Milos Raonic - News and More
- Nationality: CAN (Canada)
- Birthdate: December 27, 1990
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthplace: Podgorica, Montenegro
- Residence: Thornhill, Canada
- Turned Pro: 2008
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Ivan Ljubicic
Do you like Milos Raonic?
Plays with two-handed backhand...Speaks Serbian and English...Moved from Podgorica, Montenegro to Canada aged three...Parents are Dusan and Vesna (both engineer ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Rafael Nadal Faces First-Timers This Weekend At The US Open
- become the first Grand Slam champion born in the 1990s. There have been two finalists: Dominic Thiem at Roland Garros in 2018-19 and Milos Raonic at Wimbledon in 2016. The last time there were three first-time US Open semi-finalists was in 2004 with Roger Federer, Tim Henman
- Federer, Djokovic In Same Half Of US Open Draw; Nadal With Thiem; Who's The Pick?
- Cincinnati finalist David Goffin in the fourth and someone like Alex De Minaur, Kei Nishikori, Pablo Carreno Busta, Borna Coric or Milos Raonic in the quarters. Former semifinalist PCB's been playing good but drew Guido Pella in a tough opener. Goffin is coming off a great event and...
- Defending Champs Djokovic, Osaka Named US Open Top Seeds
- Nikoloz Basilashvili, Georgia
18. Felix Auger-Aliassime, Canada
19. Guido Pella, Argentina
20. Diego Schwartzman, Argentina
21. Milos Raonic, Canada
22. Marin Cilic, Croatia
23. Stan Wawrinka, Switzerland
24. Matteo Berrettini, Italy
25. Lucas Pouille, France
26. Taylor Frit...
- Cincinnati Men's Preview: Djokovic The Favorite, Murray Returns, Will Nadal Play?
- for Cincinnati, the draw is absolutely stacked with just about everybody entered except Juan Martin Del Potro, Kevin Anderson and Milos Raonic who are all fighting injury.
Djokovic beat Federer 6-4, 6-4 a year ago to complete his set of 9 Masters crowns. We can't see that final ...
- Nadal Gets Past Evans, Tsitsipas Out In Montreal; Raonic Retires To Auger-Aliassime
- was tough."
The Austrian now has a date with Marin Cilic on Thursday.
But the marquee match of the day belonged to Canadians Milos Raonic and Felix Auger-Aliassime in a first-meeting on home soil. The teen broke early but Raonic powerfully came back in the second to level.
- Big Men Cilic, Isner, Zverev Advance In Montreal, Kyrgios Goes Down; Raonic v Auger-Aliassime Wed.
- serve well those four points and get that game.”
Auger-Alissiame now gets a much-anticipated showdown with another countryman, Milos Raonic, tomorrow. Raonic beat him at Indian Wells in 2018.
“Even if I look at myself physically back then, I changed a lot," FAA said looking...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller and t...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I was r...
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic