Mario Ancic - News and More
- Nationality: CRO (Croatia)
- Birthdate: March 30, 1984
- Age: 2017 years old
- Birthplace: Split, Croatia
- Residence: Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Turned Pro: 2001
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Mario Ancic?
Began playing tennis at age seven...Practiced with countryman Goran Ivanisevic at age 10 ...After defeating Federer on Centre Court at Wimbledon in 2002, earne ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Petra Kvitova Was Diagnosed With Mono A Week Ago
- now why I'm still tired and feeling so badly. That's the good news for me."
Other players like Robin Soderling, Christina McHale, Mario Ancic and Roger Federer has dealt with the virus.
Kvitova won the Canadian Open in Montreal in 2012. ...
- Roger Federer Stunned By Sergiy Stakhovksy In Second Round At Wimbledon Wednesday
- appearances (starting at 2004 Wimbledon)
4) It is Federer’s worst defeat at a Grand Slam (or any event) since losing to No. 154 Mario Ancic in the 1st round at 2002 Wimbledon
5) It is Federer’s first defeat by a player ranked outside the Top 100 since losing to No. 101 Rich...
- Davis Cup Previews: Novak Djokovic Withdraws, Austria Hosts France in Airplane Hanger
- between these two nations. Tommy Haas led Germany to victory the last time they met, winning both his singles rubbers against Mario Ancic and Ivan Ljubicic in 2007 to give Germany a 3-2 victory. The 3 previous ties have been won by the home nation.
Germany and Croatia meet ...
- Novak Djokovic Gregarious and Steely
- tennis. Croatian Goran Ivanisevic may have been a European counterweight to Pete Sampras had his mental game been sturdier. Mario Ancic, despite his obvious talent, never quite recovered from illness and became an attorney. Serbia’s Janko Tipsarevic has a philosophical mi...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Withdraws From US Open; Clijsters to Have MRI on Hip
- by withdrawals from two-time champion Serena Williams (foot), Justine Henin (elbow), Tommy Haas (shoulder), Ivo Karlovic (achilles), Mario Ancic and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (knee).
American John Isner (ankle), Venus Williams (knee), Maria Sharapova (ankle), and Ana Ivanovic (ankle) are...
- Roddick Says He's Had a 'Mild' Case of Mono the Last Two Months
- be given the section of the draw he's in at Cincinnati with Soderling, Djokovic and Nalbandian.
Federer, John Isner and of course Mario Ancic have all been afflicted by the virus.
(I've added the video from Roddick's press conference - Tom).
- Andy Murray Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- fever, and then the next morning I got a call saying this it could be. Then I was starting to panic a little bit.
You know, I think Ancic has had to go home again this week because he's struggling again with, you know, illness and stuff. Those things can drag on for a long tim...
- ATP/WTA Indian Wells -- Sunday Order of Play
- vs. Nestor/ZimonjicCourt 6 (from 11.00hrs)1. ATP: Kiefer vs. Reynolds2. ATP: Seppi vs. Wawrinka3. ATP: Russell vs. Tursunov4. ATP: Ancic/Tsonga vs. Melo/Sa5. ATP: Parrott/Polasek vs. Gonzalez/Robredo...
- Mario Ancic Uncovered [Video]
Recent fan comments for Mario Ancic:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)