Jingjing Lu - News and More
Do you like Jingjing Lu?
- Top Seed, Cuevas, Haas Lose at ATP Bastad
- Top 15 players on the red dirt this week at the Skistar Swedish Open, where top-seeded Pablo Carreno Busta is already out, on Wednesday retiring against Russian Andrey Kuznetsov with an abdominal strain trailing 4-6, 7-6(5), 3-0. "The key was not to give up until the e...
- Federer Flawless Against Cilic, Wins Record 8th Wimbledon Title, 19th Grand Slam
- about to be 36, but that’s not a problem for Roger Federer. But it’s a problem for everyone else at the top of men's tennis because after all these years - 17 of them - he's still winning. The Swiss sorcerer continued to confound the very best in tennis winning a second ...
- Roger Federer v Marin Cilic In The Wimbledon Final, Who's The Pick?
- it shouldn't be a big surprise to have Roger Federer and Marin Cilic in the Wimbledon final. Why? Well, that's what I picked at the start of the event. And I don't see myself going back on that now. Yesterday, Federer played just well enough to thwart a game Tomas Berdych. I ...
- Federer Beats Berdych, Cilic Answers Querrey In Wimbledon Semifinals
- Federer reached his 11th Wimbledon final with a tough 7-6(4), 7-6(4), 6-4 victory over Tomas Berydch in the semifinals on Friday. “I was able to come up with the goods when it mattered," Federer said. "I played good in the tiebreakers, I never played with any sense of pa...
- Federer v Berdych, Querrey v Cilic; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- then there was one. One of the Big 4 remaining, that is. After five rounds of battle on God's green earth, only Roger Federer was left standing among the Big 4 at Wimbledon. Rafael Nadal couldn't complete his comeback against Gilles Muller. Novak Djokovic succumbed to an elb...
- Novak Djokovic's Bad Elbow Might Force Him To Take A Break, Even Have Surgery
- Djokovic's elbow flared up at the worst time, forcing him to retire from a quarterfinal match against Tomas Berdych Wednesday at Wimbledon. Afterward, Djokovic admitted that he's been struggling with the issue for over a year now. And it forced him out of Miami earlier thi...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Finds Clay Twice as Nice with ATP Win Entering FrenchWorld No. 12 Nicolas Almagro won his third ATP claycourt title of the season on Saturday, coming from a set down to defeat Romanian Victor Hanescu 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-3 in the final of the Open de Nice Cote d'Azur. The...
- Medina Garrigues, Vinci Win WTA Claycourt Titles at Estoril, Barcelona
- player, it was tough for me on every single point," Barrois said. In the Barcelona final Vinci came from a set down to defeat Czech Lucie Hradecka 4-6, 6-2, 6-2.It was the fourth career title for Vinci, and second title in three years at Barcelona. The 28-year-old Italian i...
- Nadal Chokes On Blue Dirt In Stunning Loss; Federer, Djokovic Cruise; Sharapova v Serena Friday
- The Best Day In Tennis! Djokovic, Federer, Murray In Action Plus Serena v Venus At Wimbledon On Monday
- Soderling Reaches London Semifinals; Davydenko Eliminates Slumping Nadal
- Federer Plays While Nadal Shakes The Blues In Rome; Top 7 Men In Action Thursday, Azarenka Withdraws
- It's Federer v Berdych For The Madrid Title, Who'll Be Crowned Blue Clay GOAT?
- Federer, Tennis Again Snubbed by Sports Illustrated
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)