Ti Chen - News and More
- Nationality: TPE (CHINESE TAIPEI ( TAIWAN ) )
- Birthdate: October 03, 1983
- Birthplace: keelung
- Residence: Taiwan
- Turned Pro: 2002
- Plays: Right-handed
- 2013 Final Ranking: 321
Do you like Ti Chen?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Videos From The Novak Djokovic Foundation Gala
- videos from the fourth annual Novak Djokovic Foundation Gala which was held last night at the Castello Sforzesco in Cortile Delle Armi in Milan, Italy.
“I was blessed to have a supportive and loving family who believed in my dream of playing tennis among the wo...
- Varvara Lepchenko Cleared In Meldonium Doping Case
- Vavara Lepchenko was cleared of her doping violation for taking meldonium, the ITF announced today.
The 30-year-old tested positive for the drug four times in January, February, March and April but she successfully argued that the drug was in her system from using it BEFO...
- Muguruza, 5 of Top 10 at Loaded Tokyo; WTA Previews
- WTA events this week are headed by the Toray Pan Pacific Open in Tokyo. The tournament features five of the Top 10 including US Open finalist Karolina Pliskova and a number of dangerous unseeded players, including a former No. 1 and a former Olympic gold medalist:
- Andy Murray v Kei Nishikori, Juan Martin Del Potro v Stan Wawrinka; US Open Wed. Pick And Pans
- hope Day 2 of the US Open quarterfinals offers something more than the first day. It won't be hard. On to my picks.
Andy Murray v Kei Nishikori
It’s a rematch of Rio semifinals won by Murray pretty handily and I think Murray gets the win here, also. The quicker courts sho...
- Murray Destroys Dimitrov At US Open; Djokovic And 3 Frenchmen In Tuesday QFs
- a poor outing against big underdog Paolo Lorenzi Saturday, Andy Murray kicked up a few levels Monday night at the US Open, hammering No. 22 seed Grigor Dimitrov 6-1, 6-2, 6-2 in the fourth round.
"I played extremely well, tactically it was a good match," Murray said. "I serv...
- Pouille Powers Past Nadal In US Open Epic; Djokovic Romps, Murray, Del Potro Monday
- Pouille pulled off the upset of the men's draw thus far shocking 2-time champion Rafael Nadal 6-1, 2-6, 6-4, 3-6, 7-6(6) in the US Open. The win was Pouille's third straight 5-set victory and it put him into the quarterfinals with fellow countryman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Gael M...
- Ryan Harrison Interview - Indian Wells, Mark 16
- Harrison InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENR. FEDERER/R. Harrison7-6, 6-3THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. So someday when you're sitting around the Thanksgiving table with your kids years and years from now, what will you say when you talk abou...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 21
- what prevails.Q. Do you have any preference between Monfils and Wawrinka?ANDY RODDICK: They're both playing great. You know, Stan, he won Chennai, is playing well here. Either way it's going to be tough. It's just a different strategy going in depending on who wins that.Q. A questi...
- Djokovic, Jankovic, Radwanska, Pavlyuchenkova Collect Weekend ATP and WTA Titles
- Old Man Roger Federer Leads The Way In Brisbane Semifinals; Stan Wawrinka Strong In Chennai
- Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic Ease Into Doha QFs; Stan Wawrinka A Winner In Chennai
- Hewitt Topples Federer in Brisbane; Wawrinka Wins Chennai
- Dokic, Pavlyuchenkova Win Titles; Davis Cup Winners
- Who Is Varvara Lepchenko? [Video]
Recent fan comments for Ti Chen:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)