Shahar Peer - News and More
- Nationality: ISR ()
- Birthdate: May 01, 1987
- Age: 31 years old
- Birthplace: Jerusalem, Israel
- Residence: Macabim, Israel
- Turned Pro: Pro (2004)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Shahar Peer?
Currently without a coach ... Father is Dovik (computer software specialist); mother is Aliza (housewife) ... Began playing at age 6 by joining older siblings, ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Lopez Stops Auger-Aliassime, Will Face Simon For Queen's Title Then Join Murray For Doubles Crown
- Murray to finish off Daniel Evans and Ken Skupski. The duo stayed on court for the semifinal and edged No. 3 seeds Henri Kontinen and John Peers. Lopez was on court over four hours during the day.
In the singles final, Lopez will meet Gilles Simon. The 34-year-old came from a set...
- Thiem Saves 2 MPs To Beat Federer, Will Face Djokovic In Madrid SF; Nadal to Meet Tstisipas
- Roger Federer saved two match points in a thriller over Gael Monfils in Madrid. Today, Federer blew two of his own as Dominic Thiem won his fourth encounter with the Swiss in 3-6, 7-6(11), 6-4 quarterfinal victory.
“Losing with match points is the worst, so that's how...
- Federer Returns To Clay, Faces Formidable Madrid Field With Nadal, Djokovic
- a three year hiatus, Roger Federer is finally returning to clay this week in Madrid. The 37-year-old is well-removed from the knee issues and now in his last few years, wants another, perhaps final, shot on the red stuff he grew up on.
If you are expecting big things from Ro...
- Indian Wells Men's Preview: Djokovic, Federer Seek A Sixth Title
- first Masters event of the season kicks off Thursday in the lush surroundings of Indian Wells. The event features many of the big names though defending champion Juan Martin Del Potro was sadly a recent scratch due to lingering knee issues.
Novak Djokovic is a 5-time champion ...
- Davis Cup Qualifying: Field Set As Shapovalov Leads Canada, Serbia In
- AUS (hard - outdoor)
John Millman (AUS) d. Damir Dzumhur (BIH) 63 62
Alex de Minaur (AUS) d. Mirza Basic (BIH) 63 76(0)
John Peers/Jordan Thompson (AUS) d. Mirza Basic/Tomislav Brkic (BIH) 75 61
Alexei Popyrin (AUS) d. Nerman Fatic (BIH) 61 76(2)
John Millman (AUS)...
- Davis Cup Qualifying: Zverev, Khachanov, Shapovalov In Action
- Tennis Club, Adelaide, AUS (hard - outdoor)
John Millman (AUS) v Damir Dzumhur (BIH)
Alex de Minaur (AUS) v Mirza Basic (BIH)
John Peers/Jordan Thompson (AUS) v Mirza Basic/Tomislav Brkic (BIH)
Alex de Minaur (AUS) v Damir Dzumhur (BIH)
John Millman (AUS) v Mirza Basic (...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Goerges vs. Mathilde Johansson, (10) Jelena Jankovic vs. Alona Bondarenko, Magdalena Rybarikova vs. (13) Svetlana Kuznetsova, (19) Shahar Peer vs. Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez, former Top 5er Jelena Dokic vs. Vera Dushevina, and Spaniard Arantxa Parra Santonja vs. the top-ranked Ame...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 17
- Roddick InterviewAustralian Open - Jan 17
Q. How would you assess your game today?ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, it was okay. It was playing slow, you know, so you had to kind of adjust. I thought he liked the ball to come through pretty quick and flat, so I was trying to keep it out of h...
- WTA Dubai Tennis Event Kicks Out Israel's Peer
- WTA Statement from Shahar Peer on ATP Dubai Admitting Andy Ram
Recent fan comments for Shahar Peer: