Ti Chen - News and More
Do you like Ti Chen?
- Upstarts Gavrilova, Brady Join Serena in Winner's Circle Saturday at Australian Open
- was a little something for everyone on Saturday at the Australian Open as a homecountry hope advanced into the fourth round after an upset, Serena Williams kept her title hopes alive, and two unseeded players positioned themselves for a quarterfinal run. No. 22-seeded...
- Kerber, Venus Cruise; CoCo Puffs Against Bouchard at Aussie Open
- No. 1 Angie Kerber and former No. 1 Venus Williams put hurt on players as the top seeds moved into the fourth round on Friday at the Australian Open with a modicum of resistance. Kerber ran over unseeded Czech Kristyna Pliskova 6-0, 6-4, and the elder Williams sister ...
- Kerber Struggles Through, Barty Surprises Wednesday at Australian Open
- a countrywoman, even a lower-ranked one, can be a difficult prospect for a top player due to familiarity, friendship, or a number of other contributors. So it went on Wednesday for world No. 1 Angie Kerber, who on her 29th birthday struggled through into the third r...
- Wawrinka, Nishikori, Cilic Escape with Wins on Day 1 at Australian Open
- No. 1 Andy Murray cruised, but three Top 10 seeds found themselves down a set in difficult encounters on Day 1 at the Australian Open. No. 4 Stanislas Wawrinka came from a set down to defeat Slovak Martin Klizan in five 4-6, 6-4, 7-5, 4-6, 6-4, while No. 5 Kei Nishiko...
- Halep Halted, Women's Upsets Abound on Day 1 at Australian Open
- unseeded Americans stunned seeds, including a Top 5er, and a former No. 1 woke up healthy for an upset on opening Monday at the Australian Open in Melbourne. American Shelby Rogers was patient in setting up points and knocking balls away during a comprehensive 6-3, 6-...
- Roger Federer's Return Headlines Day 1 At The Australian Open; No. 1s Murray, Kerber On Court
- Federer will officially return to tennis Monday night in Melbourne when the 4-time champion takes on fellow 35-year-old Jurgen Melzer in the first round of the Australian Open. Federer, who went 2-1 at the Hopman Cup exo, hasn't played an official tour match since July again...
- Ryan Harrison Interview - Indian Wells, Mark 16
- Harrison InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENR. FEDERER/R. Harrison7-6, 6-3THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. So someday when you're sitting around the Thanksgiving table with your kids years and years from now, what will you say when you talk abou...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 21
- what prevails.Q. Do you have any preference between Monfils and Wawrinka?ANDY RODDICK: They're both playing great. You know, Stan, he won Chennai, is playing well here. Either way it's going to be tough. It's just a different strategy going in depending on who wins that.Q. A questi...
- Djokovic, Jankovic, Radwanska, Pavlyuchenkova Collect Weekend ATP and WTA Titles
- Old Man Roger Federer Leads The Way In Brisbane Semifinals; Stan Wawrinka Strong In Chennai
- Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic Ease Into Doha QFs; Stan Wawrinka A Winner In Chennai
- Hewitt Topples Federer in Brisbane; Wawrinka Wins Chennai
- Anderson Books Kyrgios Meeting in Comeback; ATP Shenzhen, Chendu Tues. Updates
- Dokic, Pavlyuchenkova Win Titles; Davis Cup Winners
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)