Jingjing Lu - News and More
Do you like Jingjing Lu?
- Federer Shocked By Goffin, Dimitrov Finally Gets Past Sock To Reach Title Match At ATP Finals
- Goffin picked a good time for a career run. The Belgian had just a 2-22 career record v Top 5 players coming into the ATP Finals, but now he's added three more. Goffin stunned Rafael Nadal on Monday, then Dominic Thiem last night and today denied Roger Federer in three sets 2...
- Goffin Advances To London ATP SF To Face Federer; Sock v Dimitrov
- a week away from an all-important Davis Cup final in France, but David Goffin has work to do this weekend. The Belgian who stunned Rafael Nadal on Monday advanced the semifinals at the ATP Finals by trouncing Dominic Thiem 6-4, 6-1. Goffin was down early in the match 3-0 b...
- Sock Stuns Choking Zverev To Reach ATP Semis; Goffin v Thiem Fri For Final SF Spot
- Sock shook off a point penalty for ball abuse early in the opening game of the third set by reeling off four straight games and eventually stun favorite Alexander Zverev 6-4, 1-6, 6-4. Sock's win eliminates Zverev from the competition and puts the American in the semifinals...
- Federer Too Strong For Zverev, Qualifies For SFs In London; Sock Eliminates Cilic
- the marquee match of the round robin portion of the ATP Finals, Roger Federer topped German wunderkind Alexander Zverev 7-6(6), 5-7, 6-1 in a topsy-turvy affair. Federer fought off an early serving deficit and then came back in the breaker to take the set. The Swiss, thoug...
- Rafael Nadal Has Pulled Out Of The ATP Finals
- a tough 3-set loss to David Goffin in his opener, Rafael Nadal officially pulled out of the event due to ongoing issues with his right knee. "I had the commitment with the event, with the city, with myself. I tried hard. I did the things that I had to do to try to be r...
- ATP Finals Preview: Nadal Seeks First London Title, Federer An 8th
- I told you at the start of the year that only two players from the 2016 ATP Finals would qualify for the 2017 edition, you might see that. But you'd think I'm certifiably nuts if I told you neither of those two would be Novak Djokovic or Andy Murray. But that's exactly what happ...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Medina Garrigues, Vinci Win WTA Claycourt Titles at Estoril, Barcelona
- player, it was tough for me on every single point," Barrois said. In the Barcelona final Vinci came from a set down to defeat Czech Lucie Hradecka 4-6, 6-2, 6-2.It was the fourth career title for Vinci, and second title in three years at Barcelona. The 28-year-old Italian i...
- Nadal Chokes On Blue Dirt In Stunning Loss; Federer, Djokovic Cruise; Sharapova v Serena Friday
- The Best Day In Tennis! Djokovic, Federer, Murray In Action Plus Serena v Venus At Wimbledon On Monday
- Soderling Reaches London Semifinals; Davydenko Eliminates Slumping Nadal
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- It's Federer v Berdych For The Madrid Title, Who'll Be Crowned Blue Clay GOAT?
- Federer, Tennis Again Snubbed by Sports Illustrated
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)