Arantxa Rus - News and More
- Nationality: NED ()
- Birthdate: December 13, 1990
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Delft, The Netherlands
- Residence: Monster, The Netherlands
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Arantxa Rus?
Coached by Hugo Ekker; also works with Dutch Tennis Federation ... Parents are Lous and Judith; sister is Kim ... Began playing at age 5 when sister took her t ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Roger Federer: I Didn't Even Know Stan Was In My Section Of The Draw Until A Few Days Ago
- Federer reached the semifinals at the Australian Open for the 13th time in 14 tries on Tuesday night by thumping Mischa Zverev 6-1, 7-5, 6-2 in the quarterfinals.
Federer smacked 65 winners during the 3-set, 92-minute affair and it set up a showdown with countryman Stan War...
- Wawrinka Wins Tsonga Stare-Down, Sets Up Federer Meeting at Aussie Open
- 17 seed Roger Federer moved into the Australian Open semifinals on Tuesday for the 13th time in his career, defeating Germany's Mischa Zverev 6-1, 7-5, 6-2 to set up a meeting with Swiss countryman Stan Wawrinka.
Federer's astonishing numbers included 65 winners and ju...
- Serena Williams Lines Up Konta Test; Hot CoCo on Deck Tues. at Australian Open
The American will next meet the No. 9-seeded Konta, who had little problem with No. 30 Ekaterina Makarova, defeating the Russian 6-1, 6-4.
"I have watched her game a lot," Serena said. "She's been doing really, really well. She has a very attacking game. I know...
- Vandeweghe Batters World No. 1 Kerber Out, Venus Wins at Australian Open
- the No. 13 seed, defeated German qualifier Mona Barthel 6-3, 7-5. Williams in the quarters will meet the equally-powerful No. 24-seeded Russian Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, who upset her No. 8-seeded countrywoman and No. 8 seed Svetlana Kuznetsova 6-3, 6-3.
"She played well toda...
- World No. 1 Andy Murray Out in 4th Round Stunner To Mischa Zverev at Australian Open
- you still believe in the "Big 4," then it was whittled down to the Big 2 on Sunday at the Australian Open, where world No. 1 Andy Murray crashed out against unseeded Mischa Zverev of Germany, while 35-year-old Roger Federer continued his amazing comeback run.
- Upstarts Gavrilova, Brady Join Serena in Winner's Circle Saturday at Australian Open
- ranking near the Top 100 after the win. "The [player] cafe is not so crowded."
Sunday's matches in Melbourne will be the all-Russian (24) Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova vs. (8) Svetlana Kuznetsova, (13) Venus Williams vs. unseeded German Mona Barthel, (1) Angelique Kerber v...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this ...
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Ouch: Rafael Nadal Will Not Play The Australian Open Due To Stomach Virus And Lack Of Match Practice
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Novak Djokovic Crushes Andy Murray In Shanghai; Rafael Nadal Sent Off By Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Federer Faces Russian Challenge in Andreev Today at US Open
- Federer Crushes Nadal, Clinches SF; Murray Withdraws From ATP Finals
Recent fan comments for Arantxa Rus:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)