Lleyton Hewitt - News and More
Do you like Lleyton Hewitt?Full name is Lleyton Glynn Hewitt...Played Australian Rules Football until age 13, then decided to pursue tennis career...In brief junior ranks, ranked as No. 1 ... Read Full Bio
- Medvedev Officially Breaks Big 4 Top 2 Ranking Lock
- Medvedev rose to No. 2 today moving past Rafael Nadal to reach a career-high. The last non-Big 4 to rank among the Top 2 was Lleyton Hewitt on July 24, 2005. Since then, the Top 2 has been own by the quartet of Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray and Nadal. “I am rea...
- Medvedev Within Reach Of No. 2 Ranking In Rotterdam
- is the date in tennis history. That's the last time a Big 4 player was not ranked in the Top 2. The next day, Rafael Nadal passed Lleyton Hewitt after winning Stuttgart, and that began a ranking run which could end on Monday, March 8. Daniil Medvedev will break that stranglehold b...
- Djokovic Tops Zverev To Set Blockbuster SF Field At ATP Finals; Nadal v Medvedev
- surged back. The last time the Top 4 made the semifinals at this event was 16 years ago in 2004 when Roger Federer beating Lleyton Hewitt in the final. Andy Roddick and Marat Safin were in the semifinals. Winners on Saturday will pick up an additional $402K to their round-r...
- Nadal, Djokovic Lead ATP Cup Semifinals
- crowd for help. “Obviously it's going to be a big crowd... We have to use that as much as possible to our advantage,” said Lleyton Hewitt on Friday. “But we've got to reset and start again. The boys obviously can come out and use that energy that they got up from yesterday, ...
- Davis Cup Final: Djokovic, Nadal, Murray Among The Stars Playing This Week In Madrid
- Michael Kohlmann Group D Australia Alex de Minaur Nick Kyrgios John Millman Jordan Thompson John Peers Captain: Lleyton Hewitt Belgium David Goffin Kimmer Coppejans Steve Darcis Joran Vliegen Sander Gille Captain: Johan Van Herck Colombia Daniel Galan ...
- Tsitsipas Tops Thiem In A Thriller For ATP Finals Title
- atmosphere this week was unbelievable." At 21, the Greek becomes the youngest to win the prestigious title since a 20-year-old Lleyton Hewitt in 2001. And he becomes the just the second player this century win the event in his debut after Grigor Dimitrov two years ago. “I hav...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- than the rest. And that's okay. I've gone through phases like this on multiple occasions with Rafa, with Murray, with even Agassi and Hewitt and Roddick and so forth. It's just something that's part of the game. I never expected myself to dominate for 15 years, you know. So ...
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- The next wave is coming in, which I think is exciting. That's what I went through as well with Roddick and Ferrero and Nalbandian and Hewitt and Safin and so forth.So I think it's always nice when that happens. Obviously you want them to do well at the big tournaments like here n...
- Serena v. Sharapova, Henin v. Clijsters, Hewitt v. Djokovic Today at Wimbledon
- Federer Wins, Nadal Lines-up Hewitt at French Open
- Federer Faces Old Foe Hewitt for Halle Title
- Can Hewitt Upset Federer? Australian Open Monday Picks
- Masterful Hewitt Outserves Raonic; Djokovic, Murray, Serena Criuse At Australian Open
- Federer Blasts Hewitt; Djokovic, Williams Sisters Also Advance into Australian Open QFs