Emilie Loit - News and More
- Nationality: FRA (France)
- Birthdate: June 09, 1979
- Age: 2018 years old
- Birthplace: Cherbourg, France
- Residence: Boulogne Billancourt, France
- Turned Pro: Pro (1994)
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Emilie Loit?
Currently without a coach ... Favorite surface is clay; best shot is forehand ... Parents are Daniel, Josette; younger sister is Pauline ... Favorite city is P ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer Raonic, Djokovic v Berdych; Wimbledon QF Picks And Pans
- are down to just eight players at the Wimbledon Championships. And there's no real, true surprise like we have with Magdalena Rybarikova's Cinderella run in the women's draw.
Looking back to the fourth round, the big story was Gilles Muller's stunner over Rafael Nadal. Muller h...
- Dustin Brown: I Had A Plan Against Rafa, To Take Him Out Of His Comfort Zone
- becoming part of Wimbledon tradition, Rafael Nadal losing to a low ranked player. Following in the footsteps of other triple-digit ranked players to beat Nadal on Wimbledon's Centre Court, yesterday qualifier Dustin Brown made his debut on the most famous court in tennis and stu...
- Nadal v Dimitrov, Ferrer v Nishikori In Madrid QFs; Murray Stays Hot
- though Roger Federer lost and Novak Djokovic didn't show up, it's still quite a line-up Friday in the Madrid quarterfinals.
After an incredible Wednesday of tennis, things calmed down decidedly today with "only" three of the eight third round men's matches going the distance,...
- Tomas Berdych: I Made It, I Won My First Career Match On Rod Laver!
- three misses, Tomas Berdych final reached his first Australian Open semifinal. The Czech outlasted David Ferrer in four sets 61, 64, 26, 64 to shockingly, according to him, win his first career match on Rod Laver Arena.
By defeating Ferrer, Berdych has now reached the semif...
- ATP World Tour Finals Guide: Elite Eight Out To Claim O2 Crown
- Matt McGladrigan
For the statistical purists out there, looking at this year's male winners of the tennis Grand Slams has a satisfying feel. Each one of the top four players in the world has taken one title home for themselves and all on their best surface, and at their favouri...
- Murray Bounced As Federer, Djokovic Breeze Into Cincinnati Quarterfinals
- summer slog claimed its second victim Thursday in Cincinnati. Gold medalist and tournament defending champion Andy Murray was shown the exits in Mason, Ohio by unheralded lucky loser Jeremy Chardy rather routinenly (and rudely) 6-4, 6-4.
Murray went down a break early in both ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview - Wimbledon, June 30
- Djokovic InterviewWimbledonWednesday, 30 June 2010
Q. You looked excited by your performance today.
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yeah, it's really refreshing, you know, to perform this way I'd say after a while. You know, I was struggling with the level of my performance throughou...
- Roger Federer Interview - Australian Open. Jan 29
- Federer InterviewAustralian OpenFriday 29 January 2010
An interview with: ROGER FEDERER
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. That was a pretty relaxed and amusing interview you gave Jim Courier. Is this as relaxed as you've been going into a Grand Slam final?
Recent fan comments for Emilie Loit: