Jack Sock - News and More
- Nationality: USA (United States)
- Birthdate: September 24, 1992
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Lincoln, Nebraska, USA
- Residence: Lincoln, Nebraska, USA
- Turned Pro: 2011
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Craig Boynton
Do you like Jack Sock?
Nicknames are “J. Sizzle” or “Showtime”...Started playing tennis aged eight, when he found his mother's racquet...Father, Larry, is a financial advisor and golf ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Isner, Cilic, Anderson And Tsitsipas Headline ATP Washington With 5 Of Top 15
- Khachanov, Kevin Anderson, Daniil Medvedev and 18-year-old Felix Auger-Aliassime. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Nick Kyrgios, Reilly Opelka, Jack Sock and Ivo Karlovic are all featured.
There are a lot of tall players in this one including Khachanov who apparently might have Nikolay Dav...
- Isner Seeks Sixth Atlanta Title, Sock Is Back, Dimitrov Unseeded
- while Frances Tiafoe took the fifth seeding. Tiafoe has lost six of his last seven but opens against Bernard Tomic.
Former Top 10 Jack Sock also returns to tennis for the first time since Australia following thumb surgery from a snowboarding accident. The 26-year-old Sock opens ...
- Andy Murray Is Back Hitting Tennis Balls Again [Video]
- news for Andy Murray fans, just two months after hip surgery, he's back hitting tennis balls again.
Murray posted the video on Instagram with the caption, "It's a start". Of course he now plays with a metal socket in the hip.
The 31-year-old earlier said he was hopeful of...
- Indian Wells Men's Preview: Djokovic, Federer Seek A Sixth Title
- in there in a few weeks.
The desert has done funny things to the ball and we've seen it in the results. Guys like Coric, Carreno Busta, Sock and Dolgopolov have all made the semifinals there in recent years, so the event has a history of surprises, so what's in store this year?
- Jack Sock Out Two Months After Snowboarding Accident
- ranked among the Top 10, Jack Sock is now out of the Top 100 and the news isn't getting any better. The 26-year-old underwent surgery last week for torn ligaments in his figures after a snowboarding accident.
Sock will reportedly miss two months, keeping him out of Indian Wel...
- Zverev Upends Federer, Will Face Dominant Djokovic For ATP Finals Title Sunday
SUNDAY ATP FINALS LONDON SCHEDULE
Centre Court 3:30 Pm
F (8) Pierre-Hugues Herbert/Nicolas Mahut v (5) Mike Bryan/Jack Sock
Not Before 6:00 Pm
F (1) Novak Djokovic v (3) Alexander Zverev ...
- Venus Williams Interview - Wimbledon, June 23
- Williams InterviewWimbledonWednesday, 23 June 2010
Q. That was a pretty decisive performance out there. You must be really pleased?
VENUS WILLIAMS: Yeah, she's been playing really well, won a tournament last week. I think the grass suits her game.
She hits it low and...
- Radek Stepanek Interview - Tennis Masters Cup, Nov 12
- Stepanek - TENNIS MASTERS CUP
November 12, 2008
R. FEDERER/R. Stepanek7-6, 6-4
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. I would like to know, during the game, your racquet actually was not from your sponsors. Is it something you borrowed from Djokovic? Also the socks yo...
- Goffin Advances To London ATP SF To Face Federer; Sock v Dimitrov
- Federer Too Strong For Zverev, Qualifies For SFs In London; Sock Eliminates Cilic
- Djokovic v Isner, Nadal v Sock Friday In Beijing; Nishikori Faces Cilic In Tokyo
- Nadal Has Easy Day, Sock Next In Rome; Nishikori, Wawrinka Advance
- Sock Stuns Choking Zverev To Reach ATP Semis; Goffin v Thiem Fri For Final SF Spot
- Federer Shocked By Goffin, Dimitrov Finally Gets Past Sock To Reach Title Match At ATP Finals