Arantxa Rus - News and More
Do you like Arantxa Rus? Share this page:Coached by Hugo Ekker; also works with Dutch Tennis Federation ... Parents are Lous and Judith; sister is Kim ... Began playing at age 5 when sister took her t ... Read Full Bio
Follow On Social MediaArantxa Rus Instagram
Arantxa Rus Facebook
- Djokovic Caps Dominant Weekend Beating Sinner For 7th ATP Finals Title
- also expected back for what could be his final lap. Sinner will be a challenger as will Carlos Alcaraz, Alexander Zverev and the Russians and Americans. But watching Djokovic this weekend, there's no hope for any of them when he's in this form. None. Their only chance is ...
- Djokovic Near Perfect In Win Over Alcaraz, Gets Sinner Rematch At ATP Finals, Who's The Pick?
- breaker in the second but got the crowd involved early in the third and Sinner, paced by his laser of a backhand, ran away from the Russian to win his fourth match of the week. It was great stuff from Sinner who showcased a little more variety today to go along with the raw ...
- Djokovic v Alcaraz, Sinner v Medvedev SFs At ATP Finals, Who's The Pick?
- ATP Finals trophy in 2008 when his semifinal opponent, Carlos Alcaraz, was five!!! Alcaraz has been good in his debut, beating both Russians after falling to former winner Alexander Zverev on Monday in his opener. Friday, on a quick indoor court Alcaraz rolled past Daniil...
- Medvedev Makes SFs, Tops Zverev While Alcaraz Eliminates Rublev At ATP Finals; Djokovic v Hurkacz
- very happy with my level." The Spaniard must beat Medvedev on Friday to have a chance at making the weekend. Alcaraz is tied 2-2 with Russian having lost to him in the US Open semifinals. “We’re going to try and use the US Open match as an example,” Alcaraz told the...
- Sinner Downs Djokovic In ATP Finals Classic, Tsitsipas Injured; Medvedev v Zverev
- their rivalry. Medvedev leads 10-7 in this battle of former ATP Finals winners. They will meet for a sixth time this year with the Russian taking four of them. The winner will all but lock in a semifinal berth. Also, Carlos Alcaraz returns to face Andrey Rublev. ...
- Djokovic Outlasts Rune To Lock No. 1, Sinner Sinks Tsitsipas At ATP Finals; Alcaraz v Zverev Mon.
- his debut against former champion Alexander Zverev. The two have split all six meetings with Alcaraz winning both this year. Russian best friends Daniil Medvedev and Andrey Rublev collide. Medvedev leads 6-2. ...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this ...
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Ouch: Rafael Nadal Will Not Play The Australian Open Due To Stomach Virus And Lack Of Match Practice
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Novak Djokovic Crushes Andy Murray In Shanghai; Rafael Nadal Sent Off By Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Federer Faces Russian Challenge in Andreev Today at US Open
- Federer Crushes Nadal, Clinches SF; Murray Withdraws From ATP Finals