Arantxa Rus - News and More
- Nationality: NED ()
- Birthdate: December 13, 1990
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Delft, The Netherlands
- Residence: Monster, The Netherlands
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Arantxa Rus?
Coached by Hugo Ekker; also works with Dutch Tennis Federation ... Parents are Lous and Judith; sister is Kim ... Began playing at age 5 when sister took her t ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- 2018 Davis Cup Draw: Spain To Host Great Britain In Opener, Nadal-Murray?
- some point to qualify for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
Among the nations not in the World Group include the Czech Republic, Argentina and Russia.
The 2017 Davis Cup final takes place in November as France hosts Belgium.
2018 Davis Cup First Round (2-4 February)
France [s] ...
- Ostapenko Beats Larsson Who Tells Swedish Media She is Gay at WTA Seoul
- 5-7, 6-4, 6-3, No. 3 Kristyna Pliskova lost to Korean wildcard Na-Lae Han, and No. 8 Christina Mchale fell to Dutch qualifier Arantxa Rus.
The 25-year-old Han delighted the home crowd against the big-serving Pliskova whose sister is a former world No. 1 earlier this year. H...
- Bautista Agut, Tsonga, Popular Fognini Lead ATP St. Petersburg; Preview
- PETERSBURG OPEN
St. Petersburg, Russia; surface: hard
Seeds: Roberto Bautista Agut, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Fabio Fognini, Adrian Mannarino, Philipp Kohlschreiber, Paolo Lorenzi, Viktor Troicki, Jan-Lennard Struff
Floaters: Borna Coric, Danill Medvedev
- Kyrgios, Tsonga, Goffin Lead Davis Cup Semifinals This Weekend
- (c)* v Germany (s) – Oeiras, Lisbon, POR – clay (outdoors)
Japan (s) (c)* v Brazil – Osaka, JPN – hard (outdoors)
Hungary (c) v Russia (s) – Budapest, HUN – clay (outdoors)
Canada (s) (c)* v India – Edmonton, CAN – hard (indoors) ...
- Rafael Nadal Rolls Over Kevin Anderson 16th Grand Slam Title, 3rd US Open
- Nadal finished off his 2017 Grand Slam season in near-perfect form by crushing Kevin Anderson 6-3, 6-3, 6-4 to win his 16th Grand Slam title and third US Open.
"Very happy," Nadal said. "Been a great two weeks. Increasing level of tennis, increasing of confidence during th...
- Rafael Nadal v Kevin Anderson In The US Open Final, Who's The Pick?
- the start of the tournament I picked Rafael Nadal to meet a tall guy in the US Open finals. Well, he'll play a tall guy, but just not Alexander Zverev. Instead, it's someone even taller in the 6-foot-8 Kevin Anderson.
And I had Zverev beating Nadal for the title, but I can't ...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this ...
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Ouch: Rafael Nadal Will Not Play The Australian Open Due To Stomach Virus And Lack Of Match Practice
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Novak Djokovic Crushes Andy Murray In Shanghai; Rafael Nadal Sent Off By Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Federer Faces Russian Challenge in Andreev Today at US Open
- Federer Crushes Nadal, Clinches SF; Murray Withdraws From ATP Finals
Recent fan comments for Arantxa Rus:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)