Alexandra Panova - News and More
- Nationality: RUS ()
- Birthdate: March 02, 1989
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthplace: Krasnodar, Russia
- Residence: Moscow, Russia
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Alexandra Panova?
Coached by Julien Picot ... Baseliner; favorite surface is clay ... Mother is Galina (housewife); father is Alexander (handball coach); sister is Olga (student ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nadal, Thiem, Gasparayan, Pereira Win ATP, WTA Titles
- this year.
"It's been an amazing tournament for me," said Gasparyan, who also won the doubles title with fellow Russian Alexandra Panova. She is projected to jump into the Top 100 on the WTA Rankings. ...
- 2015 Australian Open Women's Final Open Thread: Serena Williams v Maria Sharapova
- Evert and Martina Navratilova, who have won 18 major singles titles.
Sharapova saved two match points in her 2r tussle with Alexandra Panova. In the Open Era, four women (on five occasions) have won the Australian Open after saving match point: Monica Seles (1991), Jennifer Capri...
- Maria Sharapova: I Will Do Everything I Can To End My Losing Streak To Serena And Win The Title
- final after winning it in 2008. But she's luck to still be around after saving two match points last week in the second round to Alexandra Panova.
Not only will she bid for a 6th career Grand Slam title Saturday, she'll also try to to put a 15-match losing streak to rival Serena W...
- Murray, Kyrgios Win Emotional Matches to Set Up Australian Open Quarters Date
- someone, gave me another chance," said Sharapova, who faced a match point against her in the second round versus fellow Russian Alexandra Panova. "I don't think I did anything spectacular, but felt that I was consistent. I served smart at times. I returned quite well -- I think that ...
- Sharapova Slaps Away 2 Match Points at Australian Open; Serena on Thursday
- was avoided when No. 2 Maria Sharapova fought off two match points to defeat fellow Russian and No. 150-ranked qualifier Alexandra Panova 6-1, 4-6, 7-5.
Panova led 4-1 in the third set and served for the match at 5-4, where Sharapova erased both match points with for...
- Grigor Dimitrov Says Girlfriend Maria Sharapova Is The Greatest Fighter Ever
- of the tournament saving two matchpoints and overcoming a 4-1 third set deficit to win 7-5 in the third over Russian qualifier Alexandra Panova.
Afterward, Dimitrov talked about how tough his girlfriend is after she orchestrated yet another one of her trademark comebacks.
- Dementieva, Chakvetadze Rally For Wins in Berlin
- best victories defeating the World No.21. This is Tu's first Top 25 victory since 2002 Charleston when she defeated World No.23 Tatiana Panova.
The remaining 14 matches will conclude on Wednesday, which includes matches featuring No.11 seed Daniela Hantuchova, No.15 seed Patty Sch...
- Hingis Wins; Mauresmo, Henin in Action Wednesday in Berlin
- 2006.Also on Monday's Qatar Telecom German Open menu was 16th-seeded Anabel Medina Garrigues, who cruised past Russian qualifier Tatiana Panova, 6-1 6-2. The Spaniard has won six of her last nine clay court matches and had two consecutive Round of 1-6 appearances in Amelia Island an...
Recent fan comments for Alexandra Panova: