Ti Chen - News and More
Do you like Ti Chen?
- World No. 1 Halep Shocked on Day 1 at US Open; Draw Opens for Serena, Venus Williams
- US Open draw opened up for the Williams sisters, or at least one of the Williams sisters, when world No. 1 Simona Halep became the first top-seeded player to lose in the opening round of the US Open on Monday, falling 6-2, 6-4 to Estonian Kaia Kanepi. "She has been play...
- 2018 US Open Seeds: French Champs Halep, Nadal No. 1s; Serena Gets Bump
- seedings for the upcoming US Open were released today by the tournament. True to form, the men's seeds went along with the last ATP Rankings, put defending champion Rafael Nadal at No. 1, 5-time winner Roger Federer at 2, 2009 titlist Juan Martin del Potro at 3 and world No. 4 Al...
- Kvitova Grounds Serena; Four Top 10ers Up Wednesday at WTA Cincinnati
- Top 10 seeds held their ground on Tuesday at the Western & Southern Open, including No. 8 seed Petra Kvitova who held off unseeded Serena Williams 6-3, 2-6, 6-3 in second-round play. "It was a pleasure to share the court with Serena, she's such a champion," Kvitova said...
- Federer Wins In Summer Debut; Djokovic, Delpo, Wawrinka v Nishikori Wed.
- Federer cruised in his first hard court match of the summer. The 7-time champion needed just 74 minutes to beat Peter Gojowzcyk 6-4, 6-4. “I felt good in that first match, to be honest, walking out, hardly any nerves,” Federer said. “I think I knew what I wanted to do,...
- No Warm Welcome for Serena Williams in WTA Cincinnati Draw: Preview
- is back, but gets a rude hello in Cincinnati where she will be tested from the get-go. A number of seeds receive early-round testers in a field loaded with unseeded landmines including Serena, former world No. 2 Aggie Radwanska, Johanna Konta, former No. 1 Victoria A...
- Cornet Crushes Kerber, Huge Match-Ups Thursday at WTA Rogers Cup Montreal
- specialist Alize Cornet lead the proceedings on Wednesday at the Rogers Cup in Montreal, rolling over reigning Wimbledon champion and No. 4 seed Angie Kerber 6-4, 6-1. "I didn't adopt the same tactic last year in Beijing than today -- I know also she improved herself ...
- Ryan Harrison Interview - Indian Wells, Mark 16
- Harrison InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENR. FEDERER/R. Harrison7-6, 6-3THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. So someday when you're sitting around the Thanksgiving table with your kids years and years from now, what will you say when you talk abou...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 21
- what prevails.Q. Do you have any preference between Monfils and Wawrinka?ANDY RODDICK: They're both playing great. You know, Stan, he won Chennai, is playing well here. Either way it's going to be tough. It's just a different strategy going in depending on who wins that.Q. A questi...
- Djokovic, Jankovic, Radwanska, Pavlyuchenkova Collect Weekend ATP and WTA Titles
- Old Man Roger Federer Leads The Way In Brisbane Semifinals; Stan Wawrinka Strong In Chennai
- Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic Ease Into Doha QFs; Stan Wawrinka A Winner In Chennai
- Hewitt Topples Federer in Brisbane; Wawrinka Wins Chennai
- Anderson Books Kyrgios Meeting in Comeback; ATP Shenzhen, Chendu Tues. Updates
- Dokic, Pavlyuchenkova Win Titles; Davis Cup Winners
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)