Arantxa Rus - News and More
- Nationality: NED ()
- Birthdate: December 13, 1990
- Birthplace: Delft, The Netherlands
- Residence: Monster, The Netherlands
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 157
Do you like Arantxa Rus?
| Coached by Hugo Ekker; also works with Dutch Tennis Federation ... Parents are Lous and Judith; sister is Kim ... Began playing at age 5 when sister took her t ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Rafael Nadal Opens Title Defense Tonight In Buenos Aires; Kei Nishikori Wins 14th Straight In Memphis
- Nadal opens his title defense tonight in Buenos Aires against friend Juan Monaco in a rematch of their 2015 final.
Nadal will make his clay court debut and appear in his first match since his shock first round loss last month at the Australian Open. The Spaniard is trying ...
- ITF, Tennis Integrity Unit Ruining Public Perception of Tennis
- International Tennis Federation,
Please stop crushing the reputation of professional tennis worldwide, with tennis fans and the general public perception.
On Tuesday, on the bottom news scroll on ESPN screens around the world, sports fans learned that the ITF banne...
- Kuznetsova Winless in Russian Shocker; Fed Cup Capsules
- d. RUSSIA 3-1
Yow! It's the Fed Cup upset of the year, or century, as the unheralded Netherlands comes into Moscow and comes out with a win. Dutchwoman Kiki Bertens upsets Ekaterina Makarova, and then No. 141-ranked Richel Hogenkamp ousts former world No. 2 Svetlana Kuz...
- Venus Gets Paid in Taiwan; Swiss Top Seeds in St. Pete: WTA Previews
- PETERSBURG LADIES TROPHY
St. Petersburg, Russia; Surface: hard
Seeds: Belinda Bencic, Roberta Vinci, Caroline Wozniacki, Ana Ivanovic, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Karolina Schmiedlova, Kristina Mladenovic, Alize Cornet
Floaters: Annika Beck, Dominika Cibulkova, ...
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About The Australian Open, Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams And Roger Federer's Knee
- that the first Grand Slam of 2016 is over, some thoughts on the Australian Open.
1. Djokovic's Era
He crushed Roger Federer, manhandled Andy Murray and he's already whipped Rafael Nadal and to make matters worse for the field he's only 28, he's fit and he's hungry. So until ...
- Fed Cup Capsules: Halep Skips Surgery To Compete, Bouchard And Radwanska Skip Out
- the same cast will go again Italians Sara Errani, Camila Giorgi, Francesca Schiavone and Martina Caregaro on hardcourt.
Netherlands at Russia
The Russians will be overwhelming favorites with former world No. 1 Maria Sharapova and former world No. 2 Svetlana Kuznetsova fronting...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this ...
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Ouch: Rafael Nadal Will Not Play The Australian Open Due To Stomach Virus And Lack Of Match Practice
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Novak Djokovic Crushes Andy Murray In Shanghai; Rafael Nadal Sent Off By Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Federer Faces Russian Challenge in Andreev Today at US Open
- Federer Crushes Nadal, Clinches SF; Murray Withdraws From ATP Finals
Recent fan comments for Arantxa Rus:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)