Arantxa Rus - News and More
- Nationality: NED ()
- Birthdate: December 13, 1990
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthplace: Delft, The Netherlands
- Residence: Monster, The Netherlands
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Arantxa Rus?
Coached by Hugo Ekker; also works with Dutch Tennis Federation ... Parents are Lous and Judith; sister is Kim ... Began playing at age 5 when sister took her t ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Djokovic Dumped Out Of Monte Carlo By Medvedev; Nadal Unstoppable Now?
- Djokovic suffered his third straight pre-semifinal loss in a Masters on Friday after being stunned by 14th-ranked Daniil Medvedev 6-3, 4-6, 6-2 in the Monte Carlo quarterfinals.
On a breezy day, the top seed struggled on serve getting broken twice in the opening set and thr...
- Nadal, Djokovic Cruise Into Monte Carlo Quarters; Zverev, Thiem Tumble Out
- favorites Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic continued their march toward a Sunday showdown in Monte Carlo.
Nadal won his 17th straight match at the event he has taken 11 times, dropping just one game after reaching 4-all in the first in a 6-4, 6-1 victory over the Bulgar...
- Nadal Dominates In Monte Carlo Clay Debut, Dimitrov Next; Djokovic Returns Thurs.
- King of Clay, Rafael Nadal, sent a clear message that he's still the man to beat today in Monte Carlo. Making his European clay debut, Nadal destroyed countryman Roberto Bautista Agut 6-1, 6-1.
The 11-time Monte Carlo champion improves to 69-4 at the event. This was his first...
- Djokovic Survives Clay Opener In Monte Carlo, Wawrinka Falls Apart; Nadal Opens Clay Season Wed.
- Kohlschreiber nearly beat Novak Djokovic twice in as many months. The German, who stunned the World No. 1 at Indian Wells, again caused problems for Djokovic today at Monte Carlo. But in his first match on the clay, the Serb came through 6-3, 4-6, 6-4.
- Nadal, Djokovic Open Clay Court Season In Monte Carlo
- Goffin the only real threat before the quarters. And in the final eight, it should be Karen Khachanov who also has a nice road, though the Russian hasn't been right since winning Paris at the end of 2018. So I'm going to lean with the Massu-led Thiem who should welcome a return to ...
- Muguruza Defends Monterrey Title Over Injured Azarenka
- Muguruza successfully defended her Monterrey title Sunday in Mexico when her opponent, Victoria Azarenka, retired down 6-3, 3-1 with a right calf injury.
It's a great feeling to come back and defend a title," Muguruza said. "It's never easy."
In this battle of multi-Sl...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this ...
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Ouch: Rafael Nadal Will Not Play The Australian Open Due To Stomach Virus And Lack Of Match Practice
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Novak Djokovic Crushes Andy Murray In Shanghai; Rafael Nadal Sent Off By Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Federer Faces Russian Challenge in Andreev Today at US Open
- Federer Crushes Nadal, Clinches SF; Murray Withdraws From ATP Finals
Recent fan comments for Arantxa Rus: