Arantxa Rus - News and More
- Nationality: NED ()
- Birthdate: December 13, 1990
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Delft, The Netherlands
- Residence: Monster, The Netherlands
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Arantxa Rus?
Coached by Hugo Ekker; also works with Dutch Tennis Federation ... Parents are Lous and Judith; sister is Kim ... Began playing at age 5 when sister took her t ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer Shocked By Goffin, Dimitrov Finally Gets Past Sock To Reach Title Match At ATP Finals
- Goffin picked a good time for a career run. The Belgian had just a 2-22 career record v Top 5 players coming into the ATP Finals, but now he's added three more. Goffin stunned Rafael Nadal on Monday, then Dominic Thiem last night and today denied Roger Federer in three sets 2-...
- Dimitrov Dominates Goffin To Reach ATP SFs; Zverev v Sock Thurs
- Dimitrov put in the beatdown of the tournament Wednesday crushing David Goffin 6-0, 6-2 in round robin play at the ATP Finals in London.
“I think clearly I played a great match today,” Dimitrov said after the 74-minute affair. “I think my focus was very good. I start...
- U.S. Stumbles But Vandeweghe Leads to 1st Fed Cup Title in 17 Years
- Cup and Davis Cup international play always brings out fervent home crowds, inspired play, and great underdog stories. Belarus threatened to become one of the biggest underdog stories on Sunday before the U.S. captured a Fed Cup record 18th title, its first in 17 years in Minsk,...
- No Chung Change for South Korean who Wins Next Gen ATP Finals
- Chung of South Korea was the winner of the inaugural Next Gen ATP Finals, in the championship upsetting top-seeded Andrey Rublev of Russia 3-4(5), 4-3(2), 4-2, 4-2 in the experimental short-set scoring format in Milan, Italy.
"I really don't know how I won here in Mi...
- Andy Murray Hopes To Be Ready For 2018
- in Glasgow after an exo match against Roger Federer last night, Andy Murray revealed he's not 100% certain he'll be ready to play in Brisbane to start 2018.
Murray has been out since Wimbledon due to a hip injury.
“I hope I’m there," Murray said of playing in Aust...
- Dzumhur Denies Berankis for ATP Moscow, 2nd 2017 Title
- Damir Dzumhur won his second title of the year Sunday, defeating Ricardas Berankis 6-2, 1-6, 6-4 in the final of the VTB Kremlin Cup in Russia.
His first title of the year also came in Russia at St. Petersburg.
"I really don't know, but there is something special h...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this ...
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Ouch: Rafael Nadal Will Not Play The Australian Open Due To Stomach Virus And Lack Of Match Practice
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Novak Djokovic Crushes Andy Murray In Shanghai; Rafael Nadal Sent Off By Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Federer Faces Russian Challenge in Andreev Today at US Open
- Federer Crushes Nadal, Clinches SF; Murray Withdraws From ATP Finals
Recent fan comments for Arantxa Rus:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)