Milos Raonic - News and More
Do you like Milos Raonic?Plays with two-handed backhand...Speaks Serbian and English...Moved from Podgorica, Montenegro to Canada aged three...Parents are Dusan and Vesna (both engineer ... Read Full Bio
- US Open For North American Players, French Open For European?
- the strong possibility exists that if the US Open does go on, the draw could be filled with North American players. Remember Milos Raonic? He might be your pre-tournament favorite! And then a few weeks after New York, the Europeans would get their Slam with the French Open....
- Kyrgios, Raonic Top Seeds At Delray Beach
- shot at Krygios in the second round. Radu Albot will start his title defense against 2017 champion Jack Sock. Second seeded Milos Raonic gets Andreas Seppi. Taylor Fritz is seeded third. 27-year-old Ryan Harrison also received a wild card. Last year, Albot stunned the Delr...
- Big Men Reign At New York Open, Kyrgios Withdraws, Sock Returns
- men. Many of the giants of the game will assemble at the Nassau Coliseum on Long Island including top two seeds John Isner and Milos Raonic, plus Ivo Karlovic, 2018 winner Kevin Anderson and defending champion Reilly Opelka. Isner could meet Karlovic in the second round and t...
- Novak Djokovic v Roger Federer Australian Open SF, Who's The Pick?
- more? Djokovic has looked the best of any of the men. He dropped that set to Jan-Lennard Struff, had some eye problems against Milos Raonic, but otherwise he has played as advertised. The big surprise of the tournament has been Alexander Zverev who has quickly fixed his servi...
- Federer Survives Tennys Test, Djokovic Next; Nadal v Thiem In QF
- playing well. That seemed to me what happened.” Federer will now have to deal with his groin and Novak Djokovic who eased past Milos Raonic. "I don't know if you can call it an injury. It's just pain and problems. I need to figure it out now," said Federer. "But as it's n...
- Nadal Outlasts Kyrgios, Wawrinka Solves Medvedev; Djokovic, Federer Close In On Australian Open SFs
- the line. Federer is on during the day against the 100th-ranked Tennys Sandgren. Djokovic will try to win his 10th straight over Milos Raonic. The dangerous Canadian hasn't dropped a set and hasn't dropped serve all event. ...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Mar 25
- About 10 years ago you probably would have been one of the taller players on the tour. Now you play guys like Querrey and Isner, Raonic and even Djokovic and these guys are 6'3" and higher. Do you feel like the game is going in that direction? Just gonna get taller and t...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- right now. He played well in Dubai and he's played well here. I'm expecting the best of him.Q. Did you have a chance to see the Harrison/Raonic match? Any sort of response on the match?ANDY RODDICK: That third set was a microcosm of exciting things to come from both of them. I was r...
- Roger Federer v Milos Raonic, Andy Murray v Tomas Berdych; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Federer Survives Raonic In Madrid Thriller While Nadal Dominates; What Will Blue Do To Djokovic Thursday?
- Nadal Wins, Federer v Raonic In Halle; Tsonga Injured At Queen's
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Into The Blue: Federer Opens Clay Season Against Raonic In Madrid, Rafa Looks To Resume Roll
- 2014 Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Djokovic v Dimitrov, Federer v Raonic