Tatjana Malek - News and More
- Nationality: GER ()
- Birthdate: August 08, 1987
- Birthplace: Bad Saulgau, Germany
- Residence: Bad Saulgau, Germany
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Tatjana Malek?
|Coached by Stani Brukner ... Father is Heinrich; mother is Margit; brothers are Daniel, Matthias (both play tennis) ... Began playing at age 4 when introduced t ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nadal Shocked, Wawrinka Gets Worm at Australian Open
- who edged American comeback player Brian Baker in four tiebreaks, France's Nicolas Mahut, and Spanish veteran Tommy Robredo who outlasted Malek Jaziri 8-6 in the fifth.
The Worm will next face the No. 4-seeded Wawrinka, who is wary of the Czech's all-court disruptive game.
- Djokovic, Nadal Lead Loaded Doha; ATP/WTA Week 1 Previews
- top-seeded Djokovic after a bye will likely start against Hot Sauce...Wildcards were awarded to Turkey's Marsel Ilhan, Tunisia's Malek Jaziri, and Qatar's Mubarak Shannan Zayid...Pulling from the event were Steve Darcis, Richard Gasquet, and Guido Pella...Federer has won th...
- Federer, Murray Roll; Women's Upsets Continue Tuesday at US Open
- the fifth.
The American hope Isner won Atlanta and was runner-up at Washington entering the US Open, and on Tuesday made quick work of Malek Jaziri 6-2, 6-3, 6-4.
"I've played well this summer," Isner said. "It started in Atlanta and I played well in D.C. and Montreal. Went de...
- Venus Williams in Turkey; WTA/ATP Previews This Week
- Colombia; Surface: hard
Seeds: Ivo Karlovic, Bernard Tomic, Adrian Mannarino, V�ctor Estrella Burgos, Marcos Baghdatis, Sam Groth, Malek Jaziri, James Ward
Notes: An amazingly weak-tea field, and weak seeds with Malek Jaziri and James Ward sneaking in...T...
- Federer Has Really 'Bad Day;" Williams Sisters on Saturday at Aussie Open
- reward is a draw that opens up in the fourth round against unseeded Aussie Nick Kyrgios, who on Friday advanced after defeating Tunisia's Malek Jaziri 6-3, 7-6(6), 6-1.
World No. 3 Rafa Nadal rebounded to punish Israel's Dudi "Where's My Car?" Sela 6-1, 6-0, 7-5, setting up a fou...
- Nick Kyrgios: I Wasn't Surprised Federer Lost, But Part Of Me Wanted To Play Him
- quarterfinals. This week in his home country he's again lighting things up. Today he advanced to the fourth round after dismissing Malek Jaziri in straight sets.
A victory today figured to put him up against Roger Federer in a Sunday blockbuster, but the Swiss was stunned ...
- Serena Serves Up Two Bagels in Stuttgart
The first seed to take court on the second day of play, Nadia Petrova, recovered from a slow start to dismiss Tatjana Malek, 26 61 61. After losing the first set the No.7 seed fought back straight away, reeling off the first five games of the second and the first...
- Hingis Recovers on Wet Wimbledon Monday
- get better in time."Unseeded winners advancing into the second round were Italian Roberta Vinci (d. Harkleroad), Estonia's Kaia Kanepi (d. Malek), Japan's Aiko Nakamura (d. Sucha), Aussie Alicia Molik (d. Rodionova), American Laura Granville (d. Wozniak), and Russian Vera Dushevina (...
Recent fan comments for Tatjana Malek:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)