Thomas Fabbiano - News and More
- Nationality: ITA (Italy)
- Birthdate: May 26, 1989
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthplace: Grottaglie, Italy
- Residence: Rome, Italy
- Turned Pro: 2005
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Fabio Gorietti
Do you like Thomas Fabbiano?
Started playing tennis aged four...Father Stefano is a doctor, mother Giovanna is a beautician...Brother Roberto and Valentina are students...Tennis idols are S ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nadal Dominant In US Open Debut, 4 Top 10 Seeds Fall; Djokovic, Federer Back Wed.
- straight loss.
On Ashe, No. 4 seed Dominic Thiem said he was still under the virus bug in a 6-4, 3-6, 6-3, 6-2 loss to Italian Thomas Fabbiano.
"I got very, very tired and exhausted after two sets. I'm far away from 100%. Like this, it's very tough to win," said Thiem. "I went o...
- Djokovic, Federer Advance At US Open; Nadal Opens On Tuesday
- Nadal who battles the man that knocked out Federer last year, John Millman.
Dominic Thiem is back to take on Italian roadrunner Tomas Fabbiano.
Stefanos Tsitsipas meets Andrey Rublev in maybe the best match of the day and Canadians Denis Shapovalov and Felix Auger-Aliassime coll...
- Djokovic Drops A Set At Wimbledon, Anderson Fizzles; Federer, Nadal On Centre Sat.
- who was a winner over Karen Khachanov.
Fernando Verdasco is back in Wimbledon week 2 in six years after rolling past the Italian Thomas Fabbiano. He'll meet David Goffin who recovered from 4-1 down in the fifth to hand to keep Daniil Medvedev winless in five set matches.
- Djokovic Dominant Again At Wimbledon, Opelka Authors Wawrinka Upset; Nadal v Kyrgios Thurs.
- fourth but failed to convert. The 6-foot-11 Opelka cracked through breaking Wawrinka at 15 to take the match.
Italian little man Thomas Fabbiano made a return trip to the third round eliminating towering 40-year-old Ivo Karlovic in five sets.
Kyle Edmund was dumped by Fernando Ver...
- Zverev, Tsitsipas Shocked At Wimbledon, Djokovic Strong; Federer, Nadal Tues.
- zero right now.”
Zverev's running mate Stefanos Tsitsipas also tumbled going down to the man he beat a year ago at Wimbledon, Thomas Fabbiano. But this time, the 30-year-old Italian found the mark handing Tsitsipas his second straight 5-set loss at a Slam winning the last four gam...
- Federer Rocks In Roland Garros Return; Nadal, Djokovic Mon.
- mentally strong and closed the tie-break at the end.”
Marin Cilic also enjoyed an easy day getting past Italian birthday boy Thomas Fabbiano 6-3, 7-5, 6-1.
“I would have wanted obviously to play few more matches in these tournaments. I had a couple of OK tournaments and a fe...