Dusan Lajovic - News and More
- Nationality: SRB (Serbia)
- Birthdate: June 30, 1990
- Age: 29 years old
- Birthplace: Belgrade, Serbia
- Residence: Stara Pazova, Serbia
- Turned Pro:
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Jan Velthuis
Do you like Dusan Lajovic?
Nickname is "Dutzi"...Started playing at aged seven, by accident...The only sport available for his age group was the tennis program...Speaks Serbian and Englis ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Thiem, Tsitsipas, Zverev And Murray Headline Beijing
- at the Laver Cup, No. 2 seed Alexander Zverev takes on American wildcard Frances Tiafoe. Third-seeded Stefanos Tsitsipas meets Dusan Lajovic.
Gael Monfils meets John Isner and Dimitrov duels Andrey Rublev.
Last year, Nikolaz Basilashvili stunned the field beating Juan Marti...
- Defending Champs Djokovic, Osaka Named US Open Top Seeds
- Stan Wawrinka, Switzerland
24. Matteo Berrettini, Italy
25. Lucas Pouille, France
26. Taylor Fritz, United States
27. Dusan Lajovic, Serbia
28. Nick Kyrgios, Australia
29. Benoit Paire, France
30. Kyle Edmund, Great Britain
31. Cristian Garin, Chile
32. Fernando Ver...
- Thiem Sticks With Dirt In Kitzbuhel, The Last Clay Event Of Season
- will meet Richard Gasquet in his opener.
Projected quarterfinals: Thiem-Mayer, Verdasco-Sonego, Carreno Busta-Cuevas, Fucsovics-Lajovic.
Kitzbuhel is the last clay event on the ATP calendar until next February! ...
- Wimbledon Seedings: Djokovic, Barty Top Seeds; Federer Bumped Over Nadal
- Wimbledon seedings were released today. As custom, the men's seedings were based of a formula while the committee followed the WTA rankings for the women's seedings.
About the only consternation was Roger Federer bump to No. 2 over World No. 2 Rafael Nadal. Federer won Halle this...
- Djokovic Continues Domination At French, Del Potro Wins In 5; Nadal v Goffin Fri.
- stepped up a lot and this is, I think, what I'm happiest about.”
Zverev will now put his 6-match win streak on the line against Dusan Lajovic who toppled French qualifier Elliot Benchetrit 6-3, 6-3, 6-4.
2018 runner-up Dominic Thiem wasn't at his best again, but the gagging Ale...
- Men's French Open Preview: No One Stopping Nadal, Tough Draw For Djokovic
- Fourth round will be tough against Coric (or perhaps Shapovalov) and then quarters against Zverev, if the German even survives a Dusan Lajovic upset bid. So for Novak, nothing easy really but I got to think he'll find a way especially if upsets do happen. There are also a bunch of ...
- Fabolous Fognini Routs Rafa Nadal In Monte Carlo, Will Meet Lajovic For The Title!
- Fognini Overwhelms Lajovic For First Masters Title In Monte Carlo
- Croats Cilic, Coric Lead Way In Budapest; Lajovic Looks To Keep Momentum