Arantxa Rus - News and More
- Nationality: NED ()
- Birthdate: December 13, 1990
- Birthplace: Delft, The Netherlands
- Residence: Monster, The Netherlands
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 157
Do you like Arantxa Rus?
| Coached by Hugo Ekker; also works with Dutch Tennis Federation ... Parents are Lous and Judith; sister is Kim ... Began playing at age 5 when sister took her t ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Berdych v Zverev In St. Petersburg, Wawrinka Keeps Rolling; Thiem Takes On Simon In Metz
- goals is to play as many matches as possible."
Next up is the teen sensation Alexander Zverev. The German took out his third straight Russian blasting Mikhail Youzhny 6-2, 6-2.
"I think he is a rising ATP star," said Berdych of Zverev. "I have already played against him a c...
- Davis Cup 2017 Draw: USA To Host Swiss, England Goes To Canada
- at Germany [c]
Czech Republic [s] at Australia [c]
Switzerland [s] at USA [c]
France [s] at Japan [c]
Great Britain [s] at Canada [c]
Russia at Serbia [s] [c]
Spain at Croatia [s] [c]
- Muguruza, 5 of Top 10 at Loaded Tokyo; WTA Previews
- a bye meeting the winner of Bencic-Wozniacki...Wildcards were dealt wide to the American Keys, the Czech Kvitova, Japan's Naomi Osaka, and Russian Olesya Pervushina...Pulling from the event were Simona Halep, Samantha Stosur, Sloane Stephens and Daria Gavrilova...Radwasnak beat Ben...
- US Open Champ Wawrinka in Russia, French in Metz; ATP Previews
- St. Petersburg Open in Russia welcomes US Open champion Stan Wawrinka and three of the Top 10, while the Moselle Open in France features Dominic Thiem and a strong French contingent this week on the ATP World Tour:
ST. PETERSBURG OPEN
St. Petersburg, Russia; Surface: ...
- Stan Wawrinka Wins Third Slam At US Open, Takes Down Novak Djokovic In 4 Sets
- Wawrinka is a 3-time Grand Slam champion! Wawrinka added to his resume today claiming the US Open title stunning top seed and World No. 1 Novak Djokovic 6-7(1), 6-4, 7-5, 6-3 in 3 hours, 55 minutes.
"This is amazing, for sure, amazing two weeks," said Wawrinka. "I spend so m...
- Novak Djokovic: I Had Phases Where I Was Pissed Off By What Monfils Was Doing
- a crazy match, Novak Djokovic struggled with injuries, the odd behavior of his opponent but got through Gael Monfils 6-3, 6-2, 3-6, 6-2 to reach his 7th US Open final.
The Serb received treatment on both his right and left shoulders during the match, and was also seen in pain....
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this ...
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Ouch: Rafael Nadal Will Not Play The Australian Open Due To Stomach Virus And Lack Of Match Practice
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Novak Djokovic Crushes Andy Murray In Shanghai; Rafael Nadal Sent Off By Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Federer Faces Russian Challenge in Andreev Today at US Open
- Federer Crushes Nadal, Clinches SF; Murray Withdraws From ATP Finals
Recent fan comments for Arantxa Rus:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)