Arantxa Rus - News and More
- Nationality: NED ()
- Birthdate: December 13, 1990
- Birthplace: Delft, The Netherlands
- Residence: Monster, The Netherlands
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 157
Do you like Arantxa Rus?
| Coached by Hugo Ekker; also works with Dutch Tennis Federation ... Parents are Lous and Judith; sister is Kim ... Began playing at age 5 when sister took her t ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Flat Djokovic Wins In 4 At US Open; Nadal, Cilic Strong; Murray, Del Potro Open Play Tuesday
- his first match in three weeks, Novak Djokovic labored through a lethargic 6-3, 5-7, 6-2, 6-1 win over Jerzy Janowicz in the first round of the US Open Monday night.
"Each day presents us some kind of challenges that we need to overcome, accept and overcome," Djokovic sai...
- Djokovic, Nadal, Kerber Kick Things Off On Day 1 At The US Open
- US Open gets underway with former champions Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal opening play Monday.
Djokovic has been out with a left wrist injury since his Rio loss earlier this month, and had limited practice while in New York. But the 2-time champion says he'll be ready for h...
- US Open Women's Preview: Is Serena Too Old To Win? Can Kerber Claim No. 1?
- beat Serena in the US Open final in 2012 and in the quarters she could run into Simona Halep who's having herself a great summer. Young Russian Daria Kasatkina and Wimbledon semifinalist Elena Vesnina are in the mix, but it will likely come down to that Serena-Halep quarter and ...
- US Open Seedings: Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams On Top And Tournament Favorites
- Simona Halep, Romania
6. Venus Williams, United States
7. Roberta Vinci, Italy
8. Madison Keys, United States
9. Svetlana Kuznetsova, Russia
10. Karolina Pliskova, Czech Republic
11. Carla Suarez Navarro, Spain
12. Dominika Cibulkova, Slovakia
13. Johanna Konta, Great Brit...
- What Does Kerber's Loss in WTA Cincinnati Final Mean for Serena and No. 1 Ranking?
- Karolina Pliskova "shock" Angelique Kerber in the Sunday Cincinnati final, as the WTA website so boldly proclaimed?
The world No. 2 came straight from the Rio Olympics after losing in the final to an inspired Monica Puig. In Cincinnati she was exhausted, and...
- Murray Slogs Through Anderson To Win 600th, Nadal Ousted By Coric, Nishikori Falls In Cincinnati
- a busy 23 hours of on court time Rio, Rafael Nadal finally ran out of gas today at the Cincinnati Masters, falling to 19-year-old Borna Coric 6-1, 6-3.
"He started the match very well, and I thought it was going to be very different," Coric said. "But that's tennis. One day...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this ...
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Ouch: Rafael Nadal Will Not Play The Australian Open Due To Stomach Virus And Lack Of Match Practice
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Novak Djokovic Crushes Andy Murray In Shanghai; Rafael Nadal Sent Off By Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Federer Faces Russian Challenge in Andreev Today at US Open
- Federer Crushes Nadal, Clinches SF; Murray Withdraws From ATP Finals
Recent fan comments for Arantxa Rus:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)