Arantxa Rus - News and More
- Nationality: NED ()
- Birthdate: December 13, 1990
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Delft, The Netherlands
- Residence: Monster, The Netherlands
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Arantxa Rus?
Coached by Hugo Ekker; also works with Dutch Tennis Federation ... Parents are Lous and Judith; sister is Kim ... Began playing at age 5 when sister took her t ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Halep Avoids Joining 8 Seeded Losers Thursday at Miami Open; Osaka v Svitolina Friday
- 30 seed Agnieszka Radwanska who beat Belgian Alison Van Uytvanck 6-3, 7-6(4).
Other Top 10 winners were No. 5 Karolina Pliskova edging Russian Ekaterina Makarova 7-5, 7-5, and No. 10 Angelique Kerber strumming Swede Johanna Larsson 6-2, 6-2. No. 3 Garbine Muguruza received a wa...
- Miami Draw Preview: Federer, Del Potro, Djokovic Lead Way
- who has made two Grand Slam finals in the last nine months, faces a difficult path, though. The improving Taylor Fritz at the open, the Russian Andrey Rublev followed by big-serving American John Isner. In the quarters, David Goffin is coming back from an eye injury, Roberto Bau...
- Juan Martin Del Potro: I Cannot Believe I Won Indian Wells, I Want To Win More Titles Like This
- his biggest win since the 2009 US Open, Juan Martin del Potro beat Roger Federer 64, 67(8), 76(1) to win his first career Masters title at Indian Wells.
Del Potro, who also beat Federer in their last U.S. event together at the U.S., was 0-3 in Masters finals and facing Federer...
- Roger Federer: I Would Like To Play That 3rd Set Breaker Again Because I Don't Know What The Hell Happened
- one of the best matches of the season, Roger Federer suffered his first loss since November, falling in a tough three sets to Juan Martin del Potro 6-4, 6-7(8), 7-6(1).
In the match, Federer held three championship points serving 5-4 in the third set. He then was routed in the...
- Osaka Comes Out on Top of Star-Making WTA Indian Wells Final
- was broken in the opening game of the match but from 3-all Osaka dominated while Kasatkina failed to play with confidence. The Russian sank lower with every missed drop shot and struggled to find her touch.
Osaka is the sixth different Indian Wells champion in six ye...
- Kasatkina v Osaka the Next Gen Final at WTA Indian Wells
- No. 1 Simona Halep and former No. 1 Venus Williams were pushed to the side by Russian Daria Kasatkina and Japan's Naomi Osaka in the BNP Paribas Open semifinals to unveil the next generation of stars on Friday at Indian Wells.
The 20-year-old Osaka, representing Japa...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this ...
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Ouch: Rafael Nadal Will Not Play The Australian Open Due To Stomach Virus And Lack Of Match Practice
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Novak Djokovic Crushes Andy Murray In Shanghai; Rafael Nadal Sent Off By Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Federer Faces Russian Challenge in Andreev Today at US Open
- Federer Crushes Nadal, Clinches SF; Murray Withdraws From ATP Finals
Recent fan comments for Arantxa Rus:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)