David Nalbandian - News and More
Do you like David Nalbandian?Full name is David Pablo Nalbandian...Began playing tennis at age five...Comes from Cordoba, second-largest city in Argentina...Father, Norberto, is deceased; m ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Backhand; return of serve; ball striking
Weaknesses: Desire; injury prone; nerves
- Ridiculous 1st Rd Tests for Nadal, Federer, Seeds at ATP Paris Masters
- Becker (1989-90, lost to Stefan Edberg), Guy Forget (1991-92, lost to Boris Becker), Pete Sampras (1997-98, lost to Greg Rusedski), David Nalbandian (2007-08, lost to Jo-Wilfried Tsonga), and David Ferrer (2012-13, lost to Novak Djokovic). ...
- Roger Federer: The Bigger Racquets Make Tennis Easier!
- match, terrible attitude in that match, lost first round. But in the juniors, I played some great players, you know. I remember beating Nalbandian in the semis and Coria in the finals on this very court. Yeah, my memories to Key Biscayne go way back, and then to Miami even further w...
- Tennis World Reacts To Roger Federer's 8th Wimbledon Title
- es simplemente único, un placer verlo jugar así a esta edad..!!! Felicitaciones champ..🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆— David Nalbandian (@nalbandiandavid) July 16, 2017 Taking a 6month break and then firing it up with a googly - much deserved! congratulations @rogerfede...
- Murray, Aussies Stun in Davis Cup Wins; ATP/WTA Weekend Winners
- team was without top players Juan Martin del Potro and Juan monaco due to injuries. "I remember one time we had [Guillermo] Coria, [David] Nalbandian, [Gaston] Gaudio, [Guillermo] Canas. Today we don't have this kind of team, but we have a team who really knows what we want and has unbeli...
- Rafael Nadal: Physicality In Tennis Isn't Preventing Young Guys From Breaking Through, It's Because They Are Not Good Enough
- the years. But Nadal disagrees. "I am not agree," Nadal said. "When I arrived here, when I was younger than this generation, Coria, Nalbandian, Hewitt, Federer, Safin, Roddick, they have been young players when I arrived there. They have been 23, 24. They still young. So always see...
- Beating Both Roger Federer And Rafael Nadal In The Same Tournament [Chart]
- Dolgopolov tried and failed a year ago in this same Indian Wells event. Djokovic has done it 3 times, Nikolay Davydenko and David Nalbandian twice each and Andy Murray and Juan Martin del Potro have also accomplished the feat. Players to Beat Both Federer and Nadal in Same ATP...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- same kind of group. The next wave is coming in, which I think is exciting. That's what I went through as well with Roddick and Ferrero and Nalbandian and Hewitt and Safin and so forth.So I think it's always nice when that happens. Obviously you want them to do well at the big tournaments ...
- Rafael Nadal Interview - Australian Open, Jan 20
- When I arrived, since like is impossible to be in the top, because in that moment, all the players was very good and very young: Coria, Nalbandian, Roger, Lleyton, Roddick. A lot of ones in the top.And when I saw the rankings, I say, Well, I don't know how I can be there, no? But final...
- Murray, Nadal, Nalbandian Face Tough Tests Today at US Open; Clijsters v. Ivanovic Also
- Federer Gets Berdych Rematch, Murray Faces Hot Nalbandian Friday in Toronto
- Nadal Survives Nalbandian Scare; Roddick, Henin Roll Sunday in Miami
- Soderling v. Roddick, Djokovic v. Nalbandian in Cincinnati Today; Federer, Nadal Also
- Scary Nadal Faces Former Clay King Ferrero; Djokovic v. Nalbandian in Monte Carlo
- Thirtysomethings Federer, Haas, Nalbandian Bid For Grass Titles On Sunday