Karin Knapp - News and More
Do you like Karin Knapp?Coached by Alessandro Piccari and Francesco Piccari; practices in Anzio (near Rome) ... Father, Alois, is a fabric manufacturer; mother, Marianne, is a retired ... Read Full Bio
- Serena Removes Herself from WTA Indian Wells; Preview
- from the tournament were defending champ Victoria Azarenka who is tending to her new baby, Alize Cornet, Anna-Lena Friedsam, Karin Knapp, Petra Kvitova, Sloane Stephens and Serena Williams. Now the tournament is without either of last year's finalists as the younger Willia...
- Struggling Kerber, 5 of Top 10 at WTA Dubai; Budapest; Previews
- Peng Shuai...The slew of withdrawals joining Konta were Timea Bacsinszky, Eugenie Bouchard, Alize Cornet, Sara Errani, Simona Halep, Karin Knapp, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Monica Niculescu, and Carla Suarez Navarro...Errani beat Strycova in last year's final...Former champs in the field a...
- Halep Headlines Bucharest; Schnyder Returns at Gstaad!
- Romania's Elena Gabriela Ruse and Ioana Minca...Withdrawing from the event were Denisa Allertova, Zarina Diyas, Alexandra Dulgheru, Karin Knapp, Yulia Putintseva and Anna Tatishvili...Schmiedlova beat Errani in last year's final...Former champs in the field are Schmiedlova (2015) an...
- ITF Announces Olympic Players and Doubles Teams: Federer, Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Named
- Annika Beck, Laura Siegemund Great Britain Johanna Konta, Heather Watson Hungary Timea Babos Italy Roberta Vinci, Sara Errani, Karin Knapp, Francesca Schiavone (FP) Japan Misaki Doi, Nao Hibino (FP) Kazakhstan Yulia Putintseva, Galina Voskoboeva Latvia Jelena Ostapenko Liec...
- Tight Serena Leads U.S. Women's Surge at French Open; Muguruza vs. Kuzy on Sunday
- issues to beat No. 22 Dominika Cibulkova 6-4, 3-6, 6-1, setting up a fourth-round encounter with unseeded Yulia Putintseva, who beat Karin Knapp 6-1, 6-1. Matches to look for on Sunday at Roland Garros are (4) Garbine Muguruza vs. (13) Svetlana Kuznetsova, (6) Simona Halep vs. (21...
- Victoria Azarenka Retires From French Open With Right Knee Injury
- favorites to threaten Serena Williams, Azarenka's French Open bid was cut short today by a knee injury during her match with Italian Karin Knapp. Azarenka injured the knee early on, then played through it as the knee allowed. Some points she was fine, others it appeared to lock up...
- WTA Rome Sunday Results, Monday Schedule
- (ROU) 61 63Doubles - First Round(8) Azarenka/Vesnina (BLR/RUS) d. Garbin/Vinci (ITA/ITA) 62 62Bondarenko/Bondarenko (UKR/UKR) d. Errani/Knapp (ITA/ITA) 46 76(4) 103 (Match TB)Dechy/Santangelo (FRA/ITA) d. (WC) Burnett/Moroni (ITA/ITA) 63 62Craybas/Ditty (USA/USA) d. Bachmann/Henke...
- ATP/WTA Miami -- Thursday Schedule of Play 3-26-09
- (ESP) V Troicki (SRB) vs N Devilder (FRA) COURT 7 start 10:00 am[Q] U Radwanska (POL) vs N Li (CHN) [Q] F Gil (POR) vs M Zverev (GER) K Knapp (ITA) vs B Zahlavova Strycova (CZE) [WC] P Martic (CRO) / C Vandeweghe (USA) vs  D Hantuchova (SVK) / A Sugiyama (JPN) ...
- Serena Crushes Knapp In Cincinnati, Faces Ivanovic In Rematch Of 2014 Final; Azarenka, Bencic Retire With Injuries
have not heard anything about your career. are you injured. plans on return to tour?
Posted on March 9, 2010 at 13:05 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)