Arantxa Rus - News and More
- Nationality: NED ()
- Birthdate: December 13, 1990
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Delft, The Netherlands
- Residence: Monster, The Netherlands
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Arantxa Rus?
Coached by Hugo Ekker; also works with Dutch Tennis Federation ... Parents are Lous and Judith; sister is Kim ... Began playing at age 5 when sister took her t ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Top Seed, Cuevas, Haas Lose at ATP Bastad
- on the red dirt this week at the Skistar Swedish Open, where top-seeded Pablo Carreno Busta is already out, on Wednesday retiring against Russian Andrey Kuznetsov with an abdominal strain trailing 4-6, 7-6(5), 3-0.
"The key was not to give up until the end," said Kuznets...
- Top-Seeded Sevastova Tries to Forget Double Bagel This Week at WTA Bucharest
For the 4th edition of the tournament wildcards were awarded to Romanians Irina Bara, Jaqueline Cristian and Elena-Gabriela Ruse.
Romania's Monica Niculescu was a late withdrawal, throwing the seeding into chaos. Other withdrawals were Anna Blinkova, Oceane Dodin,...
- Federer Flawless Against Cilic, Wins Record 8th Wimbledon Title, 19th Grand Slam
- about to be 36, but that’s not a problem for Roger Federer. But it’s a problem for everyone else at the top of men's tennis because after all these years - 17 of them - he's still winning. The Swiss sorcerer continued to confound the very best in tennis winning a second G...
- Marin Cilic Broke Down In Tears Early In The Second Set During The Wimbledon Final [Video]
- of the strangest moments in recent Grand Slam finals history took place during Roger Federer straight set victory over Marin Cilic to win his 8th Wimbledon title, 19th Grand Slam.
With Federer up a set and 30 in the second and rolling in the match, Cilic broke down in tears o...
- Novak Djokovic Unhappy With Wimbledon Moving His Match To Tuesday
- Novak Djokovic was unhappy with Wimbledon decision to move his fourth round match against Adrian Mannarino to Tuesday. Djokovic-Mannarino was to follow the Rafael Nadal-Gilles Muller epic, but when that match ran long, Wimbledon had the option as early as 7pm to mov...
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- so-called "Best Day in Tennis" takes place Monday at Wimbledon. While the schedule is loaded with all 32 players left in the men's and women's draws, it can be the most "Annoying Day in Tennis" because you can't possibly watch everything!
And there's a lot to see. And instead...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this ...
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Ouch: Rafael Nadal Will Not Play The Australian Open Due To Stomach Virus And Lack Of Match Practice
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Novak Djokovic Crushes Andy Murray In Shanghai; Rafael Nadal Sent Off By Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Federer Faces Russian Challenge in Andreev Today at US Open
- Federer Crushes Nadal, Clinches SF; Murray Withdraws From ATP Finals
Recent fan comments for Arantxa Rus:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)