Arantxa Rus - News and More
- Nationality: NED ()
- Birthdate: December 13, 1990
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Delft, The Netherlands
- Residence: Monster, The Netherlands
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Arantxa Rus?
Coached by Hugo Ekker; also works with Dutch Tennis Federation ... Parents are Lous and Judith; sister is Kim ... Began playing at age 5 when sister took her t ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Garbine Muguruza: I'm Happy People See Me As The Favorite To Win The US Open
- Muguruza is shying away from the fact that in this tumultuous year on the women's tour, she's emerged as the front-runner to win the US Open.
The 23-year-old just picked up her fifth career title crushing Simona Halep 61, 60 in the Cincinnati final.
"It's normal, I gu...
- Isner, Johnson Wave American Flag at ATP Winston-Salem; Preview
- Top 10ers but plenty of players in Winston-Salem next week looking for that last-minute match play before moving on to Flushing Meadows and the US Open.
Here's a look at the field:
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., USA; Surface: hard
Seeds: Roberto Bautista...
- Halep, Muguruza Line-Up Cincinnati Final with No. 1 on the Line
- Halep and Garbine Muguruza will contest the Western & Southern final after comprehensive semifinal wins on Saturday in Cincinnati.
The No. 2-seeded Halep dismissed wild card Sloane Stephens 6-2, 6-1, improving to 5-2 career against the American.
Halep won the...
- Radwanska, Kvitova, Stephens, Bouchard Highlight WTA New Haven; Preview
Tough starts for seeds (1) Radwanks vs. (WC) Bouchard, (5) Vesnina vs. (WC) Stephens, and (7) Strycova vs. the rising Russian Kasatkina...
The two tournament wild cards were awarded to Bouchard and Stephens, who are also playing doubles together...
- Kyrgios Cleans Nadal's Clock, Big 4-Less Semifinal Set In Cincinnati
- rather uneventful day in the Cincinnati men's draw Friday finished with a loud, thunderous boom as Nick Kyrgios all but destroyed Rafael Nadal 6-2, 7-5 in the quarterfinals.
"Being a little kid playing on centre court of Cincinnati against Nadal, that's the way the best has to ...
- Pliskova, Halep, Muguruza, Stephens Into WTA Cincy Semis
- I felt like we both played very well. Especially in that third set, we were winning points and our serve was there."
Stephens beat Russian Ekaterina Makarova 2-6, 6-3, 6-4, then later in the day in the quarterfinals topped Julia Goerges 6-1, 7-6(3). Goerges earlier in the d...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this ...
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Ouch: Rafael Nadal Will Not Play The Australian Open Due To Stomach Virus And Lack Of Match Practice
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Novak Djokovic Crushes Andy Murray In Shanghai; Rafael Nadal Sent Off By Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Federer Faces Russian Challenge in Andreev Today at US Open
- Federer Crushes Nadal, Clinches SF; Murray Withdraws From ATP Finals
Recent fan comments for Arantxa Rus:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)