David Nalbandian - News and More
Do you like David Nalbandian?Full name is David Pablo Nalbandian...Began playing tennis at age five...Comes from Cordoba, second-largest city in Argentina...Father, Norberto, is deceased; m ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Backhand; return of serve; ball striking
Weaknesses: Desire; injury prone; nerves
- Tennis World Reacts To Roger Federer's 8th Wimbledon Title
- es simplemente único, un placer verlo jugar así a esta edad..!!! Felicitaciones champ..🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆— David Nalbandian (@nalbandiandavid) July 16, 2017 Taking a 6month break and then firing it up with a googly - much deserved! congratulations @rogerfede...
- Murray, Aussies Stun in Davis Cup Wins; ATP/WTA Weekend Winners
- team was without top players Juan Martin del Potro and Juan monaco due to injuries. "I remember one time we had [Guillermo] Coria, [David] Nalbandian, [Gaston] Gaudio, [Guillermo] Canas. Today we don't have this kind of team, but we have a team who really knows what we want and has unbeli...
- Rafael Nadal: Physicality In Tennis Isn't Preventing Young Guys From Breaking Through, It's Because They Are Not Good Enough
- the years. But Nadal disagrees. "I am not agree," Nadal said. "When I arrived here, when I was younger than this generation, Coria, Nalbandian, Hewitt, Federer, Safin, Roddick, they have been young players when I arrived there. They have been 23, 24. They still young. So always see...
- Beating Both Roger Federer And Rafael Nadal In The Same Tournament [Chart]
- Dolgopolov tried and failed a year ago in this same Indian Wells event. Djokovic has done it 3 times, Nikolay Davydenko and David Nalbandian twice each and Andy Murray and Juan Martin del Potro have also accomplished the feat. Players to Beat Both Federer and Nadal in Same ATP...
- The Longest Tennis Matches In History [Chart]
- Stanislas Wawrinka/Marco Chiudinelli, 6–4, 5–7, 6–4, 6–7(3–7), 24–22 6 h 20 Davis Cup 2002 semifinal: Lucas Arnold Ker/David Nalbandian def. Yevgeni Kafelnikov/Marat Safin, 6–4, 6–4, 5–7, 3–6, 19–17 6 h 07 Wimbledon 2006, quarterfinal: Mark Knowles/Daniel Nestor d...
- Nadal Stops Bleeding with ATP Buenos Aires Title
- I'm trying to gain more confidence." The unseeded Monaco was attempting to become the first Argentine champion at the event since David Nalbandian in 2008. "It was a difficult week at first, but then I took confidence and I think I'm slowly returning to my best," Monaco said. Nad...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- same kind of group. The next wave is coming in, which I think is exciting. That's what I went through as well with Roddick and Ferrero and Nalbandian and Hewitt and Safin and so forth.So I think it's always nice when that happens. Obviously you want them to do well at the big tournaments ...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Australian Open, Jan 20
- When I arrived, since like is impossible to be in the top, because in that moment, all the players was very good and very young: Coria, Nalbandian, Roger, Lleyton, Roddick. A lot of ones in the top.And when I saw the rankings, I say, Well, I don't know how I can be there, no? But final...
- Murray, Nadal, Nalbandian Face Tough Tests Today at US Open; Clijsters v. Ivanovic Also
- Federer Gets Berdych Rematch, Murray Faces Hot Nalbandian Friday in Toronto
- Nadal Survives Nalbandian Scare; Roddick, Henin Roll Sunday in Miami
- Soderling v. Roddick, Djokovic v. Nalbandian in Cincinnati Today; Federer, Nadal Also
- Scary Nadal Faces Former Clay King Ferrero; Djokovic v. Nalbandian in Monte Carlo
- Thirtysomethings Federer, Haas, Nalbandian Bid For Grass Titles On Sunday