Ti Chen - News and More
Do you like Ti Chen?
- No. 1 Kerber, Venus In Action Friday In Miami; Wozniacki, Pliskova Advance
- seed Karolina Pliskova continued her form in her Miami opener Thursday crushing Madison Brengle 6-1, 6-3. "The last few matches it's not really about my serve because the percentage is a little low, but I'm happy that I have my game from the baseline," said Pliskova who l...
- Bouchard, Jankovic Among Miami Open Losers; Seeds On Thursday
- former world No. 1 junior was a winner and an Olympic gold medalist a loser on Wednesday, the final day before the seeds take to the court on Thursday at the Miami Open. American and former world No. 1 junior Taylor Townsend, the focus of weight issues between coaches and...
- Pliskova in Favorite Roll After QF Win at BNP Paribas Open Indian Wells
- 3 seed Karolina Pliskova and No. 8 seed Svetlana Kuznetsova set up a semifinal meeting at the BNP Paribas Open on Wednesday with wins in the quarterfinals in Indian Wells, Calif. The defending US Open finalist Pliskova defeated reigning French Open winner and No. 7 seed...
- Kerber Crashes Out Of Indian Wells To Vesnina; Muguruza v Pliskova In QF Wednesday
- World No. 1 Angelique Kerber crashed out of Indian Wells on Tuesday falling to former Wimbledon semifinalist Elena Vesnina 6-3, 6-3. Kerber, who'll replace the injured current No. 1 Serena Williams in the top spot on Monday, is now just 9-6 on the season with only one s...
- Federer Sets Up Nadal Wed. At Indian Wells, Djokovic Denies Del Potro, Kyrgios Next
- Federer had to work hard but got through Steve Johnson in two tiebreakers 7-6(3), 7-6(4). With no breaks of serve in the match -- just 4 break chances held by Federer -- it was the Swiss who capitalized in both breakers over the American. The win sets up the much-anticipated...
- Halep, Radwanska Top 10 Scalps on Monday at Indian Wells
- were the name of the game on Monday at the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells in third-round play as No. 4 Simona Halep, who has been suffering from knee and Achilles issues, and No. 6 Aggie Radwanska were sent packing. Halep fell 6-3, 6-3 to No. 28 seed Kristina Mlade...
- Ryan Harrison Interview - Indian Wells, Mark 16
- Harrison InterviewMarch 16, 2011INDIAN WELLS, CALIFORNIA - BNP PARIBAS OPENR. FEDERER/R. Harrison7-6, 6-3THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.Q. So someday when you're sitting around the Thanksgiving table with your kids years and years from now, what will you say when you talk abou...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Australian Open, Jan 21
- what prevails.Q. Do you have any preference between Monfils and Wawrinka?ANDY RODDICK: They're both playing great. You know, Stan, he won Chennai, is playing well here. Either way it's going to be tough. It's just a different strategy going in depending on who wins that.Q. A questi...
- Djokovic, Jankovic, Radwanska, Pavlyuchenkova Collect Weekend ATP and WTA Titles
- Old Man Roger Federer Leads The Way In Brisbane Semifinals; Stan Wawrinka Strong In Chennai
- Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic Ease Into Doha QFs; Stan Wawrinka A Winner In Chennai
- Hewitt Topples Federer in Brisbane; Wawrinka Wins Chennai
- Anderson Books Kyrgios Meeting in Comeback; ATP Shenzhen, Chendu Tues. Updates
- Dokic, Pavlyuchenkova Win Titles; Davis Cup Winners
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)