Lleyton Hewitt - News and More
Do you like Lleyton Hewitt?
Full name is Lleyton Glynn Hewitt...Played Australian Rules Football until age 13, then decided to pursue tennis career...In brief junior ranks, ranked as No. 1 ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- De Minaur Downs Seppi For Maiden Title In Sydney
- that are going to last forever."
The Sydneysider thrilled his home fans with the win, evoking memories of when his coach Lleyton Hewitt won the title also at age 19.
"It's definitely special. I had the opportunity last year... Walking down the tunnel, you see his name on ...
- Australian Open Men's Draw: Can Anyone Stop A Djokovic v Federer Final?
- with a thigh problem, and I just don't know how he's going to hold up in best-of-5. That said, he's got a very workable draw. There's the Hewitt clone in Alex De Minaur in the third, then I think Tomas Berdych continues his comeback to make it out to the fourth. If Rafa's fit he goes...
- Federer v Zverev, Djokovic v Anderson At ATP Finals Saturday
- Zverev moved into his first semifinal at the event and in doing so awarded Djokovic the Kuerten group win and a semifinal matchup against Hewitt No. 2 Kevin Anderson.
In a dead match, Djokovic maintained his high-level beating-up on Marin Cilic 7-6(7), 6-2. He's now won 17 of 19 a...
- Federer Books Final Four Berth At ATP Finals, Thiem Advances; Last SF Spot At Stake Friday
- 6-time champion had lost his opening match on Sunday, but roared through wins over Dominic Thiem and today Anderson to win the Lleyton Hewitt group.
"I’m very happy. First match was tough against Kei, never got going. And with the back against the wall, maybe it’s easier fo...
- Djokovic Starts Strong In London ATP Finals, Federer Returns Tues. v Thiem
- Roger Federer returns Tuesday to take on Dominic Thiem. After a surprise opening round loss, Federer will try to get back in the Lleyton Hewitt group against the Austrian who he leads 2-1.
“We haven't played in a while,” Federer said. “I haven't thought about the match, to ...
- Federer Opens Play Sunday At ATP Finals; Anderson v Thiem
- he's made it out of the round-robin in 14 of them, only losing in the before the semifinals just once in 2008.
Also in the Lleyton Hewitt group, in the early undercard, Wimbledon finalist Kevin Anderson takes on French runner-up Dominic Thiem.
The big South African had won...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- than the rest. And that's okay. I've gone through phases like this on multiple occasions with Rafa, with Murray, with even Agassi and Hewitt and Roddick and so forth. It's just something that's part of the game. I never expected myself to dominate for 15 years, you know. So ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- The next wave is coming in, which I think is exciting. That's what I went through as well with Roddick and Ferrero and Nalbandian and Hewitt and Safin and so forth.So I think it's always nice when that happens. Obviously you want them to do well at the big tournaments like here n...
- Serena v. Sharapova, Henin v. Clijsters, Hewitt v. Djokovic Today at Wimbledon
- Federer Wins, Nadal Lines-up Hewitt at French Open
- Federer Faces Old Foe Hewitt for Halle Title
- Can Hewitt Upset Federer? Australian Open Monday Picks
- Masterful Hewitt Outserves Raonic; Djokovic, Murray, Serena Criuse At Australian Open
- Federer Blasts Hewitt; Djokovic, Williams Sisters Also Advance into Australian Open QFs