Chris Guccione - News and More
- Nationality: AUS (Australia)
- Birthdate: July 30, 1985
- Birthplace: Melbourne, Australia
- Residence: New York, NY, USA
- Turned Pro: 2003
- Plays: Left-handed
Do you like Chris Guccione?
|Full name is Christopher Luke Guccione...Nicknamed "Gucc"...Son of Australian/Italian father, Santo, and Australian mother Diane...Has one brother, Anthony...Ad ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- ITF Announces Olympic Players and Doubles Teams: Federer, Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Named
- DOUBLES ENTRY LIST
Argentina Juan Martin del Potro (*)/Maximo Gonzalez (*), Federico Delbonis/Guillermo
Australia Chris Guccione/John Peers
Austria Oliver Marach (*)/Alexander Peya
Belarus Aliaksandr Bury/Max Mirnyi (FP)
Brazil Marcelo Melo/Bruno Soares, Thomaz Bel...
- Andy Murray v Milos Raonic In The Queen's Lendl-McEnroe Bowl, Who's The Pick?
- Murray (GBR) vs  M. Raonic (CAN)
 P. Herbert (FRA) / N. Mahut (FRA) vs [PR] J. Benneteau (FRA) / E. Roger-Vasselin (FRA) or [Q] C. Guccione (AUS) / A. Sa (BRA) ...
- Andy Murray Needs 3 In Queen's, Meets Marin Cilic In SFs; Milos Raonic Stays Perfect Under McEnroe
- P. Herbert (FRA) / N. Mahut (FRA) vs [WC] J. Erlich (ISR) / C. Fleming (GBR)
[PR] J. Benneteau (FRA) / E. Roger-Vasselin (FRA) vs [Q] C. Guccione (AUS) / A. Sa (BRA) ...
- Weekend Wrap: Swiss in Davis Cup Final; Venus Upset in Quebec Final
- the Bryan brothers and crew.
Australia d. Uzbekistan 5-0
Nick Kyrgios and Lleytom Hewitt in singles, and Hewitt/Chris "Penthouse" Guccione in doubles wrap it up for the Aussies without dropped a set in live matches.
Croatia d. Netherlands 3-2
Dutchman Robin Haase evened it ...
- Hewitt, Cuevas, Bautista Agut, Halep, Petkovic Win ATP/WTA Titles
- singles title, defeating "Dr." Ivo Karlovic 6-3, 6-7(4), 7-6(3). In the doubles final he partnered with countryman Chris "Penthouse" Guccione, defeating Jonathan Erlich and Rajeev Ram 7-5, 6-4.
"I felt relief to have finally won here," said Hewitt, now 1-2 career in Newport sin...
- A Star Is Born! Nick Kyrgios Stuns Rafael Nadal Today At Wimbledon [Stats]
- is the lowest-ranked player Nadal has lost to at a Grand Slam.
Kyrgios is just the 3rd Australian player to defeat Nadal after Chris Guccione and Lleyton Hewitt. Nadal’s last loss to an Australian player (before today) came when he retired against Guccione at 2007 Sydney. Kyrgio...
- Tennis-X Funk/Trunk: Sharapova Down, FOX Sports Way Down
- Got the Funk... 1. Israel Davis CupSela, Ran and Co. ignore the protesters to win two matches on Sunday and upset the Swedes on their home turf. 2. Czech Davis CupStepnaek and Berdych shock Gasquet and the ever-underachieving French. 3. Marion BARTOLIEnds 3-year title drou...
- 0-1 Djokovic Takes Sydney Wildcard
- and Mario "Baby Goran" Ancic.Berdych and Fish will also be tested, with the Czech facing local favorite and wildcard Chris "Penthouse" Guccione, and the American (0-1 on the season) squaring off against the cagey Serb Janko Tipsarevic.Former No. 1 Lleyton Hewitt is unseeded after mi...
Recent fan comments for Chris Guccione:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)