|Former Men's Eastbourne Tennis Champions:
2009 Dmitry Tursunov
2008 Ivo Karlovic
2007 Ivo Karlovic
2006 Richard Gasquet
2005 Richard Gasquet
2004 Paradorn Srichaphan
2003 Greg Rusedski
2002 Jonas Bjorkman
2001 Thomas Johansson
2000 Sebastien Grosjean
1999 Cedric Pioline
1998 Jonas Bjorkman
1997 Greg Rusedski
1996 Jan Siemerink
1995 Javier Frana
1994 Patrick Rafter
1993 Jason Stoltenberg
1992 Jacco Eltingh
1991 Goran Ivanisevic
1990 Pete Sampras
1974 Vijay Amritraj
The latest Eastbourne tournament news:
- Aryna Sabalenka: I've Improved Everything Since The Start Of The Year
- nka quietly made the finals on clay at Lugano losing to Elise Mertens, and on grass she finished runner-up at Eastbourne beating Karolina Pliskova, Julia Goerges and Elise Mertens, before losing to Caroline Wozniacki.
- Sabalenka Wins WTA New Haven for 1st Career Title
She improved to 1-2 in career finals after losing in the Tianjin championship to Maria Sharapova, and in Eastbourne losing to Caroline Wozniacki.
Sabalenka is projected to make her Top 20 debut on Monday.
"I didn't have...
- Young Ousts Wawrinka In Washington; Murray v Edmund Today; Delpo Opens Play In Los Cabos
- ray continues his comeback against compatriot Kyle Edmund. Murray leads Edmund 2-1 but Kyle won last month at Eastbourne 6-4, 6-4.
"I'll have to play much better if I want to win that match, more aggressively," Murray said afte...
- Andy Murray: I'm Feeling Better All The Time
- former UCLA standout Mackenzie McDonald. Murray is playing just his third event of the year after Queen's and Eastbourne, and it's his first hard court tournament since Indian Wells last year.
But Murray, who underwent hip surg...
- Wozniacki Eats Bugs, Joins Seeded Exodus at Wimbledon
- rating because I feel as though I could have gone on to do something great here," said Wozniacki, who won the Eastbourne grasscourt title last week.
On a day of few other upsets, Lucie Safarova defeated No. 32 seed Aggie Radwa...
- Federer, Raonic Advance On Wet Wednesday At Wimbledon; Nadal, Djokovic On Thurs.
- d to another easy win Wednesday at Wimbledon. The Swiss won his 9th straight match at the event breezing past Eastbourne finalist Lukas Lacko 6-4, 6-4, 6-1.
“On certain days it goes better than others. Sometimes your serve ma...
- Nadal, Djokovic, Zverev, Del Potro Open Strong At Wimbledon; Goffin, Thiem Tumble
On Wednesday, the second round opens with the return of 8-time champion Roger Federer who faces recent Eastbourne finalist Lukas Lacko. Marin Cilic is on to Guido Pella, Stan Wawrinka takes on Thomas Fabbiano and big men K...
- Top 5 seeds Stephens, Svitolina Exit on Day 1 at Wimbledon
- the first time in her career.
"It was special, and so cool, to be back on Centre Court," said last week's Eastbourne champion, who will next face play Russian Ekaterina Makarova.
Lower-seeded winners Monday were No. 13 Juli...