Arantxa Rus - News and More
- Nationality: NED ()
- Birthdate: December 13, 1990
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Delft, The Netherlands
- Residence: Monster, The Netherlands
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Arantxa Rus?
Coached by Hugo Ekker; also works with Dutch Tennis Federation ... Parents are Lous and Judith; sister is Kim ... Began playing at age 5 when sister took her t ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer Books Final Four Berth At ATP Finals, Thiem Advances; Last SF Spot At Stake Friday
- Federer rolled to his 15th ATP Finals semifinal appearance Thursday in London, besting the guy who beat him at Wimbledon, Kevin Anderson, 6-4, 6-3.
The 6-time champion had lost his opening match on Sunday, but roared through wins over Dominic Thiem and today Anderson to win...
- Federer Goes Down To Nishikori In First Straight Set Round-Robin Loss At ATP Finals; Djokovic Monday
- champion Roger Federer dropped his opening match of the ATP Finals round-robin event on Sunday, losing to Kei Nishikori 7-6(4), 6-3.
"I'm glad to win, it is never easy to play with my idol, it is always a big challenge against him, so it was great to win," said Nishikori...
- Incredible Turn of Events in U.S. vs. Czech Fed Cup Final Beginning Saturday
A Kenin win over Strycova in Prague would be a monster upset. Strycova helped clinch cup victories for the Czechs in 2015 over Russia and in 2016 over France.
On Sunday the same four players are scheduled to swap opponents, but substitutions can be made up to an hour...
- Khachanov Krushes King of ATP Rankings in Straight-Set ATP Paris Final
- in anticipation of a late lunch or early dinner in Paris.
But what followed was an early coming-out party as the 22-year-old Russian toppled the soon-to-be No. 1 (on Monday) Djokovic 7-5, 6-4 for his first Masters Series victory at the Rolex Paris Masters.
- Del Potro Officially Out Of The ATP Finals, Nishikori Gets In
- Martin del Potro official withdrew from the ATP Finals due to a knee injury. The fourth-ranked Del Potro hasn't played in a month since suffering the injury in Shanghai.
“It’s frustrating for me not to be able to compete in London,” said Del Potro. “It’s a very spe...
- Djokovic Outlasts Federer In Epic, Will Face Khachanov For Paris Title
- and then at 4-4 when it more pressure was coming, I could break him, and then I took the lead."
Djokovic won the only meeting with the Russian at Wimbledon in straight sets.
"I think especially the second part of the year I’m playing really my best tennis. I’m having the...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this ...
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Ouch: Rafael Nadal Will Not Play The Australian Open Due To Stomach Virus And Lack Of Match Practice
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Novak Djokovic Crushes Andy Murray In Shanghai; Rafael Nadal Sent Off By Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Federer Faces Russian Challenge in Andreev Today at US Open
- Federer Crushes Nadal, Clinches SF; Murray Withdraws From ATP Finals
Recent fan comments for Arantxa Rus: