Mariya Koryttseva - News and More
Do you like Mariya Koryttseva?Coached by mother, Elena Chelnokova ... Father is Sergey Koryttsev (manager); mother is Elena Chelnokova (photographer); sister is Anastasia Koryttseva (psychol ... Read Full Bio
- WTA Previews; Del Potro, Ferrer, Dulko Win Titles
- final, Parra Santonja took the court again for the doubles final, losing again with fellow Spaniard Lourdes Dominguez Lino to Mariya Koryttseva and Ioana Raluca Olaru 3-6, 6-1, 10-4. Koryttseva now has five WTA doubles titles to her name while Olaru has two; this was their first tog...
- Serena, Gimpy Venus Win at US Open
- Olga Govortsova 6-2, 3-6, 6-3, Anna Chakvetadze topping Yurika Sema 4-6, 6-1, 6-2, and Russian Maria Kirilenko breezing past Mariya Koryttseva 6-2, 6-1. "Obviously the girl made a lot of mistakes today, but I really felt like I was able to do what I had to do and work on the thi...
- WTA Rome Sunday Results, Monday Schedule
- d. (Q) Alberta Brianti (ITA) 63 64María José Martínez Sánchez (ESP) d. Amélie Mauresmo (FRA) 46 76(4) 62Lucie Safarova (CZE) d. (Q) Mariya Koryttseva (UKR) 76(5) 62(Q) Yaroslava Shvedova (KAZ) d. Samantha Stosur (AUS) 64 62(Q) Ayumi Morita (JPN) d. Monica Niculescu (ROU) 61 63Doubles - Fi...
- Chris Everts Keys v No. 1 Seed Petrova at Blistery WTA Ponte Vedra Beach
- Paszek topping Melinda Czink in three; qualifier Anastasia Rodionova over Galina Voskoboeva; and Sabine Lisicki licking qualifier Mariya Koryttseva. "I don't remember the last time the wind was this bad," Hantuchova said. "Probably this is one of the worst. Like this, when it keeps swi...
- Ana Ivanovic Interview - Miami, March 27
- 27, 2009A. IVANOVIC/M. Koryttseva6-0, 6-3An interview with:ANA IVANOVICTHE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. How does it feel to have your opener behind you?ANA IVANOVIC: Oh, it feels really good, especially I had really good performance. I'm happy the way I played, especially f...
- Tennis-X: Federer, Djokovic Struggle at Aussie Open; Nadal on Sex During Events
- in the second set), (10) Nadia Petrova (d. Yaroslava Shvedova), (11) Caroline Wozniacki (d. Shahar Peer), (15) Alize Cornet (d. Mariya Koryttseva), (16) Marion Bartoli (d. Melanie South), (17) Anna Chakvetadze (d. Anne Keothavong in three), (19) Daniela Hantuchova (d. Casey Dellacqua)...
- Russia Wins Fed Cup, Jankovic Heads Strong Tokyo Field
- among the seeds by Patty Schnyder, Jie Zheng, Shuai Peng, Gisela Dulko, Olga Govortsova, Pauline Parmentier, and the always-popular Mariya Koryttseva. Missing from the festivities is defending champ Virginie Razzano of France, who in last year's final eased past Tzipora Obziler of Isra...
- No Heimlich for Choking Gasquet from Murray at Wimbledon
- Olympic wildcards were given to Nicolas Massu, Jonas Bjorkman, Max Mirnyi, Kevin Anderson, Kei Nishikori, Peng Sun, Alicia Molik, Maria Koryttseva, Chan Yung-jan, Ayumi Morita, Nuria Llagostera-Vives and Selima Sfar... From Tennis.com's Peter Bodo on Venus Williams' Monday opponent ...
Ppl like you get all the brains. I just get to say takhns for he answer.
Posted on June 9, 2011 at 04:36 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)