Magda Linette - News and More
- Nationality: POL ()
- Birthdate: February 12, 1992
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Poznan, Poland
- Residence: Poznan, Poland
- Turned Pro: Pro (2009)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Magda Linette?
Coached by Izo Zunic ... Parents are Tomasz and Beata; sister is Dagmara ... Started playing at age 6 ... Favorite shot is backhand; favorite surfaces are hard ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Serena Slams Goerges at Wimbledon, Barty Streaks To 15
- Kvitova. The Czech has been looking better and better following a forearm injury derailed her French Open. Kvitova today crushed Magda Linette 6-3, 6-2.
"It's great to play just two sets, for sure, for my arm. It's the best I can have, but you really never know what is coming ne...
- Osaka Wins Thriller Over Azarenka, Serena In Charge At French; Muguruza v Svitolina in 3R
- Siniakova who outlasted Maria Sakkari in a marathon 3-setter.
Defending champion Simona Halep was pushed again, this time by Magda Linette before prevailing 6-4, 5-7, 6-3.
Serena Williams looked better in a good win over qualifier Karumi Nara 6-3, 6-2.
"I think she was pl...
- Nadal, Federer Beat Germans At French, Dimitrov Ousts Cilic; Djokovic, Delpo On Deck
- German opposition Wednesday at the French Open, legends Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer both had no major issues. Yes, they were tested a bit, but the outcomes were never in doubt.
Playing on Suzanne Lenglen where he's now 19-0, Nadal took care of qualifier Yannick Maden 6-1, 6...
- Serena Sublime In Comeback At Australian Open; Venus, Halep Escape
- lead on Laura Siegemund. The German stormed back to a 6-7(5), 6-4, 6-2 win.
And in the nightcap, Naomi Osaka had no trouble with Magda Linette in a 6-4, 6-2 win.
Former semifinalists Elise Mertens, Eugenie Bouchard and Madison Keys were also winners. Bouchard now meets Serena on...
- Murray Falls In Thrilling Final Australian Open Match; Federer, Nadal Advance
- v M. Keys(17)
T. Maria v S. Williams(16)
A. Zverev(4) v A. Bedene
From 7:00pm AEDT
N. Djokovic(1) v M. Krueger(Q)
N. Osaka(4) v M. Linette
Margaret Court Arena
From 11:00am AEDT
K. Majchrzak(Q) v K. Nishikori(8)
T. Zidansek v D. Gavrilova
V. Williams v M. Buzarnescu(25)
- Sharapova, Kerber, Wozniacki Winners At Australian Open; Williams On Tap Tuesday
- Halep will try to avoid a second straight loss in a Major first round to Kaia Kanepi. US Open champ Naomi Osaka opens play against Magda Linette and Madison Keys meets young Australian Destanee Aiava. ...