Jan Hajek - News and More
- Nationality: CZE (Czech Republic )
- Birthdate: August 07, 1983
- Birthplace: Olomouc, Czech Republic
- Residence: Olomouc, Czech Republic
- Turned Pro: 2000
- Plays: Right-handed
- 2013 Final Ranking: 106
Do you like Jan Hajek?
|Began playing tennis at age six with his father, Svatopluk, who is a tennis coach; mother, Eva, is a school teacher...Has one younger sister, Radka, who is a st ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Murray v Tomic Next on Aussie Radar; Djokovic, Federer Up Sunday; X-Notes
- flagged matches according to a story by Vice Sports include Andreev, Bogomolov, Chela, Dodig, Ebden, Gabashvili, Gimeno-Traver, Golubev, Hajek, Istomin, Lacko, Montanes, Russell and Tipsarevic...Hewitt has been so injured the last few years, it's hard to believe that didn't influen...
- Djokovic Leads Serbia Against Czechs In Davis Cup Final This Weekend
- (SRB) v Radek Stepanek (CZE)
R2: Dusan Lajovic (SRB) v Tomas Berdych (CZE)
R3: Ilija Bozoljac/Nenad Zimonjic (SRB) v Jan Hajek/Lukas Rosol (CZE)
R4: Novak Djokovic (SRB) v Tomas Berdych (CZE)
R5: Dusan Lajovic (SRB) v Radek Stepanek (CZE) ...
- Federer, Serena Breeze On The European Clay; Fognini v Haas Friday In Hamburg
- decision to shun the hardcourts is looking good.
Federer made it 2-for-2 with his new larger 98-inch racquet, besting qualifier Jan Hajek 6-4, 6-3 to advance to the quarterfinals in Hamburg. It's still a learning process for the Swiss who is using the bigger frame for the firs...
- Roger Federer Wins In Debut With New Racquet, Say He's Satisfied With Its Performance
- just his 28th of 2013, and that doesn't event rank him in the Top 10 in terms of wins this season.
Next for Federer is qualifier Jan Hajek who upset Ernests Gulbis in three sets.
Also today, German favorite and Federer friend Tommy Haas won in three sets over qualifier Blaz ...
- Canada in Davis Cup Semis; Serena Wins; Previews
- over Evgeny Korolev to put the Czech Republic into the Davis Cup World Group semifinals, where they will host Argentina. Rosol and Jan Hajek put the Czechs up 2-0 on Day 1, while Kazakstan won the Saturday doubles.
Canada d. Italy 3-1
Canada gained a first-ever spot in the ...
- Davis Cup QF Notes: Djokovic Leads Serbia Into Boise, France Travels To Argentina
- of the four singles rubbers to reach their first Davis Cup quarterfinal. Andrey Golubev was the hero of that encounter, defeating Jan Hajek in five sets before stunning Tomas Berdych in four sets in the first reverse singles rubber. Mikhail Kukushkin completed the triumph by def...
- ATP Kitzbuhel Preview
- Monaco6. Agustin Calleri7. Nicolas Almagro8. Florian MayerMonday Order of Play:[Q] J Chardy (FRA) vs L Horna (PER) O Patience (FRA) vs J Hajek (CZE) [WC] M Fischer (AUT) vs D Hartfield (ARG) [Q] R Eitzinger (AUT) vs M Mirnyi (BLR) [Q] H Armando (USA) vs P Capdeville (CHI) [Q] C Roc...
- Nadal Advances, Henman Thrills at Wimbledon
- (16) Lleyton Hewitt (d. Bloomfield), (18) Jarkko Nieminen (d. Russell), (19) Jonas Bjorkman (d. Vicente), (20) Juan Carlos Ferrero (d. Hajek in five), (21) Dmitry Tursunov (d. Almagro in four), (22) Guillermo Canas (d. Navarro Pastor), (23) David Nalbandian (d. Zverev), (24) Juan...
Recent fan comments for Jan Hajek:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)