Arantxa Rus - News and More
- Nationality: NED ()
- Birthdate: December 13, 1990
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Delft, The Netherlands
- Residence: Monster, The Netherlands
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Arantxa Rus?
Coached by Hugo Ekker; also works with Dutch Tennis Federation ... Parents are Lous and Judith; sister is Kim ... Began playing at age 5 when sister took her t ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Struggling Kerber, 5 of Top 10 at WTA Dubai; Budapest; Previews
- starts for the struggling (1) Kerber after a bye vs. the Jankovic-Barthel winner, (3) Cibulkova after a bye vs. Makarova, (10) Woz vs. the Russian riser Kasatkina, and (11) Vandeweghe vs. her U.S. Fed Cup teammate Riske...Wildcards went to the German Barthel, Turkey's Cagla Buyukak...
- Raonic Top Seed at Delray Beach; French Flair at Marseille; ATP Previews
- is back on tour after not playing the NBA All-Star Game...A couple tantalizing match-ups in the first round as (8) Paire faces the Russian riser Medvedev in a first-time meeting, and (5) Zverev sees the serve-and-volley game of Mahut for the first time...The wildcards were ...
- Dimitrov, Zverev, Estrella Burgos ATP Weekend Winners
- to win a title since Andy and Jaime Murray in Tokyo in 2011.
The 19-year-old won his first singles title last year at St. Petersburg, Russia. The 30-year-old Gasquet was the two-time defending champ in Montpellier looking for a fourth overall title, but ended up falling to 1...
- Fed Cup Capsules: Unlikely Belarus Surging, U.S. Plays Nazi National Anthem
- REPUBLIC d. SPAIN 3-1
At Czech Republic, hard indoor
Spain's Garbine Muguruza beat Barbora Strycova in three, and Czech Karolina Pliskova defeated Lara Arruabarrena in straights to even the tie after the first day. On Day 2 the Czechs took control as Pliskova rolled...
- Top-seeded Thiem vs. Zverev in Opening Round at Strong ATP Rotterdam; Preview
- AMRO WORLD TENNIS TOURNAMENT
Rotterdam, The Netherlands; surface: indoor hard
Seeds: Marin Cilic, Dominic Thiem, David Goffin, Tomas Berdych, Grigor Dimitrov, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Roberto Bautista Agut, Lucas Pouille
Floaters: Benoit "Grow a" Paire, Viktor Troicki, ...
- Was The Australian Open Court Faster Than Wimbledon? Roger Federer Didn't Mind!
- to Hawkeye data, the playing surface on Rod Laver Arena during the Australian Open this year was quicker than that of Wimbledon last year, and much more faster than the Australian Open in 2014.
Jim Courier, who's much better at tennis than math (not "tenths" but "hundre...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this ...
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Ouch: Rafael Nadal Will Not Play The Australian Open Due To Stomach Virus And Lack Of Match Practice
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Novak Djokovic Crushes Andy Murray In Shanghai; Rafael Nadal Sent Off By Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Federer Faces Russian Challenge in Andreev Today at US Open
- Federer Crushes Nadal, Clinches SF; Murray Withdraws From ATP Finals
Recent fan comments for Arantxa Rus:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)