Shahar Peer - News and More
- Nationality: ISR ()
- Birthdate: May 01, 1987
- Birthplace: Jerusalem, Israel
- Residence: Macabim, Israel
- Turned Pro: Pro (2004)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 76
Do you like Shahar Peer?
| Currently without a coach ... Father is Dovik (computer software specialist); mother is Aliza (housewife) ... Began playing at age 6 by joining older siblings, ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Roger Federer Faces Alexander Zverev For Spot In Halle Final; Dominic Thiem Gets Day Off
- Day -  R. Federer (SUI) vs A. Zverev (GER)
Not Before 3:00 pm
 D. Thiem (AUT) vs [PR] F. Mayer (GER)
 H. Kontinen (FIN) / J. Peers (AUS) vs  L. Kubot (POL) / A. Peya (AUT) ...
- Rafael Nadal Overcomes Slow Start In Madrid; Andy Murray, Novak Djokovic Dominate
- (CAN) / J. Sock (USA) vs  I. Dodig (CRO) / M. Melo (BRA)
ATP - TBA -  R. Bopanna (IND) / F. Mergea (ROU) vs H. Kontinen (FIN) / J. Peers (AUS) ...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Wins First Clay Match In Three Years In Munich, Gael Monfils Withdraws
- (BEL) vs V. Estrella Burgos (DOM)
M. Elgin (RUS) / D. Istomin (UZB) vs  J. Knowle (AUT) / A. Peya (AUT)
 H. Kontinen (FIN) / J. Peers (AUS) vs [WC] A. Zverev (GER) / M. Zverev (GER) ...
- It Was Snowing At The Munich Tennis Tournament!
- because of...SNOW!
Do we have a "snow rule" @ATPWorldTour @BMWOpenbyFWUAG ☃☃😁 pic.twitter.com/iwZXmzyDTn— John Peers (@johnwpeers) April 24, 2016
"I have never seen anything like this before," said Australian doubles specialist John Peers. "It's the ...
- Heroics by Djokovic, Murray Set Up Clash; Davis Cup Wrap
- American Jack Sock. Without Kyrgios in doubles, Aussie captain Lleyton Hewitt was almost the hero of the tie, inserting himself with John Peers, but losing to the Bryan brothers in five sets.
Isner ended it in the first match on Sunday, beating a wrist-hampered Tomic 6-4, 6-4, 5...
- Davis Cup First Round Preview: Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray, Kei Nishikori In Action
- Australia on its own turf since 1982.
Samuel Groth (AUS) v John Isner (USA)
Bernard Tomic (AUS) v Jack Sock (USA)
Samuel Groth/John Peers (AUS) v Bob Bryan/Mike Bryan (USA)
Bernard Tomic (AUS) v John Isner (USA)
Samuel Groth (AUS) v Jack Sock (USA)
BELGIUM v CROATIA
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- Goerges vs. Mathilde Johansson, (10) Jelena Jankovic vs. Alona Bondarenko, Magdalena Rybarikova vs. (13) Svetlana Kuznetsova, (19) Shahar Peer vs. Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez, former Top 5er Jelena Dokic vs. Vera Dushevina, and Spaniard Arantxa Parra Santonja vs. the top-ranked Ame...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 17
- Roddick InterviewAustralian Open - Jan 17
Q. How would you assess your game today?ANDY RODDICK: Yeah, it was okay. It was playing slow, you know, so you had to kind of adjust. I thought he liked the ball to come through pretty quick and flat, so I was trying to keep it out of h...
- WTA Dubai Tennis Event Kicks Out Israel's Peer
- WTA Statement from Shahar Peer on ATP Dubai Admitting Andy Ram
Recent fan comments for Shahar Peer:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)