Arantxa Rus - News and More
- Nationality: NED ()
- Birthdate: December 13, 1990
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Delft, The Netherlands
- Residence: Monster, The Netherlands
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Arantxa Rus?
Coached by Hugo Ekker; also works with Dutch Tennis Federation ... Parents are Lous and Judith; sister is Kim ... Began playing at age 5 when sister took her t ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nadal Survives The Schwartz At Australian Open; Dimitrov Downs Kyrgios In Thriller
- Nadal had to dig deep to defeat Diego Schwartzman in a tough 6-3, 6-7(4), 6-3, 6-3 win to reach his 10th Australian Open quarterfinal and keep his No. 1 ranking.
Nadal was out in front early with a set and a break but the diminutive Argentine kept pushing and pushing the a...
- Kerber Shatters Sharapova Comeback Dream at Aussie Open; Saturday Results
- to see where she was -- but when she got a look on Saturday in Melbourne, she didn't particularly like the results.
The Russian was smoked 6-1, 6-3 by an in-form No. 21 seed and fellow former No. 1 Angie Kerber. The German is 12-0 this year if you count the Hopma...
- Nadal Steamrolls Into Australian Open 4th RD; Kyrgios Tsinks Tsonga, Dimitrov Next
- week ago there were doubts about Rafael Nadal. Not anymore. Through three matches at the Australian Open, Rafael Nadal has looked dominant, especially so after crushing No. 28 seed Damir Dzumhur 6-1, 6-3, 6-1.
"When you win 6-1, 6-3, 6-1 in the third round, is always a great re...
- Muguruza, Konta Stunned; Sharapova Lines Up Kerber on Australian Open Day 4
- Lesia Tsurenko 2-6, 7-5, 6-3.
Lower seeds upholding their standings on Thursday were No. 17 Madison Keys in blistering form, stomping Russian Ekaterina Alexandrova 6-0, 6-1; No. 18 Ashleigh Barty defeating Camila Giorgi 5-7, 6-4, 6-1; No. 20 Barbora Strycova beating Lara Arrua...
- Tsonga Outlasts Shapovalov At Australian Open; Nadal, Kygios Advance
- American NCAA champion Mackenzie McDonald 4-6, 6-2, 6-4, 0-6, 8-6. He'll next face Andrey Rublev in a rematch from the US Open won by the Russian. ...
- Federer, Nadal, Djokovic! Who's Going To Win The Australian Open?
- you don't think tennis isn't nutz, just go back a year when many so-called experts wondered if Roger Federer's career was over after a lengthy recovery from knee surgery. Well, fast forward to today and at 36, improbably the Swiss is the healthiest guy in the game while his peers...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this ...
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Ouch: Rafael Nadal Will Not Play The Australian Open Due To Stomach Virus And Lack Of Match Practice
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Novak Djokovic Crushes Andy Murray In Shanghai; Rafael Nadal Sent Off By Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Federer Faces Russian Challenge in Andreev Today at US Open
- Federer Crushes Nadal, Clinches SF; Murray Withdraws From ATP Finals
Recent fan comments for Arantxa Rus:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)