Arantxa Rus - News and More
- Nationality: NED ()
- Birthdate: December 13, 1990
- Birthplace: Delft, The Netherlands
- Residence: Monster, The Netherlands
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 157
Do you like Arantxa Rus?
| Coached by Hugo Ekker; also works with Dutch Tennis Federation ... Parents are Lous and Judith; sister is Kim ... Began playing at age 5 when sister took her t ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Rafael Nadal With A New Head Of Hair And A New Head Racquet? [Video]
- Nadal began his off season a little earlier than expected due to his wrist, but the extra time has allowed him to get a new haircut and maybe look at a new racquet.
A few weeks ago this video was shot of a new-look Nadal practicing with what was allegedly a HEAD racquet, f...
- 2016 WTA Year-End Top 20 Rankings: Kerber Climbs To No. 1; Vesnina, Konta Big Movers
- this month on November 7, the WTA released its official year-end rankings. Angelique Kerber was the star on the season climbing from No. 10 all the way to No. 1 during her incredible year, eclipsing Serena Williams.
Several women made big moves in 2016. Dominika Cibulkova...
- Juan Martin Del Potro, Argentina Seek First Davis Cup Title In Croatia This Weekend
- Martin del Potro will try to lead Argentina to history this weekend and become the 15th different country to win the Davis Cup title when his team travels to Zagreb to take on the home standing Croatians on the hard courts.
Argentina has tried and failed four previous times ...
- What? Novak Djokovic Admits He Never Had A Serious Chance To Beat Andy Murray!
- deeper into what happened yesterday, yes, Novak Djokovic didn't play great. Yes, he made a lot of errors while Andy Murray took it to the Serb, cracking his serve and his forehand and getting enough balls back to frustrate the former No. 1. And it worked, it worked very well....
- Poll: Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic At The ATP Finals For No. 1, Who'll Win?
- stage is set. For the first time in ranking history No. 1 will be determined by the final match of the year, and it pits rivals Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic on court with the No. 1 ranking and the ATP Finals title at stake.
Murray, the current No. 1, takes a career-best 23-...
- Murray Tops Wawrinka At ATP Finals To Qualify For SFs And Keep No. 1 Hopes Alive
- Murray put on a solid show Friday at the ATP Finals beating Stan Wawrinka 6-4, 6-2 to reach the semifinal stage of the year-end event for a fourth time in eight tries.
In a rematch of their round-robin a year ago which went the Swiss, Stan opened play bludgeoning the ball, c...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this ...
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Ouch: Rafael Nadal Will Not Play The Australian Open Due To Stomach Virus And Lack Of Match Practice
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Novak Djokovic Crushes Andy Murray In Shanghai; Rafael Nadal Sent Off By Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Federer Faces Russian Challenge in Andreev Today at US Open
- Federer Crushes Nadal, Clinches SF; Murray Withdraws From ATP Finals
Recent fan comments for Arantxa Rus:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)