Arantxa Rus - News and More
- Nationality: NED ()
- Birthdate: December 13, 1990
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Delft, The Netherlands
- Residence: Monster, The Netherlands
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Left-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Arantxa Rus?
Coached by Hugo Ekker; also works with Dutch Tennis Federation ... Parents are Lous and Judith; sister is Kim ... Began playing at age 5 when sister took her t ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Wozniacki Heads Strasbourg Field; Nurnberg; WTA Previews
- Cornet, and (2) Vesnina vs. (Q) Giorgi...Wildcards were awarded to France's Cornet and Amandine Hesse, Aussie Samantha Stosur and Russian Elena Vesnina...Withdrawing from the field were Lara Arruabarrena, Catherine Bellis, Mirjana Lucic-Baroni, Jelena Ostapenko, and Robert...
- Djokovic Tames Thiem, Will Meet Zverev In Rome Final
- Thiem was masterful in his win yesterday over Rafael Nadal. But today in the Rome semifinals the Austrian had absolutely nothing to offer Novak Djokovic as the Serb rolled to a 6-1, 6-0 victory.
Djokovic began the day finishing off Juan Martin del Potro 6-1, 6-4 after the...
- Venus Upsetting Top Players, Faces French Open Champ Muguruza Friday at WTA Rome
- said. "I hope to have more luck and more skill."
Halep bageled Pavlyuchenkova in the third, going for placement and running the Russian.
"It's good that I could change in the third set, and I changed exactly to what I did in the first set and that went very well for m...
- Kerber Slide Continues; Konta v Venus on Thursday in Rome
- is 19-12 win-loss this year without a title, with only one runner-up effort at Monterrey.
Also upset-minded on Wednesday were Russian Ekaterina Makarova who upended No. 4 Dominika Cibulkova 1-6, 6-1, 6-3, and the Swiss Bacsinszky defeated No. 14 Barbora Strycova 6-4, 6...
- Even Serena Williams Can't Figure Out What Channel WTA Events Are On In The U.S.!
- WTA fans in the U.S. are feeling the same confusion that Serena Williams is feeling, and that is how does one watch women's tennis on TV!
This year in the U.S., with the exception of Grand Slam and U.S. events, WTA tournaments are no longer being televised on the Tennis Chan...
- Venus Williams Wins Rome Opener, Sharapova-Lucic Rematch Tuesday
- 6-2 victory over American Christina McHale.
McHale was up in the first set three times with a break lead, but couldn't hold off the Russian.
"The conditions are quite different to Madrid, so I felt like the adjustment was really important," said Sharapova who converted 7/...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this ...
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Ouch: Rafael Nadal Will Not Play The Australian Open Due To Stomach Virus And Lack Of Match Practice
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Novak Djokovic Crushes Andy Murray In Shanghai; Rafael Nadal Sent Off By Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Federer Faces Russian Challenge in Andreev Today at US Open
- Federer Crushes Nadal, Clinches SF; Murray Withdraws From ATP Finals
Recent fan comments for Arantxa Rus:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)