Arantxa Rus - News and More
- Nationality: NED ()
- Birthdate: December 13, 1990
- Birthplace: Delft, The Netherlands
- Residence: Monster, The Netherlands
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 157
Do you like Arantxa Rus?
| Coached by Hugo Ekker; also works with Dutch Tennis Federation ... Parents are Lous and Judith; sister is Kim ... Began playing at age 5 when sister took her t ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Andy Murray Not Interested In Discussing #Brexit, But He's Happy To Talk Liam Broady!
- big news out of the United Kingdown the last 24 hours has been its decision to leave the 28-country European Union. The narrow 51.9 to 48.1 vote had many stunned. And the result sunk world financial markets, forced the PM to resign and spurred speculation of economic trouble for...
- Roger Federer: My Back Has Won Me 88 Titles, So I'm OK With My Back
- Federer met the press today in London ahead of his bid to win an 8th Wimbledon title. The Swiss is making his first appearance at a major since the Australian Open after ending his consecutive Slam streak at 65 when he missed the French Open last month. Federer now says the ba...
- 2016 Wimbledon Seedings: Novak Djokovic And Serena Williams Named Top Seeds
- Wimbledon Championships have released the seeding for their 2016 event. The top seeds will again be World No. 1s Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams.
The tournament seeded the men according to their grass court formula which adds 100% of grass court points earned in the last y...
- Milos Raonic Finishes Off Nick Kyrgios In Queen's; John Isner Serves Notice Smacking 25 Aces In Win
- a suspended match, Milos Raonic broke late thanks to two double faults and finally finished off Nick Kyrgios in three sets Wednesday in Queen's 6-7(5), 6-4, 6-4. The match was resumed today at the start of the third set.
The win also marked the first for the new coaching tande...
- Roger Federer Wins, Kei Nishikori Withdraws With A Bad Rib In Halle
- Federer opened his bid for a ninth Halle title with a 6-4, 7-6(3) win over German Jan-Lennard Struff.
"I served well and have no issues with my serves," said Federer. "The returns are decided by the opponent. But Jan-Lennard stood up well and it was a good match."
- 7 Thoughts On Maria Sharapova's 2-Year Ban From Tennis
- offer a source of the drug.
"The player has not identified the precise source of the medication which her father collected for her in Russia."
Not illegal but not good either.
6. Don't Tell
Another issue the ITF had with Sharapova's defense was the fact she didn't dis...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this ...
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Ouch: Rafael Nadal Will Not Play The Australian Open Due To Stomach Virus And Lack Of Match Practice
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Novak Djokovic Crushes Andy Murray In Shanghai; Rafael Nadal Sent Off By Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Federer Faces Russian Challenge in Andreev Today at US Open
- Federer Crushes Nadal, Clinches SF; Murray Withdraws From ATP Finals
Recent fan comments for Arantxa Rus:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)