Peter Luczak - News and More
- Nationality: AUS (Australia)
- Birthdate: August 31, 1979
- Age: 39 years old
- Birthplace: Warsaw, Poland
- Residence: Melbourne, Australia
- Turned Pro: 2000
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Josh Eagle, Todd Woodbridge
Do you like Peter Luczak?
Began playing tennis at age six after introduced by his father, Kris, and uncle...Father is a mechanical engineer...Mother, Eva, is now retired and looks after ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer Opens Quest for 17; Wozniacki, Henin, Sharapova on Court at Australian Open
- Francesca Schiavone (ITA)
Daniela Hantuchova (SVK) v. Regina Kulikova (RUS)
Zuzana Ondraskova (CZE) v. Jelena Dokic (AUS)
Peter Luczak (AUS) v. Ivan Ljubicic (CRO)
Margaret Court Arena 7:00 PM Start Time
Rainer Schuettler (GER) v. Fernando Verdasco (ESP)
- Ferrer, Simon, Li, Groth Win Titles Leading Into Aussie Open; Tennis-X Notes
- Gilles Muller (remember when he beat Andy Roddick at the US Open?)...Aussie Open wildcards have gone to Aussies Marinko Matosevic, Peter Luczak, Matt Ebden, Carsten Ball, Bernard Tomic, Olivia Rogowska, Jelena Dokic, Alicia Molik, Sally Peers, and Sophie Ferguson; Americans Ryan Har...
- Fish Puts U.S. Back in Davis Cup World Group; Federer Missing
Australia leads Belgium 2-1
Heavy rains have postponed the tie until Monday, with Australia leading 2-1, and Aussie Peter Luczak and Belgian Olivier Rochus tied at 4-4, 15-all. Luczak replaced former No. 1 Lleyton Hewitt, who strained his wrist during the straight-set...
- Angry Roddick Loses; Querrey Hits Opponent in Gnads at US Open
- will next face the Ukraine's Sergiy Stakhovsky, the champion last week at New Haven, who came from a set down to defeat Aussie Peter Luczak on Wednesday.
Matches to watch for on Thursday include (2) Roger Federer vs. German Andreas Beck, another German in Philipp Petzschner v...
- Federer Escape Act, Four Seeds Fall in Openers at Wimbledon
- in straight sets, No. 20 Stan Wawrinka losing to Uzbek Denis Istomin in five sets, and No. 30 Tommy Robredo upset by Aussie Peter Luczak.
Other players surviving close shaves were No. 3 Novak Djokovic edging Belgian Olivier Rochus in five, No. 7 Nikolay Davydenko outlastin...
- Federer, Nadal Take to Grass Immediately; Queen's, Halle, Birmingham Previews
- Carlo Ferrero, Radek Stepanek, Jurgen Melzer, Marcos Baghdatis, Lleyton Hewitt
Floaters: Jarkko Nieminen, Philipp Kohlschreiber, Peter Luczak, (WC) Nicolas Kiefer
Notes: Fed is 10-0 lifetime against Nieminen, but their last meeting was two tiebreaks; Other first-rounders of int...
- Roger Federer Interview - French Open, May 24
- to some extent. The other ones, the other two were really okay. They were perfect slices that were really deep to try and neutralize Luczak. And therefore I have to be more aggressive. I'll play forehand but it was too much in the center of the court.My legs were a bit too heavy...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Australian Open, Jan 20
- young player, aggressive player. Sure, he can play really well.
No, didn't surprise me.
Q. Do you think you played better than against Luczak the other night?
RAFAEL NADAL: Yeah, well I played with more relaxed, no? Second round always is easier to play. You are more adapt to the...
Recent fan comments for Peter Luczak: