Arantxa Rus - News and More
- Nationality: NED ()
- Birthdate: December 13, 1990
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Delft, The Netherlands
- Residence: Monster, The Netherlands
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Arantxa Rus?
Coached by Hugo Ekker; also works with Dutch Tennis Federation ... Parents are Lous and Judith; sister is Kim ... Began playing at age 5 when sister took her t ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Sharapova, Halep Breeze Into Stuttgart SFs, Pliskova Out
- three matches into her comeback, Maria Sharapova is already looking like a Top 5 player. Today, the 30-year-old former No. 1 cruised past Anett Kontaveit 6-3, 6-4 in the Stuttgart quarterfinals. Sharapova hasn't dropped a set in three matches this week.
"I thought I moved a ...
- Kerber Out Of Stuttgart In First Match, Sharapova Marches On
- will next face Anna Kontaviet. If she wins she'll take on the Mladenovic/Saurez-Navarro winner. So there's a good chance the Russian reaches at least the final in her first event back!
In the other half, both lone remaining seeds Simona Halep and Karolina Pliskova ...
- Nadal, Murray Move Into Barcelona QFs; Chung Ousts Zverev
- favorites Rafael Nadal and Andy Murray both rolled into the quarterfinals of Barcelona on Thursday.
Nadal, who is seeking a 10th Barcelona title, eased past big bomber Kevin Anderson 6-3, 6-4.
“It wasn’t a day where I took a lot of free points because the court ...
- Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray Advance In Barcelona
- of Clay Rafael Nadal and World No. 1 Andy Murray both advanced into the third round Wednesday in Barcelona.
Murray, who take a late wildcard to get more match play, got none when his opponent, Bernard Tomic, withdrew due to a back injury. Murray will face Feliciano Lopez on ...
- Maria Sharapova Victorious Over Vinci In Return From Drug Ban
- in her first match after serving a 15-month doping ban, Maria Sharapova returned a winner Wednesday in Stuttgart. The Russian former No. 1 overcame a 2-0 first set start to defeat Roberta 7-5, 6-3.
"It's the best feeling in the world," Sharapova said.
"I don’t know ...
- Sharapova Set for Possibly-Unwelcoming 2017 Debut at Stuttgart; WTA Preview
- and pick up where her career left off 15 months ago when she tested positive for a recently-banned substance that was in the past given to Russian soldiers entering the battlefield.
Sharapova will enter the Stuttgart battlefield when she takes on Italy's Roberta Vinci in her ope...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this ...
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Ouch: Rafael Nadal Will Not Play The Australian Open Due To Stomach Virus And Lack Of Match Practice
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Novak Djokovic Crushes Andy Murray In Shanghai; Rafael Nadal Sent Off By Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Federer Faces Russian Challenge in Andreev Today at US Open
- Federer Crushes Nadal, Clinches SF; Murray Withdraws From ATP Finals
Recent fan comments for Arantxa Rus:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)