Tatjana Maria - News and More
Do you like Tatjana Maria?Husband and coach is Charles Edouard Maria (married April 8, 2013 - formerly Malek) ... Father is Heinrich; mother is Margit; brothers are Daniel, Matthias (bot ... Read Full Bio
- Shapovalov, Auger-Aliassime Lead Canada To First Davis Cup Title
- They just didn’t want to go my way today.” DAVIS CUP FINALS RESULT Canada defeated Australia 2-0 Palacio de Deportes Jose Maria Martin Carpena, Malaga, Spain Denis Shapovalov (CAN) d. Thanasi Kokkinakis (AUS) 6-2 6-4 Felix Auger-Aliassime (CAN) d. Alex de Minaur (A...
- Sabalenka Bests Swiatek, Will Meet Garcia Tonight For WTA Finals Title
- So, yeah, a lot of time. And I'm happy about it." Earlier, Caroline Garcia booked her ticket to the final with a 6-3, 6-2 victory over Maria Sakkari. “This morning, obviously the legs were a bit heavy, but I was just so excited, the emotion and the win yesterday to be playin...
- Garcia Gets By Kasatkina To Advance At WTA Finals; Swiatek Leads SFs
- your tank, so this is what I was doing. Now, I feel absolutely empty.” There will be no rest for Garcia who returns tomorrow to face Maria Sakkari in the semifinals. “I won my spot today, by going forward to it,” Garcia said. “And that’s the way I play the best this ...
- Sabalenka Advances To Last 4 Of WTA Finals; Garcia v Kasatkina For Last SF Spot
- the second match to 100% know what I have to do to get through." The big-hitting Belarussian then had to sweat out the Ons Jabeur-Maria Sakkari night match. Sakkari had already qualified but Sabalenka needed the Greek to win at least a set. And Sakkari won two defeating Jabe...
- Swiatek Swats Away Garcia At WTA Finals; Kasatkina Eliminates Gauff
- for the home Americans against Aryna Sabalenka. Pegula and Gauff are a combined 0-4 on the week in singles. Then it's Ons Jabeur meeting Maria Sakkari. Sakkari has already qualifier for the semifinals along with Swiatek. ...
- Sakkari Sacks Sabalenka To Reach SFs, Jabeur Over Pegula; Swiatek, Coco Back Thurs.
- WTA Finals semifinal picture grew a little clearer Wednesday in Fort Worth, Texas. Maria Sakkari became the first the make the last four with a 6-2, 6-4 win over Aryna Sabalenka. Earlier in the day, Guadalajara champions Jessica Pegula fell to 0-2 after going down in three sets...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- vs. Mathilde Johansson, (10) Jelena Jankovic vs. Alona Bondarenko, Magdalena Rybarikova vs. (13) Svetlana Kuznetsova, (19) Shahar Peer vs. Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez, former Top 5er Jelena Dokic vs. Vera Dushevina, and Spaniard Arantxa Parra Santonja vs. the top-ranked American in t...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- becomes the highest-ranking Belarusian in WTA history, surpassing Natasha Zvereva who reached No. 5.Azarenka won the doubles title with Maria Kirilenko, their second after Cincinnati last year....
- Packed Monday at Wimbledon includes Novak, Maria, Venus, Kim, More
- Maria Sharapova Announces She Failed A Drug Test At The Australian Open [Video]
- Maria Sharapova Set For April 26th Return From Ban In Stuttgart
- Rafael Nadal Says Maria Sharapova Should Pay For Her Failed Drug Test, Says He's "Completely Clean" [Video]
- Breakthroughs, Upsets, Chokes, Maria's Bagels Wed. at Aussie Open
- Can Maria Sharapova Finally End Losing Streak To Serena Williams? Wimbledon Semifinals Preview