Biographical information from WTA. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Coached by Federico Ricci
- Father is Bill (cardiologist); mother is Traci (nurse); older brother is Billy (student); dog is Pierre (French poodle)
- Mother's friend was former pro, Oksana Beilensen; thought Lauren would be good at tennis
- Started playing at age 9
- Favorite surface is hardcourt; favorite shot is backhand
- Junior accomplishments include winning Orange Bowl and Eddie Herr in 2010
- Currently a junior at Kaplan Prep School in Florida
- Enjoys seeing friends, reading, movies and shopping
- Favorite city is Paris; favorite tournament is Miami
- Admires Nadal because they have similar games and he fights no matter what.
Return to > Players > L > Lauren Davis Profile (Biography)