Tatsuma Ito - News and More
- Nationality: JPN (Japan)
- Birthdate: May 18, 1988
- Age: 31 years old
- Birthplace: Mie, Japan
- Residence: Tokyo, Japan
- Turned Pro: 2006
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Kentaro Masuda
Do you like Tatsuma Ito?
Began playing at age nine and became a runner up at a national tournament at age 12...From Mie Prefecture...Mother, Sachiko is a housewife, father, Koji, is a s ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Serena, Halep Cruise Into Wimbledon Final Showdown
- Williams and Simona Halep set up a very intriguing final at Wimbledon Saturday.
Halep was facing rival Elina Svitolina who had given the Romanian a lot of problems in the past. Svitolina led 4-3 with plenty of chances in past matches to gain more victories over Halep.
- Serena, Halep Move Into Wimbledon SFs; Konta Crumbles
- Williams and Simona Halep both moved into the Wimbledon semifinals, and a step closer to what appears to be a final showdown on Saturday.
Serena was faced with a first-time meeting against Alison Riske. The 29-year-old Riske showed no sign of nerves playing in her first Sl...
- Halep Stops Gauff At Wimbledon, Barty Bounced, Serena Sails; Women's QFs Tues.
- Wimbledon story of Coco Gauff came to a crashing end Monday at Wimbledon. The 15-year-old was no match for former No. 1 Simona Halep who beat Gauff 6-3, 6-3 in 75 minutes.
"I think it was a great match. She has potential to be a very good player soon," said Halep.
- Federer, Nadal Fly Past Frenchmen Into Wimbledon 4th RD; Querrey Cruising
- Federer and Rafael Nadal had little trouble today handling their French opposition at Wimbledon.
Nadal was on first and all but destroyed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 6-2, 6-3, 6-2 in well under two hours. Nadal never faced a single break point and lost only five points on his first ...
- Serena Slams Goerges at Wimbledon, Barty Streaks To 15
- Williams moved into her 60th career Grand Slam fourth round after cruising past Julia Goerges 6-3, 6-4 in a Wimbledon third round encounter.
â€śI just need to keep it up,â€ť Serena said after her best performance of the week. â€śEach match for me really counts. I haven't h...
- Gauff Saves Match Points In Thrilling Win Over Hercog, Halep Next At Wimbledon; Serena, Konta-Stephens Sat.
- legend of teen Coco Gauff continues to grow at Wimbledon. The 15-year-old who took Wimbledon by storm week one was faced with the task of beating veteran Polona Hercog. The 28-year-old from Slovenia dominated the the first 70 minutes of their match, mixing power, slice and drops...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.Fi...
- Nadal, Dimitrov Bid For Australian Open Rematch; Svitolina Seeks First Slam Semi
- Women's Semifinal Preview: Kvitova, Sharapova, Azarenka Bid For No. 1 Ranking And Australian Open Final
- Azarenka, Kvitova Meet For WTA Champs Title; Del Potro, Tsonga Tangle In Vienna
- Roddick Retires, Kvitova Escapes Thursday at Australian Open
- Sharapova Nears No. 1 And Career Slam, Can Kvitova Stop Her In French Open Semifinals?
- Djokovic Wins Rogers Cup; Li v Kvitova in Women's Final