|Former Men's Eastbourne Tennis Champions:
2009 Dmitry Tursunov
2008 Ivo Karlovic
2007 Ivo Karlovic
2006 Richard Gasquet
2005 Richard Gasquet
2004 Paradorn Srichaphan
2003 Greg Rusedski
2002 Jonas Bjorkman
2001 Thomas Johansson
2000 Sebastien Grosjean
1999 Cedric Pioline
1998 Jonas Bjorkman
1997 Greg Rusedski
1996 Jan Siemerink
1995 Javier Frana
1994 Patrick Rafter
1993 Jason Stoltenberg
1992 Jacco Eltingh
1991 Goran Ivanisevic
1990 Pete Sampras
1974 Vijay Amritraj
The latest Eastbourne tournament news:
- Serena Williams Meets Madison Keys In All-American Final In Rome Sunday
- ear-old Keys is appearing in just her third WTA final, she is bidding for a second career title after winning Eastbourne in 2014. This is far and away her biggest final.
"I think I have just really kind of focused on each point...
- Murray Upsets No. 1 Djokovic, Bencic Wins in Canadian Finals
- Molitor, my coach -- a big thank you to you too."
It was the second career title for Bencic after winning Eastbourne on grass in June. She is projected to rise from 20 to No. 12 when the new WTA Rankings are released.
- Can Maria Sharapova Finally End Losing Streak To Serena Williams? Wimbledon Semifinals Preview
- the semifinals for a third time.
"I had a lot of good matches before Wimbledon, in Nottingham, especially Eastbourne, as well," she said. "I think I will play good match against top players. That is always helping. I think I w...
- Serena and Venus One Win Away; Federer v Querrey Thurs. at Wimbledon
- ng to be a great big match for us both...I feel like she does really well on grass -- like she played well in Eastbourne a couple of times. And she had a really good win today [beating Daniela Hantuchova]."
The No. 16-seeded Ve...
- Slumping Eugenie Bouchard Wants This "Learning Experience" To Be Over
- pared for this match. That's unfortunate."
The 21-year-old added that the ab injury that forced her out of Eastbourne has not healed.
"I have a grade 2 tear in my ab," she said. "Probably wouldn't have been smart to play he...
- Serena Takes 1st Step Toward 3 Straight Slams at Wimbledon Monday
- slumping Genie Bouchard, and German threats Angie Kerber and Sabine Lisicki.
"Unfortunately I get sick in Eastbourne," Kvitova said of her scant grasscourt preparation. "Every day is better. So I hope on Tuesday will be good f...
- Bencic, Istomin 1st Time Title Winners Entering Wimbledon
- ss, Martina Hingis, won a career-first title in convincing end-fashion on Saturday at the Aegon International Eastbourne, defeating Aggie Radwanska 6-4, 4-6, 6-0.
"I was disappointed I didn't close out the second set, and I wa...
- Sick Petra Kvitova Has Withdrawn From Eastbourne
- out any grass court preparation. The 2-time Wimbledon champion announced today that she has pulled out of the Eastbourne grass tune-up due to a viral illness.
"I have a sore throat. I have to stay in bed, drink tea and rest," s...