Arantxa Rus - News and More
- Nationality: NED ()
- Birthdate: December 13, 1990
- Birthplace: Delft, The Netherlands
- Residence: Monster, The Netherlands
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 157
Do you like Arantxa Rus?
| Coached by Hugo Ekker; also works with Dutch Tennis Federation ... Parents are Lous and Judith; sister is Kim ... Began playing at age 5 when sister took her t ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Kuznetsova Wins Moscow, Ends 7-Year Drought with WTA Finals Appearance
- Svetlana Kuznetsova has reached the No. 2 world ranking, and collected two slam titles at the U.S. and French opens. Coming into this week the veteran was told she needed to win the Kremlin Cup in her home country to qualify for the year-end WTA Finals, and she responded.
- Murray Looks to Close Further on No. 1 Djokovic at Vienna Open
- (7) Pouille vs. F-Lo, (5) Ferrer vs. the riser Edmund, and (8) Karlovic vs. the defending runner-up Johnson...Wildcards were awarded to Russian Karen Khachanov and Austrians Gerald and Jurgen Melzer...Sam Querrey and Bernard Tomic withdrew from the event...Ferrer beat Johnson in...
- It's Win And In For Svetlana Kuznetsova In The Moscow Final Saturday
- Kuznetsova loses, that final spot in Singapore goes to Brit Johanna Konta who is already there ready to serve as the alternate if the Russian wins.
Earlier today, Kuznetsova had to fight off Elina Svitolina in a tough semifinal 6-1, 6-7(2), 6-4.
"I knew what I had to do ...
- WTA Finals Groups: Radwanska Lone Former Champion, Kerber Slight Favorite In Wide-Open Field
- from Karolina Pliskova and Garbine Muguruza. The final spot between Svetlana Kuznetsova and Johanna Konta is still to be decided with the Russian having to win Moscow otherwise Konta gets in.
2016 WTA Finals Groups
- Defending Champ Kuznetsova, Djokovic-Killer Bautista Agut Lead Next Week at Kremlin Cup
- Maria Sharapova in Russia as the former No. 1 remains sidelined for doping until April 2017, but Russian fans still get defending champion and former world No. 2 Svetlana Kuznetsova, and on the men's side Roberto Bautusta-Agut who upset world No. 1 Novak Djokovic today in the sem...
- Djokovic Unravels Against Bautista Agut, Spaniard To Face Murray In Shanghai Final
- Djokovic's struggles continued Saturday in Shanghai. The defending champion was heavily favored to beat Roberto Bautista Agut in the semifinals but Djokovic suffered his first career loss in six meetings falling 6-4, 6-4 to the Spaniard.
During the defeat, Djokovic smashed ...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this ...
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Ouch: Rafael Nadal Will Not Play The Australian Open Due To Stomach Virus And Lack Of Match Practice
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Novak Djokovic Crushes Andy Murray In Shanghai; Rafael Nadal Sent Off By Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Federer Faces Russian Challenge in Andreev Today at US Open
- Federer Crushes Nadal, Clinches SF; Murray Withdraws From ATP Finals
Recent fan comments for Arantxa Rus:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)