Constant Lestienne - News and More
Do you like Constant Lestienne? Share this page:
Follow On Social MediaConstant Lestienne Twitter
Constant Lestienne Instagram
Constant Lestienne Facebook
- Tsitsipas Survives Vesely Challenge At French Open; Alcaraz, Djokovic Mon.
- Djere 6-1, 3-6, 6-3, 6-4. Fellow Russian Karen Khachanov authored his third career 0-2 comeback spoiling 31-year-old Frenchman Constant Lestienne's main draw debut in Paris 3-6, 1-6, 6-2, 6-1, 6-3. Lestienne was able to level after going down a break in the 5th 2-0. But the big Kha...
- Rafa-Less Roland Garros Begins Djokovic's Summer Of History; French Open Picks & Pans
- next four months could very well change the course of history in tennis. And it could be Novak Djokovic's most important 100 days of his career. Roger Federer is retired and Rafael Nadal is on the mend, and likely out for the rest of the year if not longer. That leaves a bounty ...
- French Open Men's Draw Preview: Djokovic Lands With Alcaraz; Sinner, Rune Bottom Half Picks
- Goffin, Kovacevic, Fils Notable openers: Novak Djokovic-Aleksandar Kovacevic, Roberto Bautista Agut-Yibing Wu, Karen Khachanov-Constant Lestienne, Stan Wawrinka-Albert Ramos Vinolas, Ben Shelton-Lorenzo Sonego, Adrian Mannarino-Ugo Humbert Projected 3R matches: 3 Djokovic - 29 Davido...
- Ruud Looks To Get Back On Track On The Estoril Clay; Hurkacz, Schwartzman, Shelton, Thiem n Field
- Albot in the opening round. Among the notable first round matches: Giulio Zeppieri-Joao Sousa, Radu Albot-Sebastian Baez and Constant Lestienne-Ben Shelton. The youngster Shelton opted to not play back home in Texas and make the trip for the European clay. Former US Open champion Do...
- Defending Champ Rublev Advances In Dubai, Zverev Wins, Murray Withdraws; Djokovic Tues.
- 7 seed Alexander Zverev got by 21-year-old Jiri Lehecka 4-6, 6-3, 6-4. Elsewhere, Tallon Griekspoor of Netherlands defeated Constant Lestienne of France in three sets 6-4, 3-6, 6-2. Lorenzo Sonego moved past Marc-Andrea Huesler 7-5, 6-3 and Spain's Alejandro Davidovich Fokina rolle...
- Novak Djokovic Returns To Action This Week In Dubai
- and Andrey Rublev-Felix Auger Aliassime. Djokovic opens with qualifier Tomas Machac then gets the winner of Tallon Griekspoor-Constant Lestienne. He could also face Murray in the quarters as the Scot opens with Hubert Hurkacz. Last year, in his 2022 debut Djokovic was stunned in the ...
- Constant Lestienne Suspended 7 Months For Betting On 220 Matches