Ti Chen - News and More
Do you like Ti Chen?
- Muguruza, Kvitova, American Contingent Come Out at WTA Stanford; Preview
- no former champions are in the field next week for the Bank of the West Classic. Former winner Serena Williams is out due to pregnancy, former champ Venus Williams is taking a break, and former winner Victoria Azarenka withdrew due to illness. Heading the field ar...
- Thiem, 4 ATP Top 10; Halep at Combined Citi Open; ATP/WTA Previews
- Citi Open hosts both the men and women in Washington, D.C., next week where four Top 10ers headline the men's field, and Simona Halep is the women's headliner against a dangerous field. CITI OPEN WASHINGTON, D.C.; surface: hard Men's Seeds: Dominic Thiem, Kei Nishik...
- Top-Seeded Sevastova Tries to Forget Double Bagel This Week at WTA Bucharest
- women of the WTA returned to the red clay this week in Romania, hoping to get some dirt court wins prior to the start of the U.S. summer hardcourt season. The seeds at the BRD Bucharest Open, all ranked outside the Top 15, are Anastasija Sevastova, Carla Suarez Navarro,...
- Kerber, Pliskova Hold Up in Race for No. 1; Vandeweghe Looks for Fireworks at Wimbledon
- No. 1 Angie Kerber and No. 3 Karolina Pliskova held up their end in the race for No. 1 during this Wimbledon, moving into the second round with wins on Tuesday. Kerber defeated American qualifier Irina Falconi 6-4, 6-4, and Pliskova out-hit Russian Evgeniya Rodina 6-1...
- Preview: Serena You are Missed at Wimbledon; 5 Players Vie for No. 1
- you don't have favorites Serena Williams (pregnant) or Maria Sharapova (injury), but you have a whole handful of also-rans. As of this writing, five players could leave this year's Wimbledon championships with the No. 1 ranking -- current No. 1 Angie Kerber, Simona Hale...
- 2017 Wimbledon Women's Seedings: Kvitova, Venus Only Former Champions In Field
- finalist Angelique Kerber will be the top seed at Wimbledon for a first time. The German, who lost to Serena Williams last year in the final, has struggled this season reaching just one final in 12 events, and losing first round at the French and fourth round at the Australian. ...
- Ryan Harrison Interview - Indian Wells, Mark 16
- Harrison InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENR. FEDERER/R. Harrison7-6, 6-3THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. So someday when you're sitting around the Thanksgiving table with your kids years and years from now, what will you say when you talk abou...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 21
- what prevails.Q. Do you have any preference between Monfils and Wawrinka?ANDY RODDICK: They're both playing great. You know, Stan, he won Chennai, is playing well here. Either way it's going to be tough. It's just a different strategy going in depending on who wins that.Q. A questi...
- Djokovic, Jankovic, Radwanska, Pavlyuchenkova Collect Weekend ATP and WTA Titles
- Old Man Roger Federer Leads The Way In Brisbane Semifinals; Stan Wawrinka Strong In Chennai
- Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic Ease Into Doha QFs; Stan Wawrinka A Winner In Chennai
- Hewitt Topples Federer in Brisbane; Wawrinka Wins Chennai
- Anderson Books Kyrgios Meeting in Comeback; ATP Shenzhen, Chendu Tues. Updates
- Dokic, Pavlyuchenkova Win Titles; Davis Cup Winners
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)