Paul Capdeville - News and More
- Nationality: CHI (Chile)
- Birthdate: April 02, 1983
- Age: 33 years old
- Birthplace: Santiago, Chile
- Residence: Vitacura, Chile
- Turned Pro: 2002
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Andres Schniter
Do you like Paul Capdeville?
Full name is Paul Gerald Capdeville Castro...Began playing tennis at age nine at Club Santiago, the oldest and most famous club (founded in 1890) in Santiago.. ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Tennis Previews: Fed Cup; ATP Montpellier, Vina del Mar, Zagreb
- Giraldo, Carlos Berlocq, Filippo Volandri
Floaters: Igor Andreev, (WC) Nicolas Massu, (WC) Fernando "Gonzo" Gonzalez, (WC) Paul Capdeville
Notes: The event moves back to Vina del Mar from Santiago; first of a four-tournament claycourt swing through South America; veterans Ma...
- Harrison, Blake, Dr. Ivo Today at U.S. Clay Courts in Houston
- round of qualifying play on Monday as American Donald Young lost to Ivo Karlovic in straights, Americna Rajeev Ram lost to Chile's Paul Capdeville in three, American Alex Bogomolov Jr. lost to Croat Franco Skugor in three, and American Tim Smyczek gained the main draw after defeating C...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- that can't feel the ball at all, feeling bad about his game, zero confidence?ANDY RODDICK: He actually played fine in Davis Cup. I thought Capdeville played great that whole weekend, to be honest. But he had lost I think three in a row going into that match. So regardless of how you feel ...
- Dokic, Pavlyuchenkova Win Titles; Davis Cup Winners
- at home in July.
U.S. d. Chile 4-1
Andy "The Closer" Roddick clinches for the U.S. in the first match on Sunday, beating Paul Capdeville in four sets. Chile got its only live point on Day One when Capdeville turned his match against John Isner into a fitness contest, beating ...
- Belgium Sits Rochus, Nadal Opens Against Bemelmans; Can Massu "Damage" Roddick?
- who is minus their star Fernando Gonzalez.
Andy Roddick and John Isner will lead the way for Team USA against Nicolas Massu and Paul Capdeville. Still, even without Gonzalez, Chilean captain Hans Gildemeister sounds hopeful.
"Nicolas Massu has been practicing the whole week at th...
- Courier Picks Isner Ahead of Querrey for Davis Cup Tie Against Chile
- from hip surgery, Chile is expected to rely on Nicolas Massu to turn back the Americans on the red clay. Massue will be joined by Paul Capdeville, Jorge Aguilar and Guillermo Rivera-Aranguiz.
"I have experience playing in Chile," said Courier. "I've played down there a few times in...
- Weekend Wrap: Davis Cup; Fish, Szavay, Rezai Win Titles
- and Tomas Berdych. Czechs Ivo Minar and Jan Hajek were the unlikely heroes on the opening Friday, easily defeating Nicolas Massu and Paul Capdeville respectively in straight sets. Massu looked to redeem himself in the Saturday doubles, teaming with Jorge Aguilar, but Hajek and Czech team...
- Andy Murray Interview - US Open, Sept 8
- of sort of the wrist thing bugging you at the back of your mind?ANDY MURRAY: I don't know what it was. Like I said, you know, against Capdeville I felt a little bit low on energy. And it's not an excuse, but it's not good in a Grand Slam to feel that way.You know, and like I say, I f...
Recent fan comments for Paul Capdeville:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)