Arantxa Rus - News and More
- Nationality: NED ()
- Birthdate: December 13, 1990
- Age: 28 years old
- Birthplace: Delft, The Netherlands
- Residence: Monster, The Netherlands
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Arantxa Rus?
Coached by Hugo Ekker; also works with Dutch Tennis Federation ... Parents are Lous and Judith; sister is Kim ... Began playing at age 5 when sister took her t ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Novak Djokovic: A Couple Things (Injuries?) Have Surfaced
- you know, after a match like this."
A couple of things have surfaced? He also added he didn't fell at the end of the match against the Russian.
"I didn't feel so great, you know, in the last 20 minutes of the match or so," he said.
"So we'll see tomorrow how the body reac...
- Osaka, Pliskova Thunder Into Australian Open QFs, Serena Handles Halep
- champion Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova collides with two-time NCAA champion Danielle Collins. And both are coming off stunning wins with the Russian rallying on former US Open champion Sloane Stephens and Collins crushing 2006 Australian Open winner Angelique Kerber.
"I go out fea...
- Kvitova KOs Anismova, Barty Wins Epic Over Sharapova; Serena v Halep Mon. At Australian Open
- Kvitova ended the fairly tale run of 17-year-old Amanda Anismova, crushing the teen 6-2, 6-1 in the Australian Open fourth round on Sunday.
Kvitova, who won Sydney last week, has now won her last nine matches, and thus far in Melbourne, no one has been close to touching the...
- Favorites Djokovic, Zverev Cruise Into Australian R16; Nadal, Federer Face Tests
- to me. I know better. I have experience. But it does happen, I guess. I allowed him to come back to the match."
Djokovic will now meet Russian giant Daniil Medvedev. The Brisbane finalist quietly hasn't dropped a set after taking care of David Goffin 6-2, 7-6(3), 6-3 to reach h...
- Sharapova Sends Off Wozniacki, Anisimova Impress Again; Venus v Halep Sat.
- by a break 4-1 before Sharapova stormed back to take the opener.
The Dane came back to take the second then led in the third before the Russian won the last four games behind a dominating serve in the final set.
"I did my best out there," Wozniacki said. "I was fighting till ...
- Raonic Ousts Wawrinka In 4 Breakers, Djokovic Advances; Nadal v De Minaur Fri
- the best match thus far on Rod Laver in the men's draw, former semifinalist Milos Raonic ousted 2014 champion Stan Wawrinka in a grueling four tiebreak match 6-7(4), 7-6(6), 7-6(11), 7-6(5) to reach the third round at the Australian Open.
Raonic pounded 39 aces and perhaps was...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this ...
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Ouch: Rafael Nadal Will Not Play The Australian Open Due To Stomach Virus And Lack Of Match Practice
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Novak Djokovic Crushes Andy Murray In Shanghai; Rafael Nadal Sent Off By Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Federer Faces Russian Challenge in Andreev Today at US Open
- Federer Crushes Nadal, Clinches SF; Murray Withdraws From ATP Finals
Recent fan comments for Arantxa Rus: