Arantxa Rus - News and More
- Nationality: NED ()
- Birthdate: December 13, 1990
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Delft, The Netherlands
- Residence: Monster, The Netherlands
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Arantxa Rus?
Coached by Hugo Ekker; also works with Dutch Tennis Federation ... Parents are Lous and Judith; sister is Kim ... Began playing at age 5 when sister took her t ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Frances Tiafoe: Oh My God I'm Going To Play Federer!
- has a good crop of youngsters coming up through the ranks, and today one of the gets center stage as 19-year-old Frances Tiafoe takes on Roger Federer in the second round at Miami.
Tiafoe had to qualify just to get into the event, and he made the most of it collecting his...
- Halep Struggles Through, Lower Seeds Fall like Flies at Miami Open
- five Top 10 seeds in action won their openers on Friday at the Miami Open while a bulky eight lower seeds made exits in second-round play.
Top 10-seeded winners were No. 3 Simona Halep fighting past Japan's Naomi Osaka 6-4, 2-6, 6-3; No. 6 Garbine Muguruza coming from ...
- No. 1 Kerber, Venus In Action Friday In Miami; Wozniacki, Pliskova Advance
- seed Karolina Pliskova continued her form in her Miami opener Thursday crushing Madison Brengle 6-1, 6-3.
"The last few matches it's not really about my serve because the percentage is a little low, but I'm happy that I have my game from the baseline," said Pliskova who ...
- WTA Miami Prediction: Pain, For You Viewers
- Wells last week should have seen some kind of Serena-Kerber-Pliskova showdown. Instead after the injuries and losses you got 30-year-old Russians Svetlana Kuznetsova and Elena Vesnina playing for the title.
Any title is up for grabs this year. Everyone is seemingly injured or ...
- Vesnina Ends 4-Year Drought with WTA Indian Wells Title
- 14 seed Elena Vesnina became the unlikeliest winner in the history of the BNP Paribas Open on Sunday, in the all-Russian final defeating two-time Grand Slam winner Svetlana Kuznetsova 7-6(6), 5-7, 6-4 to win her third career WTA title.
Last year the 30-year-old Vesnina...
- Federer, Wawrinka Roll Into All-Swiss Indian Wells Final, Who's The Pick?
- days of mayhem, things settled down on semifinal Saturday at Indian Wells, as form finally held. Both Swiss players dominated, more or less, to advance to the first all-Swiss final at a hardcourt Masters.
Wawrinka was up first against the surprise of the tournament, Pablo C...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this ...
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Ouch: Rafael Nadal Will Not Play The Australian Open Due To Stomach Virus And Lack Of Match Practice
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Novak Djokovic Crushes Andy Murray In Shanghai; Rafael Nadal Sent Off By Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Federer Faces Russian Challenge in Andreev Today at US Open
- Federer Crushes Nadal, Clinches SF; Murray Withdraws From ATP Finals
Recent fan comments for Arantxa Rus:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)