David Ferrer - News and More
Do you like David Ferrer?Born in Javia but moved to Gandia at age 13, then two years later to Barcelona to attend Catalan Tennis Federation...Spent nine months at Equelite, Juan Carlos ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Solid off the ground; very active; fast
Weaknesses: No major weapon; serve; net play
- Nadal Strong In Madrid Debut, Ferrer Says Farewell; Federer v Monfils Thursday
- match and to keep improving.” The other big story on the day was the final match for Spanish great and French Open finalist David Ferrer. Early on, it looked like Ferrer would play another day as the 37-year-old jumped out to a 4-1 lead on the struggling Alexander Zverev. But...
- Federer Finds Form In First Clay Match In 3 Years, Djokovic Wins; Nadal, Del Potro Wed. In Madrid
- in Spain, I've been well-received over the last decade or so just because of my rivalry with Rafa and all the other Spanish players, like Ferrer and so forth. So the people really know me. They followed my matches closely for so many years. They heard me speak, and they feel like the...
- Cilic Saves MP In Madrid, Americans Advance; Federer Makes Clay Debut Tues.
- Wawrinka is also in action against qualifier Pierre-Hugues Herbert. Two-time finalist Dominic Thiem takes on the towering Opelka and David Ferrer opens his farewell event against countryman Roberto Bautista Agut. I obviously feel really good coming into this tournament. I just won ...
- Federer Returns To Clay, Faces Formidable Madrid Field With Nadal, Djokovic
- in the quarters. Both have tricky draws with Zverev lined up to face Roberto Bautista Agut in his opener (RBA faces the retiring David Ferrer in his finale), then Borna Coric. Tsitsipas could tangle with Joao Sousa then Fernando Verdasco or possibly the struggling Karen Khachanov....
- Nadal Overcomes Ferrer, Rain To Reach Barcelona QFs; Nishikori Tops FAA
- light rain couldn't derail Rafael Nadal as he took down the retiring David Ferrer 6-3, 6-3 to reach the quarterfinals today in Barcelona. After a shaky opening round against Leonardo Mayer, Nadal was in more in tune today against his popular countryman. "Big difference. It w...
- Nadal Survives Mayer Threat In Barcelona, Will Face Ferrer Thursday
- but he still have never lost consecutive matches on clay at the tour level. Nadal will now face good friend and the retiring David Ferrer who blew past Lucas Pouille 6-3, 6-1/ "He's a good friend, one of the best players that we have been watching the last 15 years. It's go...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- from the French...According to the Daily Mail, Tim Henman will be paid $330,000 to commentate at Wimbledon...Former No. 1 Juan Carlos Ferrero pulled from the French citing injury......
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- Ferrer InterviewRolex Masters - Monte CarloApril 17, 2011 Q. It was a huge fight today out there. How close were you in the second set?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, it was extremely tough. But at deuce I missed two forehands, and that's why I didn't win.Q. Do you ha...
- French Open SFs Open Thread: Djokovic v Nadal, Tsonga v Ferrer
- French Open Men's SF Open Thread: Nadal v Ferrer, Djokovic v Federer
- Has Andy Roddick Become David Ferrer?
- Nadal, Murray, Ferrer Dominate At French Open; Men's Sweet 16 Picks And Previews
- Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal, Who's The Pick? Also Andy Murray-David Ferrer
- Nadal Takes Wawrinka to the Bakery, Will Gulbis Be Next? Verdasco v. Ferrer Also in Rome SF