Arantxa Rus - News and More
- Nationality: NED ()
- Birthdate: December 13, 1990
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Delft, The Netherlands
- Residence: Monster, The Netherlands
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Arantxa Rus?
Coached by Hugo Ekker; also works with Dutch Tennis Federation ... Parents are Lous and Judith; sister is Kim ... Began playing at age 5 when sister took her t ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Sharapova Beats Shaky Competition in China for 1st WTA Title in More than Two Years
- doper Maria Sharapova won her first title in more than two years on Sunday, defeating unheralded Aryna Sabalenka of Belarus 7-5, 7-6(8) in the final of the Tianjin Open.
"It is a special title, a special victory," Sharapova said after beating one player ranked in...
- Carreno Busta Defends Title This Week at ATP Moscow
- KREMLIN CUP
MOSCOW, Russia; surface: indoor hard
Seeds: Pablo Carreno Busta, Albert Ramos Vinolas, Adrian Mannarino, Philipp Kohlschreiber, Andrey Rublev, Damir Dzumhur, Paolo Lorenzi
Floaters: Andrey Kuznetsov, Danill Medvedev, Borna Coric
No Top 10 p...
- Top Seeds Nadal, Federer Advance In Shanghai; Zverev v Del Potro Thurs.
- seeds Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer both were winners on Wednesday at the Shanghai Masters. Nadal had no issues whatsoever upping his win streak to 13 in crushing Jared Donaldson 6-2, 6-1.
“It was a very quick match in all aspects,” said Nadal. “I think Jared started p...
- Rafael Nadal: When Nick Kyrgios Tries, He's One Of The Toughest Players On The Tour
- crushing Nick Kyrgios yesterday in the Beijing title, Rafael Nadal sang the praises of the Australian Open, calling him one of the toughest players to face on the tour, that is when he's not tanking.
"I have lot of respect for Nick," Nadal said. "He's one of the players w...
- Federer, Nadal Lead Shanghai Masters Field; 2013 Finalist Del Potro Opens Play Mon.
- Federer and Rafael Nadal will both headline the Shanghai Masters event which began today. With a 2,360 point ranking lead and 1,000 points to the winner, a title for Nadal this week could all but wrap up the year-end No. 1 ranking.
Nadal, though, has never won Shanghai, rea...
- Nadal Crushes Kyrgios For 75th Career Title, Win Streak At 12
- years after winning his first Beijing title over Guillermo Coria in 2005, Rafael Nadal added a second on Sunday crushing Nick Kyrgios 6-2, 6-1. It was Nadal 75th career title and a tour-best 6th of 2017.
And it upped his win streak to 12 following his US Open title last mo...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this ...
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Ouch: Rafael Nadal Will Not Play The Australian Open Due To Stomach Virus And Lack Of Match Practice
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Novak Djokovic Crushes Andy Murray In Shanghai; Rafael Nadal Sent Off By Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Federer Faces Russian Challenge in Andreev Today at US Open
- Federer Crushes Nadal, Clinches SF; Murray Withdraws From ATP Finals
Recent fan comments for Arantxa Rus:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)