Umag Tennis - 2014 Vegeta Croatia Open Umag
- Location: Umag, Croatia
- Schedule: Monday, July 21 - Sunday, July 27
- Begins on: Monday, July 21
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: 426,605 ATP
- Tournament Director:
- Official Website: www.croatiaopen.hr/tenis/home.aspx
- TV Schedule / Umag Live Streaming
Do you like Umag?
|Former Men's Umag Tennis Champions:
2009 Nikolay Davydenko
2008 Fernando Verdasco
2007 Carlos Moya
2006 Stanislas Wawrinka
2005 Guillermo Coria
2004 Guillermo Canas
2003 Carlos Moya
2002 Carlos Moya
2001 Carlos Moya
2000 Marcelo Rios
1999 Magnus Norman
1998 Bohdan Ulihrach
1997 Felix Mantilla
1996 Carlos Moya
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Alberto Berasategui
1993 Thomas Muster
1992 Thomas Muster
1991 Dimitri Poliakov
1990 Goran Prpic
The latest Umag tournament news:
- Cuevas, Hantuchova, Nishikori, Petkovic, Wawrinka Win Titles
"We were both very nervous," said Cuevas, who last year won his first titles at the Swedish Open and at Umag. "I think it was the first time I played a final as the favorite. In front of me I had someone that was playi...
- Roger Federer Named 2014 ATP Fan Favorite; Murray, Bryans, Coric Also Win Awards
- October and reached a career-high No. 92 this week. The 17-year-old Croatian reached the Vegeta Croatia Open Umag quarter-finals (l. to Fognini) in July and made his Grand Slam championship debut as a qualifier at the US Op...
- Kei Nishikori v Marin Cilic In The US Open Final, Who's The Pick?
- s always a dangerous threat but never one who actually follows through. He wins titles in places like Zagreb, Umag and Chennai. And since arriving onto the scene in 2007, he still hasn't made a Masters 1000 semifinal, yet he...
- Andujar, Cuevas, Isner, Svitlona Win ATP/WTA Titles
- a's first final since losing to Andy Roddick in the 2008 Beijing final.
Cuevas Wins Sunday Marathon at ATP Umag
Qualifier Pablo Cuevas won two matches on Sunday to win the Vegeta Croatia Open title at Umag, his second ...
- Isner Kicks Off US Open Series in Atlanta: ATP/WTA Previews
- re Youzhny (2013), Thomaz Bellucci (2012,'09), Granollers (2011), and Hanescu (2008).
Vegeta Croatia Open
Umag, Croatia; Surface: clay
Seeds: Fabio Fognini, Tommy Robredo, Marin Cilic, Joao Sousa, Lukas Rosol, Andreas...
- Alexandr Dolgopolov Will Miss The Summer Hardcourts And US Open With An Injured Knee
- nd will be out for 4-6 weeks," he wrote on Instagram. "Disappointing,specially not playing the great event in Umag, the Us series and Davis cup play offs:((( hopefully il be back ASAP. К"
Currently ranked No. 21, Dolgopo...
- Ferrer Faces Phenom Zverev In Hamburg SFs, Can The 17-Year-Old Continue Fairy Tale Run?
- Rafael Nadal lost in the final of Auckland in 2004. Nadal also reached his first semifinal at age 17 at 2003 Umag which was a smaller 250 level event.
After wins over Robin Haase, Mikhail Youzhny, Santiago Giraldo, and t...
- Down 2-1, Serbia Leans On Djokovic To Keep Davis Cup Hopes Alive; Czechs Await Winner
- e Bakker (NED) v Andreas Haider-Maurer (AUT)
GREAT BRITAIN leads CROATIA 2-1
Venue: Stadion Stella Maris, Umag, CRO (clay – outdoor)
Andy Murray (GBR) d. Borna Coric (CRO) 63 60 63
Ivan Dodig (CRO) d. Daniel Evans (G...