Hubert Hurkacz - News and More
- Nationality: POL (Poland)
- Birthdate: February 11, 1997
- Age: 22 years old
- Birthplace: Wroclaw, Poland
- Residence: Wroclaw, Poland
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Hubert Hurkacz?
Nickname is "Hubi"...Father, Krzysztof; mother, Zocia; sister, Nika...Began playing tennis at age 5 because mother used to play...Favourite shot is serve and su ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Cincinnati Men's Preview: Djokovic The Favorite, Murray Returns, Will Nadal Play?
- the fun begins. In this section we have Thiem, Zverev, Marin Cilic, Felix Auger-Aliassime, Gael Monfils, Roberto Bautista Agut, Hubert Hurkacz and of course Andy Murray who faces Richard Gasquet. I'll start with Murray who I think can beat Gasquet but won't beat Thiem. So Thiem get...
- Nadal Gets Past Evans, Tsitsipas Out In Montreal; Raonic Retires To Auger-Aliassime
- incredible to get a cake on centre court."
Breakout star and runner-up from a year ago Stefanos Tsitsipas was shown the exits by Hubert Hurkacz 6-4, 3-6, 6-3.
"It's a huge win. Stefanos is an amazing player... I'm so happy that I won," Hurkacz said. "I think I served really well ...
- Big Men Cilic, Isner, Zverev Advance In Montreal, Kyrgios Goes Down; Raonic v Auger-Aliassime Wed.
- everything in my game has improved, from the groundstrokes, my return, my serve.”
Clay king Guido Pella upset David Goffin and Hubert Hurkacz knocked out Taylor Fritz.
Dan Evans was also a winner beating Atlanta champ Alex De Minaur. Up next for Evans is 4-time winner Rafael Na...
- Nadal Seeks 5th Title At Depleted Canadian Masters; Zverev, Thiem, Tsitsipas In Field
- De Minaur, David Goffin, Fabio Fognini and Tsitsipas in the semifinals.
Tsitsipas, who is defending finalist points, might see Hubert Hurkacz, Gael Monfils and then former finalist Kei Nishikori before the semifinals.
The second-seeded Thiem, who just won the clay title in Kitz...
- Djokovic Drops A Set At Wimbledon, Anderson Fizzles; Federer, Nadal On Centre Sat.
- Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer in also dropping a set at Wimbledon. The defending champion still managed to get through 22-year-old Hubert Hurkacz 7-5, 6-7(5), 6-1, 6-4.
Hurkacz, who lost to Djokovic at the French, began to find his form late in the second, diving and giving it his ...
- Nadal Knocks Out Kyrgios At Wimbledon, Federer Rolls; Raonic v Opelka Fri.
- and former finalist Milos Raonic collide. Novak Djokovic continues his title defense against his French Open first round opponent, Hubert Hurkacz.
Kevin Anderson resumes his comeback as he faces Guido Pella and 18-year-old Felix Auger-Aliassime faces fellow youngster Ugo Humbert.
- Federer Needs 3 Sets Again In Dubai; Hurkacz Upsets Top Seed Nishikori