Ti Chen - News and More
Do you like Ti Chen?
- Kvitova Cruises Into Australian Open SFs, Collins Keeps Winning; Serena v Pliskova Wed.
- American Danielle Collins kept her Cinderella run going at the Australian Open on Tuesday. Just 48 hours after destroying former champion Angelique Kerber, the feisty Floridian came from a set down to defeat Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 2-6, 7-5, 6-1 and reach the Australian...
- Osaka, Pliskova Thunder Into Australian Open QFs, Serena Handles Halep
- Osaka won her 11th straight Grand Slam match Monday at the Australian Open, coming from a set down to deny US Open semifinalist Anastasija Sevasatova 4-6, 6-3, 6-4. Osaka just beat the tricky Sevastova 6-4 in the third a few weeks ago in Brisbane, and this match followed a s...
- Kvitova KOs Anismova, Barty Wins Epic Over Sharapova; Serena v Halep Mon. At Australian Open
- Kvitova ended the fairly tale run of 17-year-old Amanda Anismova, crushing the teen 6-2, 6-1 in the Australian Open fourth round on Sunday. Kvitova, who won Sydney last week, has now won her last nine matches, and thus far in Melbourne, no one has been close to touching the ...
- Favorites Djokovic, Zverev Cruise Into Australian R16; Nadal, Federer Face Tests
- top men's names continued to roll at the Australian Open. On pretty dull day of tennis in the men's draw, Novak Djokovic ran his mark to 31-0 at the event as a top seed getting through Denis Shapovalov 6-3, 6-4, 4-6, 6-0. Djokovic had a bit of a blip in the third leading by a ...
- Sharapova Sends Off Wozniacki, Anisimova Impress Again; Venus v Halep Sat.
- Sharapova collected arguably her best win since returning from a doping suspension in 2017, beating defending champion Caroline Wozniacki 6-4, 4-6, 6-3 to reach her 11th fourth round at the Australian Open. "It was a good win. I feel pretty happy about it," the 2008 champ Sh...
- Wozniacki, Barty Shine At Australian Open; Serena v Bouchard Thurs
- champion Caroline Wozniacki continues to be overlooked as a legitimate favorite to repeat at the Australian Open. The Dane, though, has let her racquet do the talking and prove the oddsmakers' wrong, and so far so good. She's won her last nine matches in Melbourne after tro...
- Ryan Harrison Interview - Indian Wells, Mark 16
- Harrison InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENR. FEDERER/R. Harrison7-6, 6-3THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. So someday when you're sitting around the Thanksgiving table with your kids years and years from now, what will you say when you talk abou...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 21
- what prevails.Q. Do you have any preference between Monfils and Wawrinka?ANDY RODDICK: They're both playing great. You know, Stan, he won Chennai, is playing well here. Either way it's going to be tough. It's just a different strategy going in depending on who wins that.Q. A questi...
- Djokovic, Jankovic, Radwanska, Pavlyuchenkova Collect Weekend ATP and WTA Titles
- Old Man Roger Federer Leads The Way In Brisbane Semifinals; Stan Wawrinka Strong In Chennai
- Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic Ease Into Doha QFs; Stan Wawrinka A Winner In Chennai
- Hewitt Topples Federer in Brisbane; Wawrinka Wins Chennai
- Anderson Books Kyrgios Meeting in Comeback; ATP Shenzhen, Chendu Tues. Updates
- Dokic, Pavlyuchenkova Win Titles; Davis Cup Winners