Arantxa Rus - News and More
- Nationality: NED ()
- Birthdate: December 13, 1990
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Delft, The Netherlands
- Residence: Monster, The Netherlands
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Arantxa Rus?
Coached by Hugo Ekker; also works with Dutch Tennis Federation ... Parents are Lous and Judith; sister is Kim ... Began playing at age 5 when sister took her t ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Thiem Headlines, Wawrinka Spices-Up St. Pete Open; ATP Preview
- the field where Damir Dzumhur will try and duplicate the magic that brought him to the 2017 final.
ST. PETERSBURG OPEN
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia: surface: hard
Seeds: Dominic Thiem, Fabio Fognini, Marco Cecchinato, Karen Khachanov, Roberto Bautista Agut, Damir Dzumhur, Denis Sh...
- Nishikori Leads Seeds at Moselle Open in Metz; ATP Preview
- Open semifinalist Kei Nishikori headlines the Moselle Open where he is seeking a first title in his first appearance.
Rising youngsters Stefanos Tsitsipas and former champ Lucas Pouille will contend, along with a few unseeded floaters giving the seeds some early challen...
- Novak Djokovic: Winning The US Open, Tying Pete Sampras, It's A Dream Come True
- near rock-bottom in March, to now on top of the tennis world, it's been quite a year for Novak Djokovic. Yesterday, the Serb claimed his third US Open title beating 2009 champion Juan Martin del Potro. It was Djokovic's 14th career Grand Slam title, tying him with his idol Pete...
- Nadal Retires Due To Knee Putting Del Potro Into US Open Final Against Djokovic
- the second time this year Rafael Nadal couldn't finish a hard court Grand Slam. The Spaniard was resuming his US Open title defense this evening in the semifinals against Juan Martin del Potro when once again knee troubles arose, forcing him to retire down 7-6(3), 6-2 due to ten...
- Rafael Nadal Talks About The Knee Injury That Made Him Retire To Del Potro At The US Open
- almost 16 hours of play, Rafael Nadal's body finally gave in. The Spaniard was playing today against Juan Martin del Potro in the US Open semifinals and early he was playing well.
But in the middle of the first, the trainer taped up his right knee. Two games later the train...
- Super Soldier Serum-less Sharapova Shut Out of US Open, Serena Up Tuesday
- Sharapova has been unable to find her mojo since returning from her doping ban for using a Russian super soldier serum in 2017.
The oft-injured former No. 1 has reached only one semifinal in 2018, and on Monday was eliminated in the fourth round of the US Open by No....
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this ...
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Ouch: Rafael Nadal Will Not Play The Australian Open Due To Stomach Virus And Lack Of Match Practice
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Novak Djokovic Crushes Andy Murray In Shanghai; Rafael Nadal Sent Off By Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Federer Faces Russian Challenge in Andreev Today at US Open
- Federer Crushes Nadal, Clinches SF; Murray Withdraws From ATP Finals
Recent fan comments for Arantxa Rus:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)