Jose Acasuso - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina)
- Birthdate: October 20, 1982
- Age: 36 years old
- Birthplace: Posadas-Misiones, Argentina
- Residence: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 1999
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Sebastian Prieto
Do you like Jose Acasuso?
Full name is Jose Javier Acasuso...Nickname is Chucho...Began playing tennis age two when his father, Jose Andres, who took him, brother, Juan Andres, and siste ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Tennis Community Reacts To Roger Federer's Sixth ATP World Tour Finals Title
Darren Cahill : A wonderful finish to the year by Roger Federer. He seems to be 30 going on 25.
-- November 27, 5:46 pm ET
Jose Acasuso : Un nuevo record para el tenista mas grande de la historia!!!
-- November 27, 4:58 pm ET
Boris Becker : Federer ist still the MAN in ...
- Djokovic v Ljubicic Highlight Day 1 of Davis Cup Quarterfinals
- Stadium - in the 2006 Final, when Russia prevailed 3-2 after Marat Safin won a thrilling decisive fifth rubber 63 36 63 76 over Jose Acasuso. Both Nikolay Davydenko and Mikhail Youzhny, who are competing for Russia this weekend, also played in that final.
This is the first mee...
- Previews: ATP Zagreb, Joburg, Santiago; Fed Cup
Surface: Red clay
Seeds: Fernando "Gonzo" Gonzalez, Juan Monaco, Thomaz Bellucci, Pablo Cuevas, Horacio Zeballos, Jose Acasuso, Simon Greul, Potito Starace
Floaters: Nicolas Lapentti, Nicolas Massu
Notes: (2) Monaco opens against Massu, and Lapentti against (3...
- Nadal, Djokovic Avoid Retirement Bug in Shanghai
- of the previously wounded in battle: Roddick (knee), Juan Martin Del Potro (wrist), Tommy Haas (shoulder), Mischa Zverev (wrist) and Jose Acasuso (knee).
And when you include that fact that Andy Murray withdrew with a wrist and Roger Federer simply passed up the event citing fatigu...
- Roger Federer Interview - Cincinnati, Aug 19
- Federer InterviewCincinnati - Western SouthernAugust 19, 2009
R. FEDERER/J. Acasuso6-3, 7-5
THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.
Q. Key point of the match at 4-All, second set. You had three breakpoints against him, and he came back and won that game. Wha...
- Weekend Wrap: Ginepri Wins at Indy, Williams Featured at Stanford
- Philipp Kohlschreiber, Igor Andreev, Victor Hanescu, Jeremy Chardy, Nicolas Kiefer, Feliciano Lopez, Paul-Henri Mathieu
Floaters: Jose Acasuso, Mikhail Youzhny
Notes: (6) Kiefer vs. Acasuso to open; Gaston Gaudio receives a wildcard along with Swiss Marco "Chud" Chiudinelli.
- Pro Previews: Stuttgart, Bastad, Palermo, Prague
- Red claySeeds: Gilles Simon, Nikolay Davydenko, Tomas Berdych, Victor Hanescu, Philipp Kohlschreiber, Al Montanes, Fabrice Santoro, Jose AcasusoFloaters: Guillermo "G-Lo" Garcia-Lopez, Nicolas Kiefer, Paul-Henri MathieuNotes: (3) Berdych vs. Kiefer, (5) Kohlschreiber vs. Diego Junque...
- Davis Cup Doubles: Israel Upsets Powerhouse Russia, U.S. Alive
- Marin Cilic or Mardy Fish vs. Ivo Karlovic.
Czech Republic leads Argentina 2-1
Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Jose Acasuso and Leonardo Mayer 6-1, 6-4, 6-3 to put Czechs one win away from the semifinals. Sunday's reverse singles are set for Berdych against Juan ...
Recent fan comments for Jose Acasuso: