Carlos Berlocq - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina )
- Birthdate: February 03, 1983
- Birthplace: Chascomus, Argentina
- Residence: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 2001
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Leo Alonso - Francisco Yunis
- 2013 Final Ranking: 41
Do you like Carlos Berlocq?
|Full name is Carlos Alberto Berlocq...Began playing at age four...Nicknamed "Charlie"...Father, Carlos is an electrian; mother, Amadeo is a hairdresser...Comes ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Davis Cup First Round Preview: Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Kei Nishikori In Action
- Przysiezny (POL) v Guido Pella (ARG)
Hubert Hurkacz (POL) v Leonardo Mayer (ARG)
Lukasz Kubot/Marcin Matkowski (POL) v Carlos Berlocq/Renzo Olivo (ARG)
Michal Przysiezny (POL) v Leonardo Mayer (ARG)
Hubert Hurkacz (POL) v Guido Pella (ARG)
FRANCE v CANADA
- Tennis-X Davis Cup Picks and Pans for This Weekend
- Polish indoor hardcourt should not be enough to deter the Argentines, who are not overwhelming with Leonardo Mayer, Guido Pella and Carlos Berlocq, but they face a Polish team with one player in the Top 100 in Jerzy Janowicz.
Janowicz has played only one match this year. His teammat...
- Davis Cup SFs: Murray Leads GBR Against AUS; Federer, Nadal In Playoff Action
- Federico Delbonis (Arg)
R2: Steve Darcis (Bel) v Leonardo Mayer (Arg)
R3: Rubens Bemelmans and Kimmer Coppejans (Bel) v Carlos Berlocq and Diego Schwartzman
R4: David Goffin (Bel) v Leonardo Mayer (Arg)
R5: Steve Darcis (Bel) v Federico Delbonis (Arg)
- Murray, Aussies Stun in Davis Cup Wins; ATP/WTA Weekend Winners
- Aires as Leo Mayer and Federico Delbonis (coming from two sets down to beat Viktor Troicki) won the opening singles, and Mayer and Carlos Berlocq clinched it in the Saturday doubles.
"In some ties in the past we had four Top 20 players in the world," said Argentine coach Mariano Ho...
- Davis Cup QFs: Murray Leads Great Britain At Home Against France, Reeling Aussies Host Kazakhs
- (clay – indoor)
R1 - Leonardo Mayer (ARG) v Filip Krajinovic (SRB)
R2 - Federico Delbonis (ARG) v Viktor Troicki (SRB)
R3 - Carlos Berlocq / Diego Schwartzman (ARG) v Dusan Lajovic / Nenad Zimonjic (SRB)
R4 - Leonardo Mayer (ARG) v Viktor Troicki (SRB)
R5 - Federico Delbonis ...
- Federer Reaches 11th French Open 4th RD, Cuevas Chokes; Young Aussies Take On Slam Champs Saturday
- against Russian 24-year-old Andrey Kuznetsov. Nadal has won 37 straight matches at the French Open. Richard Gasquet, who closed out Carlos Berlocq in five today, is also in action against Kevin Anderson. And David Ferrer will be the big favorite against Simone Bolleli.
- Top Seed Verdasco Nears Title in Umag
- just one match in defeating Karanusic in the first round at Roland Garros. He made his ATP debut last year as a qualifier at Umag (l. to Berlocq). Gonzalez entered the tournament at a career-high No. 101 ranking after winning the Challenger title at San Benedetto earlier this month (...
- Moya, Massu Set to Clash in Acapulco; Nalbandian, Canas also in Action
- the quarterfinals last year (l. to Calleri.) The 31-year-old Canas claimed his first win of the season in the first round here over Carlos Berlocq having been forced to miss the first two months of the season with left wrist tendonitis. The World No. 22 has reached the quarterfinals or...
- Mahut, Fognini, Berlocq, Vinci, Halep Win Titles
- Berlocq, Klizan, Suarez Navarro Win ATP/WTA Titles
Recent fan comments for Carlos Berlocq:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)