticky. Those are good Rafa conditions that'll ...
- Roger Federer: I'm Still On Cloud Nine From Winning The Australian Open
- guys you won’t even see because they’ll eliminate each other," Federer told BNPParibasOpen.com. “The first message I got was Dudi Sela or Stephane Robert. I said, 'Okay, fine.' Then I heard that Rafa was in my section. Then I heard maybe Novak was in my section. It doesn't ...
- Pro Previews: Stuttgart, Bastad, Palermo, Prague
- CupStuttgart, GermanySurface: Red claySeeds: Gilles Simon, Nikolay Davydenko, Tomas Berdych, Victor Hanescu, Philipp Kohlschreiber, Al Montanes, Fabrice Santoro, Jose AcasusoFloaters: Guillermo "G-Lo" Garcia-Lopez, Nicolas Kiefer, Paul-Henri MathieuNotes: (3) Berdych vs. Kie...
- Maria Sharapova Interview - Wimbledon, June 24
- Sharapova InterviewWimbledonWednesday, 24 June 2009
Q. What are your thoughts?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Uhm, no real thoughts. I lost the match (smiling).
Q. Do you, yourself, understand what happened this afternoon?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Uhm, yes. I mean, if I'm smart enough, I...
- Dudi Delivers, Sela Leads Israel in Davis Cup Win; France Upset
- Serena Williams Walks On Water With Gisela Dulko In Monterrey [Video]
- Gisela Dulko Retires From Tennis
Recent fan comments for Dudi Sela:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)