Nick Kyrgios - News and More
Do you like Nick Kyrgios?Full name is Nicholas Hilmy Kyrgios...Started playing tennis aged six...Father, George, is Greek-Australian; mother, Norlaila, is Malaysian; brother, Christos, ... Read Full Bio
- Popyrin Wins First ATP Title In Singapore, Bests Bublik
- players were seeking their first tour title, and in fact Popyrin was in his first final. The 21-year-old Popyrin joins countryman Nick Kyrgios, Alex De Minaur, John Millman and Bernard Tomic as active Australian men with titles. After a career plagued by injuries, Popyrin had ne...
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About Novak Djokovic, Naomi Osaka And The Australian Open
- to be repeated in the next 15-20 years. 8. KYRGIOS THE ENTERTAINER There truly may be no bigger attraction in the sport than Nick Kyrgios. For someone who doesn't particularly like tennis or put the time in to practice and do the right the things, he's arguably the best ban...
- Thiem Tumbles Out Of Australian Open, Djokovic OK, Karatsev Continues Run; Nadal v Fognini Mon.
- a year ago. However, there was none of that fighting spirit Thiem showed in those runs or from his exciting run Friday night against Nick Kyrgios. After a tight first 45 minutes, Dimitrov had his way, and even asked Thiem at the net at the end of the match if he was okay. “I t...
- Djokovic Survives Injury, Fritz; Thiem Tames Kyrgios; Nadal, Russians Return Sat.
- Kyrgios couldn't pull off his second straight 5-set upset as Dominic Thiem came from two sets down to beat the Australian 4-6, 4-6, 6-3, 6-4, 6-4 in just over three hours in the third round at the Australian Open. Kyrgios started with a quick break and rode his fast-paced game t...
- Nadal Finding Form At Australian Open, Tsitsipas Needs 5; Kyrgios v Thiem Tonight
- Felix Auger-Aliassime resume their rivalry. Alexander Zverev and Grigor Dimitrov return and all eyes in the tennis world will be on Nick Kyrgios who is back on his home court John Cain Arena to meet Dominic Thiem. FRIDAY AUSTRALIAN OPEN SCHEDULE Rod Laver Arena - 11:00 AM SABALE...
- Kyrgios Comeback Highlights Day 3 At The Australian Open, Djokovic Tough; Nadal Tests Back Again
- Kyrgios did it again under the lights in Melbourne. The 25-year-old Australian bad boy was in deep trouble down two match points in the fourth set to a very in-form Ugo Humbert. But Kyrgios caught fire at just the right time, putting together an array of exquisite shotmaking to den...
- Federer, Kyrgios Survive In 3 To Advance To Miami SF Showdown; Nadal v Fognini
- Nadal, Djokovic, Murray All Winners, Kyrgios The Big Loser Thursday In Montreal; Serena In Toronto QFs
- Federer v Dimitrov, Kyrgios-Berdych Highlight Friday At Australian Open; Unloved(?) Djokovic Sent To MCA
- Nick Kyrgios Wins, Says He's Ready for Andy Murray Monday at Wimbledon; Roger Federer Returns
- Robredo Exposes Kyrgios; Wozniacki v Sharapova, Federer Sunday at US Open
- Federer, Djokovic Reach US Open Third Round, Kyrgios Controversy; Nadal, Delpo Back