Arantxa Rus - News and More
Do you like Arantxa Rus?Coached by Hugo Ekker; also works with Dutch Tennis Federation ... Parents are Lous and Judith; sister is Kim ... Began playing at age 5 when sister took her t ... Read Full Bio
- Serena Williams On COVID-19: I'm Sure I'd Be OK, But I Don't Want To Find Out
- tennis returns to the U.S. on Monday for the start of the WTA Lexington tour event. The headliner is non other than 23-time Grand Slam champion Serena Williams who spoke via zoom today in promotion of the event. In her first public presser since the pandemic began, Serena, wh...
- WTA Palermo Re-Opens Pro Tennis Tour With All-European Field
- 148 day suspension due to the coronavirus, pro tennis officially returns Monday for the WTA event in Palermo. The 130th-ranked Viktoriya Tomova did test positive for the virus and several players withdrew including Simona Halep, but field in Italy showcases seven players in...
- Nick Kyrgios Withdraws From US Open
- the "no surprise" department, Nick Kyrgios announced that he will not be playing the US Open. The controversial Australian has been critical of players all summer for taking part in exhibitions, risking their lives and others with the coronavirus pandemic raging. Now he won'...
- Barty Out, Osaka In For US Open
- Grand Slam champions made their decisions regarding the US Open the last 24 hours. French Open winner and World No. 1 Ash Barty said she will not be playing the US Open or Cincinnati, citing Coronavirus fears. "My team and I have decided that we won't be travelling to the ...
- Andy Murray Mentally Planning For Cincinnati, US Open
- one Grand Slam champion looks doubtful for the US Open, another is planning to play. Andy Murray has stated he is mentally planning on playing the US Open next month. The tournament, which appears to be on schedule, will reportedly officially confirm its staging this Friday. ...
- Simona Halep Out Of Palermo Due To Coronavirus Anxiety
- weeks after signing up to player. Simona Halep withdrew from the August 3 re-start event in Palermo due to anxiety over the Coronavirus, she announced on twitter. "Given the recent rise in Covid19 cases in Romania and my anxieties around international air travel at this time,...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- 16-seeded Czech Petra Kvitova defeated No. 3 Victoria Azarenka 7-6(3), 6-3 to win the Mutua Madrid Open on Sunday, her fourth career WTA crown and third of 2011 after Brisbane and the Paris-indoors. "We know each other so it was going to be tough to find the key, but I t...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- Nadal InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011 R. NADAL/R. Federer 6 3, 6 2 THE MODERATOR: Questions, please. Q. Well played, Rafa. Even if he had taken that breakpoint at the start of the second set, did you still feel that you were in control of this ...
- Oudin the Russian Killer; American Men Out at US Open
- Ouch: Rafael Nadal Will Not Play The Australian Open Due To Stomach Virus And Lack Of Match Practice
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Novak Djokovic Crushes Andy Murray In Shanghai; Rafael Nadal Sent Off By Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- Federer Faces Russian Challenge in Andreev Today at US Open
- Federer Crushes Nadal, Clinches SF; Murray Withdraws From ATP Finals