Ti Chen - News and More
- Nationality: TPE (CHINESE TAIPEI ( TAIWAN ) )
- Birthdate: October 03, 1983
- Birthplace: keelung
- Residence: Taiwan
- Turned Pro: 2002
- Plays: Right-handed
- 2013 Final Ranking: 321
Do you like Ti Chen?
Latest News, articles and information:
- US Open Seedings: Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams On Top And Tournament Favorites
- the fourth straight year, Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams have been named top seeds at the US Open.
The men's field is without Roger Federer for the first time since 1999 but it does past winners Djokovic, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray, Marin Cilic and Juan Martin del Potro wh...
- Everyone Withdraws from WTA Connecticut; Gasquet Leads Winson-Salem
- the final week of play prior to the US Open.
Play features one event each on the ATP and WTA side -- a surprising three Top 10 women in action (and rapidly changing, see below), but mostly a mix of players looking for some last-minute Slam preparation or some last-minu...
- Kerber Closing In On No. 1 Ranking, Streaking Halep Meets Radwanksa In Cincinnati
- Angelique Kerber moved within three wins over the No. 1 ranking Friday at Cincinnati after toughing out Barbora Strycova 7-6(5), 6-4.
"It's always tough to play against Barbora - we've had a lot of tough matches in the past - but I just tried to stay aggressive at th...
- Murray Slogs Through Anderson To Win 600th, Nadal Ousted By Coric, Nishikori Falls In Cincinnati
- a busy 23 hours of on court time Rio, Rafael Nadal finally ran out of gas today at the Cincinnati Masters, falling to 19-year-old Borna Coric 6-1, 6-3.
"He started the match very well, and I thought it was going to be very different," Coric said. "But that's tennis. One day ...
- Serena Saves Set Points at Rio Olympics; Tues. Packed Line-Up
- No. 1 Serena Williams overcame another tough challenge in her difficult draw at the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on Monday, in the second round defeating French upset-maker Alize Cornet 7-6(5), 6-2.
"It was really big for me just to win that first set," said Se...
- Serena Williams Tough Road But Still Favorite at Rio Olympics; Preview
- the Fed Cup on steroids, the Olympics lend themselves to greater and more frequent upsets as some players choke, and some player play well above their grade in the quest for gold, silver and bronze.
Here's how the draw breaks down for the women's 2016 Rio Olympics tennis sing...
- Ryan Harrison Interview - Indian Wells, Mark 16
- Harrison InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENR. FEDERER/R. Harrison7-6, 6-3THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. So someday when you're sitting around the Thanksgiving table with your kids years and years from now, what will you say when you talk abou...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 21
- what prevails.Q. Do you have any preference between Monfils and Wawrinka?ANDY RODDICK: They're both playing great. You know, Stan, he won Chennai, is playing well here. Either way it's going to be tough. It's just a different strategy going in depending on who wins that.Q. A questi...
- Djokovic, Jankovic, Radwanska, Pavlyuchenkova Collect Weekend ATP and WTA Titles
- Old Man Roger Federer Leads The Way In Brisbane Semifinals; Stan Wawrinka Strong In Chennai
- Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic Ease Into Doha QFs; Stan Wawrinka A Winner In Chennai
- Hewitt Topples Federer in Brisbane; Wawrinka Wins Chennai
- Dokic, Pavlyuchenkova Win Titles; Davis Cup Winners
- Who Is Varvara Lepchenko? [Video]
Recent fan comments for Ti Chen:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)