Arantxa Rus - News and More
- Nationality: NED ()
- Birthdate: December 13, 1990
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Delft, The Netherlands
- Residence: Monster, The Netherlands
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Arantxa Rus?
Coached by Hugo Ekker; also works with Dutch Tennis Federation ... Parents are Lous and Judith; sister is Kim ... Began playing at age 5 when sister took her t ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Former Champions Cilic, Dimitrov Reach Queen's SFs
- at Queen's on Friday. 2012 winner Marin Cilic cruised past Donald Young 6-4, 7-5 while 2014 champ Grigor Dimitrov had to fight off the big Russian Daniil Medvedev 6-3, 3-6, 6-3.
Cilic now faces the red-hot Gilles Muller who won his seventh straight match on the grass in beating ...
- Federer Into Halle SFs To Face Khachanov, Zverev Will Meet Gasquet
- into place nicely.”
Federer, who is seeking a ninth Halle title, now runs up against 21-year-old phenom Karen Khachanov after the Russian ousted his countryman Andrey Rublev 7-6(8), 4-6, 6-3.
“It will be interesting," Federer said of Khachanov. "He plays a bit differe...
- Svitolina Exits Birmingham With Achilles Injury, Wimbledon In Doubt; Konta Upset
- No. 5 and Race No. 3 Elina Svitolina might skip Wimbledon to recover from an Achilles injury, the Ukrainian star said today.
Svitolina had just lost in the second round to Italian qualifier Camila Giorgi 6-4, 4-6, 6-2 in Birmingham when after she revealed the issue.
- Big Men Cilic, Querrey, Medvedev Queen's Winners Thursday
- of the rallies."
Another former champion, Sam Querrey, was also a winner, beating Murray-conqueror Jordan Thompson 7-6(3), 3-6, 6-3.
Russian youngster Daniil Medvedev ended the comeback run of Thanasi Kokkinakis 6-2, 6-2. And former finalist Feliciano Lopez got past Jeremy Ch...
- Federer Advances In Halle; Russian Youngsters Khachanov, Rublev To Meet In QFs
- said Federer who leads Mayer 7-0. "I have already had to play tough against him here. It will surely be a tough match."
A pair of young Russians will meet in the quarterfinals Friday as 19-year-old Andrey Rublev takes on 21-year-old Karen Khachanov. Rublev beat countryman Mikhai...
- Federer Finds Winning Form In Halle, Haas Honored After Loss
- also a winner outlasting Fernando Verdasco in three sets. Karin Khachanov and Gilles Simon advanced while Ivo Karlovic was sent packing by Russian vet Mikhail Youzhny. And both Zverev brothers were winners.
Dominic Thiem, Bernard Tomic and Zverev are on court tomorrow. Zverev wi...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this ...
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Ouch: Rafael Nadal Will Not Play The Australian Open Due To Stomach Virus And Lack Of Match Practice
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Novak Djokovic Crushes Andy Murray In Shanghai; Rafael Nadal Sent Off By Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Federer Faces Russian Challenge in Andreev Today at US Open
- Federer Crushes Nadal, Clinches SF; Murray Withdraws From ATP Finals
Recent fan comments for Arantxa Rus:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)